One week

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

 

Your POV

 

It's been 30 minutes had passed since Mr. Lee left. I was still sitting on my chair where we had talked----dumbfounded. I really don't know if my decision to let go of Taemin was right. If leaving him was the best option. I really don't know. Things happened so fast. With just a blink of an eye, everything changed. Taemin had sent me few messages asking if my "meeting" with his dad was already done.Well, I haven't replied to him. I don't have the energy to text him, to move my fingers, my body. I feel so numb right now. I want to cry but I know crying won't solve this matter. All I have to do is be strong.

 

When I have gathered the courage and energy I decided to call Taemin. I still have a week right? I guess, I have to cherish the remaining times and days that I can be with him. I'm like in a situation where I am dying..counting the remaining days left....

--------

 

I called Taemin and after a few rings, he picked it up.

 

"Yeobosaeyo?" He answered.

"Hey~ it's done!" I said cheerfully.

"OK~ I'll pick you up! Wait for me.." he said.

"Neh~"

 

Then I hung up the phone and sighed. I can't tell him. It's a part of what we have talked..............

------------------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

I've been wating for ______ to call me. I sent her some messages but she didn't reply so I assume that she's still talking to my Dad. I'm really curious to what they are talking about. What if Dad tell her some stupid things? What if he told ______ to leave me or something worse than that?. All I have to do is wait and hope that my Dad will like her.

 

After patiently waiting, _______ had finally called me. I didn't bother to ask because for sure, she's still nervous even after the "meeting" was done. I just drove off to the restaurant where they had the so called meeting after hunging up the phone.

 

After a few minutes, I arrived at the restaurant and went to where _____ was sitting.

"Hey~" I greeted her and sat in front of her.

"Hey Babe~" he greeted me back.

"So, how was it?"

"Fine?, I guess?"

"Did he  like you or what?" I asked.

"I actually don't know. I was like being interviewed again."

"He didn't say anything bad? Or something that will offend you?"

"Hmmmm, no..your dad was actually nice to me."

"Oh..I see..that was strange. He's the harsh type. Maybe, he likes you." I grinned.

"Only your Dad will knows about it." she said.

===========================

Your POV

 

I was actually lying...

 

Well, I have no choice..I can't tell him what really had happen. I've made my decision and lying was a part of it.

 

Remember. I only have one week.

 

One ing week to be with Taemin.

 

 

 

I keep asking myself...... Seriously ________ ,what have you done??.

==================================

 

A short chap:(( Mian~

Comments are appreciated..:)