Conclusion

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

“OPPA” Someone said from the door.

 

Apparently, it was Sulli.

 

She came towards Taemin and cling onto him. “Oppa, why are you not eating your lunch?”

“Can’t you see? _____ and I are talking just leave this room ok?” Taemin harshly said at her. You can see anger on him.

“But Oppa-----“

Taemin cut him off. “I said LEAVE!!”

Sulli just shrugged and left.

 

Taemin turned his gaze to me. His eyes… I can see that he’s hurt and at the same time…full of anger.

He sighed. “________.”

“You shouldn’t treat her like that, she’s you’re----.”

“What? Fiancé? Don’t you understand? I am choosing you over her! She might be more superior in different aspects---money, fashion sense, looks but it is you that I want and love. I love you ok? I repeat, I love you and that will never change. Is that really difficult for you to understand? I thought you’re smart.”

“I might be smart with academics but I become stupid when it comes to love.” I said.

“I’m telling you to stay with me. Don’t ignore me because it’s seriously killing me inside.” Taemin said looking into my eyes.

“I’m sorry. I really don’t know what to say. What happen last night is still fresh in my mind. What they said might be right…or wrong.”

“Don’t listen to those arrogant people they are just corrupting your mind. None of they say were true.”

I sighed. “I don’t know Taemin. Just give me some time and when I come into the right conclusion, I’ll talk to you.” I said and left him in that empty classroom.

================

Taemin’s POV

The moment she left me in that empty classroom, I felt that my heart becomes empty too. This is our first serious fight, she usually forgives me right away every time that I commit mistakes but this time it’s different. There’s no assurance whether she’ll stay with me or not. Whatever conclusion she’ll end up with, I just hope that it will be the right thing.

I left that room and just went into where my classroom is. I don’t have the appetite to eat. I’m not even in the mood to study. I’m just waiting for the bell to ring, signaling that’s already the end of the day...well, at least school day. I felt so tired, hopeless and numb.

The moment I arrived in our house, I directly went into my room and have a quick shower. After that, I wear some comfortable clothes and lie on my bed.

 

What did I do wrong?

 

I just love someone so honestly. We were happy before. Every time that I’m with her, my world just revolve around her. I tend to forget about the others because with justher is enough for me. She’s actually more than enough for me…more than I expect for.

 

But why it has to turn this way?

 

Why it has to be this difficult?

=============

Your POV


I am sitting in front of my study table. This is what I used to be. Someone who’s always surrounded with different books and studying materials. I’m happy if I am studying. It’s actually my one and only happiness before. But when Taemin entered my world, he changed it. He thought me that life is not all about studying and getting perfect scores during exams. He had showed me that a person can’t only be happy with just studying. Our world is so big and there are lots of things that can give us happiness. He made me came out from the shell where I had been hiding for a long time ago.

And now that he have changed me, I don’t know how to return to my old self…

 

I know, he loves me but I’m just not enough for him. The Choi’s succeeded in corrupting my mind. I don’t know how am I going to prove myself since I haven’t done anything and yet, I’m turned down already.

 

Humiliated.

 

Embarrassed.

 

I don’t have the confidence to fight for him. Besides, Sulli is there for him. She can give everything to him. They look good together. They are actually a perfect match made from heaven so who am I to be against that?

 

I’m just a nerd after all.

 

Taemin might love me before, today…but tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and the days that will come, will he still love me?.

 

There’s a great possibility that he’ll forget me. The love that he feels for me may vanish if fate wants to.

 

I guess the best thing to now, is to leave and forget until things can still be forget…while things haven’t reach its worst state. Call me stupid or coward, I don’t care. At least, I’m brave enough to leave someone who becomes my world.

 

Whether Taemin and Sulli end up marrying each other, I won’t be against it. Maybe that’s what fate wants to happen.

 

That’s my conclusion. I know I’ve made it so fast but I think this is for the better.

I spotted a familiar envelope on my table. “I didn’t know that I’ll end up choosing you over him.”

 

I just smiled bitterly and tears started to fall.

===============

UPDATED!!!..:))

Comments and subscriptions are so much appreciated...^^

 

I told you..the drama will continue..LOL..

This is for now......