Bliss..

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

Nervous.

 

Even though Mrs. Lee left already...I still feel nervous. Well who wouldn't be??....

 

I don't know if she likes me or not. She's nice towards me but it doesn't mean that she likes me.

 

 

*sigh*

 

 

"I really don't know how many times you had sigh today. It seems that you're sighing every minute." Taemin said to me after he heard me sigh for xxxxxx times.

 

"I just really can't help it. I'm trying to calm my self you know..." I said.

 

"How about we go on a date today?" Taemin asked.

"Bwoh?" I asked him back. I was quite surprised since my mind was busy thinking about the different possibilities if her Mom likes me or not.

 

"Why do you look so surprised? I was just asking you to go on a date."

"Mian~ I just have lots of things in my mind right now."

 

"Don't worry ok? Everything will be fine." Taemin said.

 

I think going on a date with Taemin will help me calm myself (LOL). Like what Taemin said, Everything will be alright.

 

For now...all I have to do is wait and see for what will happen...
------------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

I can see that ______ is worrying a lot.

 

There's nothing to worry about but she continue to sigh so I just decided to ask her to go on a date. Maybe this can help to ease her worries. My mom was extremely nice towards her.......different from how she treats my ex-girlfriends so I guess....well probably...she likes ______.

----------

 

"So what should we do on our date?" I asked _____.

"I don't know~ I think I should be the one asking you that." She said.

"Hmmmm..Let's just go to the amusement park!".

"Arasso. Anywhere would be fine anyway..as long as I'm with you."

"So where did you get that cheesy line Jagiya??"

"I just picked it up from the floor."

"Ohhh..I see..."

"So, can we go now and start our date?"

"Excited much??"

"Anni~?"

 

===========

Your POV

 

-amusement park-

 

There are lots of people in the amusement park.

 

Couples.

 

Families.

 

Friends.

 

They are all here to have fun....And I hope that I can have fun too~..It's quite a long time since the last time I came in an amusement park with my parents. And now....this moment is special since I'm with Taemin~..

 

"So what should we do first??..Rides??" I asked.

"How about we ride on that?" Taemin said and pointed to the roller coaster.

"Ro-ro-roller coaster??" I said stuttering. I have never tried...actually..I really don't want to try riding on a roller coaster. I just think riding on that will make my life on the line. I still don't want to die.................(LOL)

 

"Wae?? It'll be fun! kaja~ kaja~!"

"I don't want to..~You can go..but I will never ever ride on that."

"Yah~..We came here so that the BOTH of us can have fun. Arasso. Just choose any ride that you want."

 

"Hmmm..I want to ride on those giant teacups!!!"

"Seriously, you want to ride on that??..It's not thrilling you know~" Taemin said.

 

 

"Then go ride on the roller coaster and I'll just go with those teacups."

"Anni~anni~..Arasso, we're going to ride on those teacups!"

"Good". I simply said.

"You're the boss".

------------------


We have tried different rides and it was really fun.

 

While walking around the amusement park,something caught my eyes---teddy bears.

 

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaa~~they are so cute!" I ran over to where the teddy bears are.

"You like them?" Taemin asked.

 

I just nodded.

 

 

I really love teddy bears. Well..I have actually lots in my room.

 

"Then I'll buy it for you." Taemin said.

"But I think, you have to play to be able to get those teddy bears."

"Chincha?? I'll just ask ahjusshi"

------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

I have never saw _________ become happy like this.

 

With just simlpe teddy bears...you can see happiness in her.

 

I wanted to give those bears to her to make her happier.

 

"Ahjusshi~ Can I buy those 3 teddy bears?" I asked the store owner.

"Sorry~ but those are prizes. If you want, you can play our game then you'll get a chance to win those bears."

"So what is the game?"

 

"The game is simple you just have to shoot those balloons posted on the wall so that it will pop. Once you clear the wall, then you can have those bears."

 

"Ohhh~ I see..then I guess..I shall take the hard way.."

 

I really want to give those bears to ______. And if playing the game is the only way...then I'll do it.

 

[after 15 minutes]

 

Clearing those balloons is not that hard..So I WON!!..

 

"Here is you prize Agasshi~." Ahjusshi handed one of the teddy bears to ____.

"Waaaaaaaaaa~~Komawo Ahjusshi!" ____ said happily.

"And by theway..this two teddy bears is also yours~. There's no need to thank me,it's your boyfriend who have exert lots of effort."

"Oh..yeah right~.." She said.

"Are you happy now?" I asked her.

"Neh~ Extremely happy! Komawo Taeminnnie~"

"I have use lots of effort to get those bears and all I get is a simple "Thank You"?"

------------------

 

Your POV

"Wae?? What should I do?"

"How about a kiss?" Taemin said then puckered his lips.

"Yah..Yah!..Why are you puckering your lips?.I'll just kiss you on your cheeks."

 

Taemin's puckered lips turns into a pout.

 

"Let's just go home~ It's getting dark already." Taemin said.

"Yah~ Are you mad at me?? There are lots of people here so I can't kiss you."

"That's why we're going home now so you can kiss me~" Taemin grinned.

"Byeontae ()" I said.

"I'm not  ert Jagiya~~.....Kissing your boyfriend is not bad."

"Whatever"

---------------------------------------

 

Taemin carried the two teddy bears while I carry the other one. I was really happy today....It was really fun..

 

All my worries vanished in an instant. This was the best date so far......

 

I hope there would be lots of dates like this to come~..

-------

[outside your house]

 

"Can I get my kiss now?" Taemin asked holding the two teddy bears.

 

I didn't answer but I just kissed him on his cheeks.

 

"Yah~..You're not going inside unless you kiss me in my lips."

"Why are you being so demanding Mr. Taemin Lee?"

"Because you owe me a lot for these teddy bears"

"I didn't asked you to do it you know~..You voluntarily do that game."

"Because I wanted to give these bears to you~~"

"Is that so??..I already said "Thank you" & kissed you on your cheeks, Isn't it enough?"

 

He shook his head and pout his lips.

 

"Why don't you want to kiss me?? Does my breath smells bad??..Do you know how many girls would die just to kiss me?"

 

I chuckled.

 

So childish!.

 

"You're being childish. Ok.Ok. Baby Taeminnie will get his kiss from me." I said and give him a peck on his lips.

 

But..........

 

.................

 

..........................


 Taemin was not contented.

He let go of the two teddy bears and grabbed me by waist and kissed me.

 

This time it was really a kiss.

 

"A peck is different from a kiss Jagiya~" Taemin said resting his forehead onto mine


=================================================

 

Finally updated!!..

 

Sorry if you'll think this is boring~~..

Let's have a happy chapter first!!..

 

Sorry for any mistakes..and please do comment!!..

 

A/N: I'm planning to delete some chapters..those who are not the real chapters..

 

 

-sarahtaemin