Worst

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

I pressed the doorbell and waited for my Dad or my Mom to open the gate. After a few moments, My mom came out with a smile on her face but it soon fade away when she saw me, crying.

“OMO. What happen sweetie?” She asked concerned.

“I shouldn’t *sobs* have gone there *sobs*” I said.

“What the hell did they do to you?”

“I don’t want to talk about it Eomma. I just want to go to my room and rest.” I said and went inside our house…to my room.”

-          -

I went to the bathroom to wash my messy face. After that, I changed into some comfortable clothes. I lied down on my bed, just staring at the ceiling.

 

What the hell just happened?

 

I keep asking myself.

 

 Am I not that good enough?

 

I’ve never been humiliated like that in my life. Do I have to be treated like that? It’s really tiring how people respond to my relation with Taemin. Just because I’m a nerd and he’s the rich son of some multi-billionaire company, does that mean that I don’t deserve him? And he doesn’t deserve me?

 

I came back to my senses when I heard a knock from the door. “Sweetie, Taemin is here.” My Mom said against the door.

I smirked. “He has the guts to come here and show his face?” I asked myself.

“Tell him that I don’t want to talk to him!” I shouted.

“But Sweetie, you have to talk! You can’t solve a problem if you’re not going to talk to each other.”

“I-don’t -want –to- talk- to –him Eomma. Please, just tell him to go because I will not go down just to talk to him”.

I heard my Mom sighed. “Fine, if that’s what you want.”

==========

Mrs.Hwang’s POV

 

I really don’t know how I am going to react seeing my daughter cry. I am really curious to what had happened but I respect her decision that shedon’t want to tell it to me…well not yet. Then after a few minutes when ______ came home, Taemin arrived.

 

You can see how worried he is and I know, Taemin didn’t do anything to make ____ cry. It might be his father or the Choi’s.

 

“Taemin, what happen? ____ went home crying.” I asked him.

“Well, The Choi’s didn’t like the fact that I brought _____ with me during the dinner. They actually told her words that can really hurt a person. “ Taemin said.

“BWOH?? Did they insult my daughter?”

“That’s what actually happened.”

“Poor _____. If only I know that, that’s what going to happen; I shouldn’t just let her go there”

“It’s my fault Eomma. It’s my fault.” Taemin said and tears started to fall from his eyes.

“Ssshh..Everything will turn out fine Taeminnie.” I comforted him.

 

I went to ___’s room to tell her that Taemin was here but she didn’t budge. I just went back to the living room to where Taemin was.

 

“Mianhne, Taeminnie but she said that she doesn’t want to talk to you. I guess it would be better for you to go home now. It’s getting late already.”

“Arasso Eomma. I’ll just talk to her some other time. Komawo.”

“I just hope that you can still fix things out. Take care Taeminnie.” I said then Taemin left.

=====

Taemin’s POV

 

What should I do?

 

I’m really clueless. If she will continue to ignore me and don’t talk to me, I really don’t know what’s going to happen to me.

 

I drove off and went home and I was greeted by my Mom. “How’s ______ Taemin-ah?” she asked me.

“Well, not fine and I’m not fine as well. She’s crying and she doesn’t want to talk to me. I just don’t know what to do now.”

“The Choi’s have really crossed the line. They shouldn’t humiliated ______. I’m sorry Taemin. This is my fault; if I didn’t ask you to bring ____ there then this wouldn’t happen. I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok Mom. It happened already we can’t turn back the time. At least we already know now that the Choi’s are arrogant and conceited.”

“But still, it just made the situation worst.”

“Let’s give _____ some time. Some time to think. I know she will eventually talk to me.”

“Arasso. But..I have something to ask you.” My mom said seriously.

“What is it Eomma?”

“Is it ok to you if we leave this house? To move in another house?”

“Why Eomma?”

“Well, you know..if we stay here, your Dad can control us since this is his house. And maybe, this will be better to make your Dad rethink on what he had done. Let’s make him pay from what he had done to you. Let him suffer the consequences of his foolish decisions.”

“Arasso. It’s fine with me but how about Hyung?”

“Taesun is old enough and besides, he’s going to move out too. He bought his own house.”

“Chincha?? That’s great. Then when are we going to leave?”

“By tomorrow”

“But where are we going to stay?”

“I have my own house Taemin-ah.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I bought it for some purpose…Hmmm..like this situation?”

“Arasso. I’ll start packing now.”

My mom sighed. “No matter what, you’re not going to attend the wedding. It will be better this way.”

“They really wanted to continue that?”

“I think so..they seem to be so desperate.”

“They are crazy.”

“Yes they are.”

“I’ll go to my room now Eomma. I still have class tomorrow. I will just set my things on my bed tomorrow so you can take it with you to our new house.”

“Arasso. Goodnight”

“Goodnight.”

-SCHOOL-

[the next day during lunch break]

 

I saw _____ and she is eating her lunch with Seohyun and Yoseob. I went to their table and excuse _____ for a while.

 

“______,let’s talk” I said.

“What can I do? I don’t want to talk you?”She said coldly. A hint of sarcasm.

“Do you think, the problem will be solved if you continue to ignore me?” I asked her getting a little impatient.

“We don’t need to talk. Why don’t you just go to your fiancé? I don’t want people to see us talking. I don’t want to think that I’m the other woman.”

“Yah~ you will never be the other woman because you’re the only woman in my life.”

She chuckled. “Cut that crap out Taemin.”

She’s really getting on my nerves. I’m becoming so impatient. I’m hopeless. I really want to fix this mess and yet she doesn’t want to cooperate. Does she don’t want me in her life?

 

I grabbed her wrist and drag her out of the cafeteria.

 

“Yah. It hurts! Where are you going to bring me?”

“Somewhere that we can talk.”

====================

Your POV

 

I really don’t want to talk to Taemin but he just dragged me to somewhere that’s just the two of us—an empty class room again.

 

“Yah~ Don’t you understand that I-don’t-want- to- talk-you?” I said.

“So when do you plan to talk to me? When things get worse than this?”

“It’s already worst.”

“Can you please stop ignoring me? That won’t help. What happened last night—“

I cut him off. “What happened last night is a memory that I don’t want to remember so don’t you ever dare try to talk about it.”

He sighed. “Then don’t get mad at me. I know it’s my fault. I really don’t know what else to do now _____.”

“You know what the best thing to do is? Just go to Sulli and marry her. Problem solved.”

“Are you crazy? I’m doing everything to stop that wedding and yet you want me to marry her?”

“That’s the best thing to do. Less complications.”

“Yah! Seriously, you want me to marry her?”

“I….think so.”

“I’m fighting for you______. Can you at least fight for me too? I’m doing everything _____ so that we can be together. Whether the wedding will happen or not, I don’t have the plan on going there.” Taemin said.

“You’re too much for me Taemin. You’re doing everything while I haven’t done anything for you…

That’s just made me realized that you don’t deserve to be with me.”

=============================

And the drama continues.....LOL..

more to come..hahahha..

 

leave some comments..:))))

I don't usually reply to your comments but I really really love reading it,,:))