Hilarious...

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Mrs. Lee's POV

 

[flashback]

 

After meeting ______, I headed to our company and talked to my husband. I wantd to tell him how great _____ is for Taemin. I directly went to his office and knocked first before entering. I was actually not surprised to see piles of papers in his desk. Well, it's normal for him to work with lots of stuffs. And I pity him because he might be tired with all the work that he has to do.

 

"Hi~" I greeted him as I entered his office.

"So, what brings you here?" he asked me.

 

Ok..I wanna take it back..I don't pity him anymore. Is that how you greet your wife?

 

"As far as I know, I work here in this company. But that's not actually the reason why I'm standing here in your office. I just want to tell you that I had met Taemin's girlfriend and I like her.

 

"That's good." my husband simply said.

"She's beautiful, nice and well-mannered."

"Hmmm..how about family background?...Business??"

"Well, their family owns the school that Taemin goes to."

"What else?"

"According to her...that's the only treasure that they have but..........." I wasn't able to finish what I was going to say.

 

"Do anything to break them up." my husband said.

"BWOH? Are you out of your mind? Why don't you meet her first before telling me non-sense things.?"

"There's no need. I know owning a school is not bad. She and her family are not considered as poor but I want my future daughter-in-law to have the same line of bussiness like us."

"Daughter-in law? Taemin's still young to be maried. You must let him enjoy his life first. You're thinking so much ahead of time." I said to my husband. He's really pissing me off.

"It's time to teach your youngest son. He should grow up besides he's been playing all the time.

"Taemin is alreay growing up and that's all thanks to his girlfriend!"

 

"OK, then just let them be together. They are going to break-up anyways."

"Don't say that!. You're being too much.Too rude."

"I would definitely find the perfect one for Taemin so while I'm still searching for that perfect girl, Let them be happy together......for a while.

 

"So you're planning to put Taemin in the same shoes like we had before?"

"Isn't it bad? There's nothing wrong that, it's for Taemin's sake."

"Taemin's sake or your sake?"

"Yah! Why don't you just agree with my plans?"

Of course...I would never ever agree to your stupid plans. I wont let Taemin suffer like what I have before..till now.

 

"Fine like I would care." he said.

"And how about Taesun? Do you plan to set him in an arrange marriage too?

"For Taesun, there's nothing wrong with him. He's helping me a lot here in the company. And he's been through lots of bussiness dates. There's no doubt he will marry the perfect girl for him.

 

I smirked. "You're hilarious.

 

"So do you have anything to say because as you can see..........?" I cut him off.

 

"Nothing. Thanks for spending a little bit of your precious time." I said sarcastically.

 

 

With that Ieft the company and just went back home. I'm not in the mood to work right now. So I just stayed at our house and waited for Taemin.

 

[end of flashback]


=======================================

This is all I can do for now...~

Sorry if this is short and it's just a flashback..but this is better than nothing right??

So now you know..how bad Taemin's Dad is??...There's more to come..LOL..

---------

PLEASE DO COMMENT!..

 

Tomorrow is the last day of class so I guess I can update MOOOOOOOOORE..:)) hehehe..

 

LOVE YAH GUYS~~