Okaaaay:)

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

“YAH” I tried to call him but he seems to be really in a hurry. All I’ve heard was a sound of a car speeding off which means he already left.

 

I touch my lips and a smile form when I remember that he just kissed me not once but many times. [LOL]. “He really loves doing things unexpectedly.”

 

“So what am I going to do here?” I asked myself.

 

Hmmm…He gave me the permission to tour around so I guess, that’s the best thing to do for now. I look around the place and I notice that his house is quite big especially he lives alone here.

“He doesn’t even have maids?” I mumbled to myself.

 

I went to the second floor and look for his room. After walking around, I finally found it. I tried to open the door but it is locked. “Ohh~ I forgot I have the keys~” I grinned. He had given me a lot of keys and I don’t know which one of these is the right one so I have no choice but to try it one at a time. After 5 minutes of trying, it finally opens. I sighed.” FINALLY.”

 

I was amused to see how masculine his room was. It consists of black and white colors. But my eyes caught something at his night stand. It was a stolen picture of me back when we were still high school. He even put it in a cute picture frame. “I wonder when he took this picture.” Then I also saw a cute notebook beside the picture. I opened the notebook and the first thing that I read was... What Taeminnie feels….

 

“What is this? A diary? Childish neh?” I said and smiled. I just find this so childish. He hasn’t change even a bit.

 

I’ve read carefully each entry. I don’t want to miss every word that he had written. It was consisted of all the feelings that he wasn’t able to say to others. Although each entry was short, it’s meaningful.But these entries are the ones who touched me the most:

 

 

Why did she left? I was really happy when the wedding was called off. The first thing that I do was to find her and tell about this good news but I was late. It was late. She left.

 

 

I’m wondering what you’re doing. Do you miss me too like the way I miss you? If missing someone can kill, I already died a long time ago. Where are you? Why can’t you come back a little sooner? It’s been two years already and I’m still waiting….

 

I really find it funny why am I still waiting for you. I’m being so stupid by doing this----waiting without any assurance. But I really believe that you’ll comeback. I’m just hoping that I can still have my way back to you.

 

It’s been six years. SIX YEARS!!! And you’re still nowhere in sight. But when I heard that you’ll come back, I felt extremely happy at the same time afraid. Will she still accept me? I should have thought about this first before I decided to wait for her. But it’s too late, I already waited this long, there’s no turning back.

 

Today, I finally saw her. But to my surprised she has a kid already. My heart shattered into pieces after finding it out. I have waited six years for nothing. Do you know who much it hurts??? But God is still good to me, Yoseob and Mrs. Hwang told me that it’s not true. I don’t know why she did that but I don’t care, at least I can still have my way to her.

 

I feel like wanting to give up. I can feel rejection. I’m being nice yet she’s still being mean to me. Well, I can’t blame her, it’s been six years since she left and lost contact to each other. I will not be surprised if she doesn’t love me anymore but she can at least treat me in a nice way right? I just felt tired waiting and waiting and get nothing…..

 

I felt really happy reading each entry that was written because I was able to prove that he really loves me. But I felt guilty at the same time, he loves me and yet I treated him so bad. Instead of being thankful to him, I just treated him rudely.

 

“Mianhne~” I whispered.

“I just realized how a babo person I become.”

 

Then I felt my phone vibrated.

 

1 text message.

 

Thank God, I just arrived on time. I’ll call you once I arrived at Japan.

I love youuuu.~”

 

-Taemin

 

I smiled after reading his text then texted him back.

 

That’s great! Have a safe trip and take caree~

I love you toooo~”

 

I wonder how he’s going to react after he reads my text.

 

After a few minutes my phone rings and it’s Taemin.

 

“EH?” I wondered.

 

“What? I thought you'll call once you arrive in Japan.” I answered his call.

“I was staring at your text for a minute and I hurriedly call you when I confirmed that you just say that you love me.”

“So what if I do?”

“Komawo~ I’ve been waiting that for a long time.”

“O-okaaay~ By the way, I saw your diary. Still childish neh?”

“YAH! I told you to tour yourself around my house but not to touch my things!”

“What can I do? I saw my picture beside that cuuuute notebook at the nightstand in your room then I get curious..”

“You have read everything?” He asked.

“YES!”

“So that’s the reason why you told me that you love me…You just pity me.” I heard him say. I can tell that his quite disappointed.

“Yah~ It’s not like that. I know that still I love you even before I have read that but I admit that I felt guilty after reading that.”

“CHINCHA?? Well, you really should. You owe me a lot Babe~”

“I’ll make it up to you when you come back.”

“Am I hearing your words correctly????”

“I don’t know~”

“You’re making me the happiest man living on earth right now Babe~”

“Ehh? Cheesy much?”

“Wae? You don’t like it? I feel like not going to Japan now.”

“That’s an important deal right? So you must go.”

“As if I have a choice. Wait for me okaaay??? Just for 3 days.”

“I’ll try. I don’t know if I can wait.” I .

“YAH~I’m only asking for 3 days Babe. 3 DAYS! It’s not even years like you did to me.”

“I’m just kidding okaaay? I already told you that I’ll make it up to you so it also means that I’ll wait for you.”

“Gooood. I’m just making sure.”

“Arasso. Take care~”

“Neh~ You too~ I have to go. The plane will take off soon.I love you~”

“Arasso.”

“And where’s my I love you too?”

“Demanding much?”

“Of course, You owe me a lot remember?”

“Arasso.  I love you toooo. Come back safely~.”

“Aigooo..I’ll be expecting to hear more of that I love you’s when I come back.”

“Neh~ Whatever Taeminnie~. SARANGHAE!” I said and hung up the phone.

--

UPDATED!!!!!.:)

kekeke.