Random Conversation

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

I smirked. “Payback time? Aigoooo. How can you not separate your work and personal matters?? We’re at my office so we should talk about business right?”

 

He pouted. “You said that you’re going to make it up to me when I come back? Here I am now, so you have to start making it up to me.”

 

“Still Childish neh? You even lied to me.”

“Lied? Did I?”

“I asked you while we’re on the phone if you’ll come back tomorrow and you said yes! While the truth is you’re already here.”

“Duh. Because I wanted to surprised you. Where are my keys by the way? I can’t go to my house since I don’t have duplicate keys.”

“Why did you leave it to me then?”

“I don’t know, I just feel like doing it.”

“So what does Master Taemin wants now?”

He chuckled. “Hmmm… I want to eat, cook something for me Babe~”

“We are at the office right now, how am I supposed to cook for you?”

“And who told you that you’re going to cook here? Of course you’ll cook at my house Babo-yah~”

“What?? Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m joking? Babe~ I just arrived you know~ I still have jetlag so I want to go home first.”

“Then you should have gone home first.”

“You have my keys.”

“Aissh. Arasso. Kaja~”

“Yehey. Thanks Babe. You’re the best.” He said and gives me a peck on my lips.

--

Going out of the company wasn’t easiy. Do you know why? We just received lots of staring from other staffs and employees. Well, Taemin and I just walk hand in hand while we’re going out. Aigoo. For sure, rumors will easily spread because of this. Anyway, their opinion won’t matter this time.

-Taemin’s House-

“So what do you want to eat?” I asked Taemin who is now slouching on his cozy sofa.

“Cook whatever you want. I’m not a picky eater. As long as it will taste good then that will be fine.” He said.

“Arasso. “

 

I looked at the refrigerator and think of what I can cook for Master Taemin. He just came back and become so demanding. Aigoo. I don’t know what I’ll do next or should I say what he’s going to ask me to do next.

I decided to cook Al Chi-gae (Fish Egg Stew w/ Vegetables) andRice Cake Soup . While I’m cutting the rice cakes, I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. “When are you going to finish cooking Babe? Can I just eat you instead?” Taemin said and rested his chin on my shoulder. “Eeeew. What are you??Cannibal?? Or is it just your mind getting y again?” I asked. “Bingo!” He said and snapped his fingers.

 

“Eeew. I don’t need a ert boyfriend.”

“Okaaay. I’m just joking. I really didn’t mean it.”

“Jokes are half meant.”

“Aigoo. You really know a lot neh??”

“I’m not a nerd for nothing okaaay?”

“Okay~ This conversation will go nowhere. I really don’t want to talk about that nerdy thing. You’re not a nerd anymore. And whether you’re a nerd or not, I will and always will love you.” He said and kissed my cheeks.

“Wow. So sweeeet. Shall we continue your sweetness after I cook? I won’t finish cooking and you’ll starve. I don’t want that, to happen Master Taemin.”

“Yeah Yeah. You’re really good in ruining the mood neh? Arasso. Finish cooking first but I’ll just stay here. I won’t talk and bother you. I just want to watch you while you’re cooking.”

“Fine. Do whatever you want Babe~”

“Make it really delicious Babe~.”

“Neh~ Master Taemin.”

---

 

After an hour of cooking, the foods can be finally served. Taemin and I started eating while talking to each other.

 

“The foods that you cook are really delicious Babe~.” He said.

“Komawo~.”

“The next thing that you’re going to do is to clean the house, wash the dishes----.”

I cut him off. “YAH! I’m your girlfriend and not your maid. Is this how you want me to pay you back??”

He laughed. “I’m just kidding! I really love joking you know~.”

“Arasso. By the way, how’s the other Shinee boy’s doing?”

“Well, we have our own lives, own company to manage, own problems to solve. Too busy to be able to meet each other.”

“Ohh. .. I see. How about Sullli?”

“I haven’t heard any news about her. All I know was after the wedding was called off, she went to Paris to continue studying.”

“Hmmm.. Six years had passed and there are lots of things that happened.”

“Yeah.. While me, all I had done is to keep waiting for you.”

“Anni~ You have done very well in managing your own company while you’re waiting.”

“I don’t have a choice anyway. My parents already retire from managing their company so they passed it to me and my brother.”

“How’s your parent doing by the way?”

“Their fine. Their relationship is a lot better than before.”

“Hmmm. That’s great.”

“How about you? What happen to you for the past six years?” He asked me.

“Nothing special. I just busied myself studying, working as well as taking care of Minji.”

“I envy Minji.”

“Wae?”

“Because she’s with you all the time. You took care of her just like your own child.”

“I pity Minji a lot. She hasn’t seen her Mom. She lost her mother even before she sees how beautiful the world is. Her Mom died after giving birth to her.”

“Aigoo. A really sad story but it’s great that Minji grew up to be a bubbly person.”

“Neh~Luckily she was.”

“When you give birth to our baby someday, don’t leave her and me okay? Don’t die.”

“YAH!”

“WAE?”

“That’s something that we can’t tell. But I hope that won’t happen.”

“I hope so too.”

“Why are we talking about having a baby? We’re not even married.”

“If I ask you to marry me, will you say yes?”

“It depends on the situation. If you ask me in a sweet and a romantic way then I might be able to think about a better answer for that.”

==

UPDATED!~

Aigoo. Tomorrow is the start of classes. I fail in finishing this story before class starts.

Just patiently wait for the next updates okaaay?

SARANGHAE EVRYONE:)

 

About extending this story...........

 

Well.....

 

 

 

 

 

LET'S JUST WAIT AND SEE..:))hahahhaha