YAH!

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

Your POV

 

*ring ring*

"Hi Babe! So why did you call?" Taemin asked.

"Well...I want to eat something Babe~ something sour, can you buy one for me?"

"Ohh~ you want it now? as in right now?"

"Yes.I  badly want it right now."

"Ahmmm.. Why don't you asked your Jaejoong Oppa or Anna to buy you some lemon,orange or mangoes?" Anna is my secretary by the way.

"WHY?!! I want you to buy it for me!" I whined.

"I have a meeting in five minutes Babe~I can't leave now. Well, if you can wait, I'll buy right after the meeting finished."

I sighed. "I'll just ask somebody else. Bye." I hung up the phone.

======

Taemin's POV

"Pregnant Woman Aissh..Chincha~" I sighed and put my phone on my desk.

 

My wife is 4 months pregnant now. I'll be a father soon! Well, after seeing different signs of being a pregnant woman, I asked _____ to checked whether it's positive or not. She bought 5 paks of pregnancy test and all the results were positive. We also went to an OB GYN and the doctor also  said the same thing----she's pregnant. I was really happy then, knowing that I'm going to be a father and we 're going to become a family. But it's frustrating as well, her mood swings is killing me. She will ask me to buy this and that but right after I bought it, she will just suddenly say that she don't want it anymore. She also gets angry easily  even if  I'm not doing anything.It's really a good thing that I have lots of stocks of patience because if I don't, I don't know what to do. I don't think, I will be able to stand her. Anyway, she looks cuter when she gets angry.kekeke.

 

"Sir, the meeting is about to start. They are waiting for you in the conference room." My secretary said in the intercom.

"Arasso."

=====

Your POV

 

Since Taemin is quite busy right now, I'll just ask my Jaejoong Oppa. I went to his office and knocked first before I enter.

"Oppa~" I called.

He was busy looking through different papers.

"Yes?" He lifted his face.

"Can you buy me some lemon? You know, I've been craving for it." I smiled.

"Ask your secretary."

"How can you reject a pregnant lady?!! Taemin is busy, and you too??!!"

"That's why I'm telling you to ask your secretary, she can't reject you."

I sighed and shook my head. "I really can't believe this." I said and left his office.

 

I went back to my office and pack my things. I decided to just buy it by myself.

 

"Hey~ Anna.. I'll get going now." I said to my secretary.

"Okay Ma'am."

---

 

So, I'll just buy the foods that I want by myself. This pregnancy is really giving me a hard time but I have to deal with it. I know, I'm being a pain in the for Taemin but I'm really thankful that his being patient with me. With all the sudden change with moods and everything, although I big time because of this whole pregnancy thing, he's always been there for me. Being the most patient and understanding person for me.

 

When I arrived at the supermarket, I got a cart and  went first to the fruits section and pick all the fruits that I want. Then I went to the snack section, and buy some junk foods. I seriously love junk foods. But wait... Is it good for the baby?

 

"Ughhh~ This won't do." I pouted and return the snacks that I got to their respected places.

 I pushed the cart and just look around, looking for anything that I could buy. I reached in the chocolate section and I feel like I'm going to drool seeing the different kinds of chocolate. I have always love them. It's my energizer. Back when I was still studying, I should always have a chocolate with me when I'm reviewing. It just keeps me alive and I have always believe that it's good for the brain because it keeps me alert everytime I'm studying.

 

After buying all the stuffs that I want I decided to went to my parents house and visit them. I haven't seen them for quite sometime now.

-------

Taemin's POV

 

Finally, the meeting was already finished. I cancelled all my remaining appointments for today so that I can go and see my wife who is having some craving again and at the same time,  the attack of her mood swings. I hurriedly went to the car park and look for my car then drove off to _______'s company. I'm really excited on how she's going to throw her tantrums at me.

 

When I arrived at the floor of her office, her secretary greeted me. "Good afternoon Mr. Lee. How may I help you?"

"Well, I just kinda want to see my wife."

"Ahmm, she left already Sir. She didn't tell me where did she go, she just left."

"How long has she been gone?"

"I think, 2 hours?"

"Ohh~ Thank you Anna. I'll get going now." I said and left.

 

I'm trying to reach ______ with her phone but it's useless. Her phone is ringing but she's not answering it.

"Aisssshhh!"

==

Your POV

 

"Hi Eomma!" I greeted my Mom after opening the gate.

"Ohh~ What brings you here pregnant lady?" She asked.

"Don't you wanna see me? I've missed you." I said and hugged her.

"Well, I miss you too sweetie but it's kinda weird that you're just suddenly here. Did something happen to you?" She asked worriedly.

"This is what you called a surprise visit Eomma." I grinned at her.

"I won't buy that kind of excuse sweetie. You're not the type of person who do surprises. Tell me, what's wrong?"

"Why don't you let me get in first? Hmm? You're being so rude Eomma~"

"Okay, Okay. Let's talk inside.

 

I sat on one of the couches while my Mom sat in front of me. I told her what happen earlier. How Taemin and Jaejoong has been neglecting me.

 

My Mom smiled. "I didn't expect that pregnancy can turn you to be an immature and childish person. Ever since, you have always been the serious type and mature person."

"It must be the mood swings."

"Well, I'm glad that your husband can handle it."

"Thankfully he does."

"You have grown to be a beautiful lady Sweetie and I'm glad that you have found the perfect one for you. I know you're going to be a great Mom to your child."

I chuckled. "What's with the sudden drama? "

 

 *ding dong*

 

"I got it." My mom said and left to look who the visitor is.

----

 

Taemin's POV

 

"Hi Eomma~" I greeted my mother-in-law and kissed her cheek.

"Hello, Taeminnie. So are you having a surprise visit as well?" She asked.

"As well?? So why wifey is really here huh~"

"Yes she is~."

"I knew it. She had nowhere to go. You know what Eomma, she's really giving me a headache this past few weeks. No. It's already months. I'm so frustrated but I can still handle it." I said and winked at her.

"Well, That's  my Lee Taemin! Okay, enough with this. Let's get inside and just talk to your wifey."

"Yeah~ I already prepare myself for her tantrums."

--------------

 

"YAH! LEE _____! WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY LEAVE? AND YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?!" I scolded her. She was sitting prettily on the couch while peeling an orange.

"You called? My phone was on a silent mode so I didn't know that you called. SORRRRYYY~"

"Hey Hey~ Taeminnie, calm down. I thought she will be the one to throw tantrums? Why are you being so nagry now?"

I grinned. "Just for a change Eomma."

"So what brings you here Mr.Lee? I thought you're busy?" She asked.

"I am busy wifey~ but I'm sparing my childish pregnant wife some time because she's been having these very unpredictable moods."

"Ohhh I see. Well you can leave now if you want. I'll be staying here for tonight or a few days."

"YAH!"

"WAE??!! Why are you angry? I'm not doing anything."

"Okay.Okay. If you'll stay here then I'll stay here too." I said.

"Okay. Do what you want." She said nonchantly.

"Lee_____. I'm begging you. Don't make me lose my patience."

"Yeah. Whatever My dear hubby~"


UPDATEDDDDD!!~

sorry for any mistakeeees. kekekeke♥

 

A long updaaaate!!.