Dinner....

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

a month later...

 

"Hi~ Hyuna-sshi! It's nice to finally meet you." I greeted Hyuna and kissed her cheek who's looking so beautiful in his black cocktail dress. Oh~ well, beautiful is an understatement. She's really gorgeous.

 

According to Yoseob, they are exclusively dating though there isn't really any commitment. It's like they are just enjoying each other's company. I don't know what is the real score but it's seems that Yoseob isn't serious at all. He's not in love. He is really different back when he's in love with Minji's Mom. Back then, he was glowing. There's spark in his eyes. But now, there's none at all. I don't know if he's playing or what.

 

She smiled shyly."Thank you..You look beautiful tonight as well. ______-sshi right?.

"Yeah."

"Good Evening" Taemin said and smiled at her.

"Hi! You look good Taemin-sshi"

"Thanks for granting my invitation to come here _____ and Taemin-sshi." Yoseob said. He invited us for  a dinner with him and Hyuna.

"It's really great coming here and meeting Hyuna-sshi."

"Okay, so let's take our seat now and have our meal."

 

Yoseob called the waiter and gave us the menu. After a few minutes, we gave our order and have a chitchat while waiting for our order to come.

 

"So, since when did the two of you started dating?" I asked to both of them.

"We've meet two months ago but we just started dating last month." Hyuna anwered.

"Ohh~ I see. So what's the real score?" I asked.

"We're just dating. No commitments." Yoseob simply answered.

"So it's nothing serious at all?" Taemin -in.

"Well, I can't say it's serious.Though we're having fun in each other's company." Hyuna said.

 

Then the waiter finally come and serve our order. I ordered my favorite shrimp dish but as soon as it was served to me and smell it, I felt something different. I feel like I'm going to vomit.

 

"Are you okay?" Taemin asked when he notice that I'm not touching my food.

"I don't know. I just suddenly felt different. Excuse me for a while." I said and went to the comfort room. I really can't take it. I need to vomit.

 

I don't know for how long I stayed inside the comfort room. And I don't know how long I keep on vomiting. I didn't eat anything before coming. I haven't touched my food but just right after I smelled it, I felt an urge to vomit. This is the first time that I've encountered this kind of feeling. I'm not allergic to any kind of food specially to shrimps. It's one of my favorites.

 

I was composing myself in front of the mirror when someone knocked on the door. "Babe? It's me. What's wrong? You've been staying there for quite some time." Taemin said. There's a hint of worry in his voice.

I checked my appearance for the last time and went to open the door. I smiled when I see him. He's worried. "I puked."

"Why?"

"I don't really know. But one thing is for sure, I don't want to eat anymore."

 

While Taemin and I we're walking back to our table, I spotted a familiar figure entering the restaurant.

 

"Seohyun?"

"Seohyun? Who's Seohyun? You're BFF?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah. That's Seohyun right?" I pointed the lady who sat just beside our table.

"I think so?"

I grabbed Taemin's wrist and dragged him to where Seohyun was seated.

 

"Hey! Seohyunnie!"

"_______? Taemin?" Seohyun asked surprisedly.

"Yes! How are you? I've been trying to contact you." I asked.

"I just came back from New York. When you left and accepted your scholarship in Harvard, I migrated to New York."

"Ohh~ You should've come back a little earlier. I was planning to make you my bride's maid when Taemin and I married just a couple of months ago but you're no where in sight."

"The two of you are married now?" She asked.

"Yes." Taemin anwered simply.

"Ohh~ Before I forget, Yoseob was here also." I said and pointed Yoseob.

She turned his gaze to Yoseob and smiled at him. "Hi~ Long time no see Seobie~"

"Hi, you look great Seohyun." Yoseob said.

"Are you waiting for someone Seohyun?" I asked her.

"No. I just went here because I want to eat something."

"That's great!. Do you want to join us?"

"Would you mind? I can see that you're having some sort of a..... double date."

"I wouldn't really mind." I said.

"Me too." Yoseob agreed.

"Same here." Hyuna said.

"Who am I not to agree?" Taemin said.

 

"Then it's settled!"

====

The night turn out to be fun by Seouhyun's unexpected appearance. It seems like we came back to the old times. We just caught up to those times that we've missed. It was really fun reminiscing those memories that we had back then when we are still young. We also told Seohyun about Yoseob and Gyuri's love story and also about Minji's existence. Seohyun wants to meet Minji. Speaking of Minji, we left her in our house under my parent's care.

 

I looked at Taemin whom I thought that he was actually listening to us.

But there is something wrong.

 

It seems that Taemin and Hyuna are having a good time talking to each other.

I sighed. What now? I'm jealous?

 

I looked at Yoseob and Seohyun. They looked cute together. I can see something in Yoseob's eyes that I never saw whenever he's with Hyuna. Is it happiness? Longing? Love?

 

Ughh~ Whatever.

I turn back my gaze to Taemin and Hyuna.

"Looks like you're having your own little world here huh?" I said sarcastically.

"Well, you're talking to things that we can't relate so we're just having our own conversation here." Hyuna said.

"So what's with the sudden change of mood Babe? Don't tell me you're jealous." Taemin asked.

"I'm not."

"Okay. Before I forget, what are you doing in the rest room a while ago?"Yoseob asked.

"I suddenly felt the urge to puke."

"Why? Did you eat something? Allergic or what?" Seohyun asked.

"I didn't eat anything and I'm not allergic."

"Are you pregnant?" Yoseob asked.

"WHAAAT?" I exclaimed.

"Well, you're not allergic or anything but you suddenly felt the urge to puke. That's one of the signs before I found out that Gyuri was pregnant with Minji. She also has this so called mood swings, where she suddenly gets mad even when I'm not doing anything. There's craving for food. If you experienced those kind of symptoms then there's no doubt that you're pregnant." Yoseob explained.

 

"Are you?" Taemin asked.

"I don't know. This is the first time that I experience that kind of feeling."

"How about your monthly period.When was the last time you had it?"Seohyun asked.

"Ahmm..Last month? As far as I can remember, I had it before Taemin and I got married."


 

UPDATED!.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE~ HAHAHA.

 

Anyway, sorry for the late updaaaate. kekeke.

1 more chapter and then the Epilogue~ Is there any objections?? WAHAHAHAH.

Advance Merry Christmaaaaass!!

 

THANKS TO farrahmidori for reminding me about Seohyun. hahahaha~ I totally forgot about her. Anyway, she's back!!. hahaha

-sorry for any mistakes-