Breaking News...

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

Taemin's POV

 

Finally, a week is over. It means..I don't need to accompany Sulli anymore. I can only spend my time with _________. I decided to buy some flowers and chocolates for _____ then went to their house. I hope this will do as a peace offering to her since she's still mad at me. Well...for the whole week, she didn't talk to me properly. We're together but it seems that I'm not existing to her.

 

I pressed the doorbell and Mrs. Hwang came to open the gate for me.

 

"Annyeong Eomma." I greeted her.

"Annyeong Taeminnie. Why do you have flowers? Is today your monthsary?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Anni~ This is a peace offering since your daughter is mad at me for the whole week." I pouted.

"Chincha?? Why?"

"Well..she seems to be a jealous kid. I was accompanying a friend for the whole week and I wasn't able to spend much time to her."

"Hmmm..I see. Maybe she just felt a little jealous since she's used to be together with you most of time. Maybe she don't like seeing you with other girls."

"That's why I'm going to make it up to her. I hope she will forgive me."

"She will forgive you Taeminnie...I know she will.."

"I hope so Eomma..."

================

 

Your POV

 

I was just watching TV in my room when I heard the doorbell rings, I wans't expecting anyone even Taemin to come so I just ignored it. During commercial, a breaking news was reported and I was really shock from what I have seen.

 

Lee and Choi Corporations to be united with the Marriage of Lee Taemin and Choi Sulli.

Lee Taemin is the youngest son of Lee Jinho,owner of the Lee's Corp while Choi Sulli is the only daughter of Choi Yunho, owner of Choi's Corp. The two families was said to be a long time friends and they want to continue their friendship by uniting their families as one. The two families were also spotted to be on a dinner date in one of the famous and exclusive restaurant here is Seoul. The details about the wedding----

 

I didn't finish watching the news because I don't want to hear anything about that ing marriage. I know this is Mr. Lee's plan. He's really serious about setting up Taemin with Sulli. I just couldn't accept the fact that Taemin went to the dinner date with the Choi family. There are pictures as proof that he was there. So does this mean, that he already agreed about marrying Sulli??.

 

Different thoughts are running through my mind when I heard a knock on the door. "Sweetiee. .Taemin's here." My mom said.

"Tell him, that I don't want to talk to him."

"But Sweetie, he has something for you. You better forgive him already."

"Ok~ I'll talk to him just for a while but it doesn't mean that his already forgiven."

 

After a few minutes, Taemin knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said.

 

The door twisted open and I saw Taemin holding flowers and a box of chocolate. "So why are you here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say sorry and to give you this" He said and handed me the flowers and chocolates.

"I guess..I should be the one who should be giving this to you. I better congratulate you." I said sarcastically.

"What? Congratulate me? For what?"

"I heard from the news that you're going to marry Sulli. Congratulations to the both of you."

"Marry Sulli?? I didn't know anything about that."

"That's impossible since you already go on a family dinner or should I say dinner date with the Choi's. Maybe you have already talked there about your marriage."

"It was just a dinner and there's no such things like marriage was announced or told there."

"Really?? Then maybe you'll soon talk about it."

"Babe~ Don't do this to me." Taemin said pleading.

"Why? I'm not doing anything to you."

"You're hurting me."

"Do you think, you're the only one who's hurt?"

"I'm sorry. I really don't know about the marriage matters. But I'm sure this is all because of my Dad. This is one of his plans." He said and tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

Seeing him cry...I felt really guilty. He seemed to be not aware about the marriage that was reported on the news. He even brought some chocolates and flowers for me. My heart softens as I see him cry. I'm hurting him...

 

I wiped Taemin's tears. " I'm sorry"

"No~ you shouldn't be sorry. It's my fault."

"You're not doing anything wrong ok? I just hope that you really don't have plan on marrying Sulli and leave me."

"Of course..I will not marry Sulli. I'll only marry one person and that is you."

"So what are we going to  do now?"

"I'll talk to my Mom first." Taemin said.

"You always depends on your Mom."

"Because she's the only one who can help us."

"Ok~..I hope everthing will turn out fine."

"It will ______. It will. All I ask for you now is to trust me ok? Don't jump into conclusions without enough basis. You know that I love and I won't leave you." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Neh ~ I'm really sorry. I know I became so childish for the past few days and just thinking about myself. I promise it won't happen again."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Oh~ you have to promise me something." I said.

"What is it?"

"You're not going to be with Sulli most of the times and don't you dare to fall in love with her." I glared at him.

"That's all? I promise Babe~"

"Good."

"I love you" He said and hug me.

"I love you too~."

==================

 

So the couple are back on track but...............................

 

 

Leave some comments!..LOL

sorry for any mistakes..