Arrogant

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

“WHAAAT?”

 I was shocked from what Taemin just said to me.

“I said, you’re going to come with me at the dinner with the Choi Family .” Taemin said.

“Are you crazy? It’s a dinner between your families and besides I don’t belong there.”

“This is my Mom’s plan ok? She thinks that introducing you to the Choi’s might change their decision about me being their daughter’s groom.”

“But still, it’s not right for me to go there. I don’t want to be an intruder there.” I said.

 

Well, I really don’t think that it’s a good idea.

 

“Babe~ Just come with me ok? You’re my girlfriend after all, you belong to my family.”

“But—“

“No buts ok?? By the way, I bought something that you can wear for the dinner tonight.” He said and handed me a paper bag which I think, the clothes that he’s talking about.

 

Yes, it’s tonight. He should’ve said to me earlier so that I can prepare myself physically and mentally.

 

I get the dress that was inside the paper bag and my eyes widen in shock.

 

“Seriously, Taemin, you really want me to wear this?” I asked him.

“Why? I personally choose that dress for you. Is there something wrong?” He asked.

“Everything about this dress is wrong. I mean, this is beautiful but I don’t wear this kind of clothing. This is too short and too revealing. “

“Just wear this ok? Wearing this won’t kill you. I’m sure this will look beautiful on you.”

“Whatever. I’m not going to wear this and that’s final.”

 

Taemin just pouted.

 

“Don’t pout. It won’t work on me.”

“Babe~” Taemin whined.

“Why?? I told you, I’m not going to wear that.”

“You know what Babe~ I wouldn’t be surprised if Sulli wears a shorter dress than this so, at least please wear this.”

“Oh~ so you want me to wear this so I can be at least reached the level of Sulli. I have to expose too much skin just to be someone like her. It’s that what you’re trying to say?”

“Of course not! I just want you to be beautiful tonight. I want you to stand out among others. I want to show everyone specially the Choi’s that I have already a beautiful girlfriend and I don’t need their daughter.”

I sighed. “Ok fine. I’m going to wear this tonight, just this night.”

“Chincha??!! Thanks Babe~ you’re the best!” He said and hugs me.

=======

Taemin’s POV

I was really happy that I was able to convinced ______ to come and wear that dress for the dinner. I’m just hoping that everything will go well. I hope after this night, the problem will be solved. After convincing ______, I went home and prepare for our family dinner.

-          -

It is already 6pm and it’s time for me to fetch ______. I drove off to their house and I was so shocked to see how beautiful she is. She was now wearing the clothes that I bought for her. She don’t have her eyeglasses instead, she’s wearing a contact lens. She also has a make-up but it’s just light. She looks simple but elegant. Eye-catching.

 

“Woa~ I told you, the dress will look beautiful on you.” I said.

“Yeah~ But I’m not comfortable with this. This is just….revealing. My skin is so exposed.” She said.

“You’re going be used to it Babe~ Just wait for a few hours and this will be over.”

“And I hope wearing this won’t be a waste.”

“Of course, it won’t be.” I said confidently. “Oh~ Eomma, thanks for making my girlfriend so beautiful tonight.” He said looking to my Mom who was sitting on one of the couches in their living room.

“No problem Taeminnie~ It’s my duty since my daughter don’t know how to groom herself.”

“Yeah that’s right. But anyway, I still love her. I accept her for who she is.” I said

“That’s why I like you so much for my daughter.”

I just smiled. “ Anyway, Eomma, I think we have to get going now. Our dinner will start at 7.”

“Arasso. Take care ok? And don’t forget to bring home our daughter.”

“Neh~ Eomma.”

 

Then _____ and I left. We drove off to the restaurant that we’re going to have our dinner.”

 

[restaurant]

 

We arrive 10 minutes early and my parents are already there.

“Good Evening Eomma and Appa” I greeted them. “I brought _____ with me.” I said and _____ bowed.

“Good Evening Taemin-ah and to you _____-sshi. You look extremely beautiful tonight.” My Mom praised _____.

______ smiled shyly. “Komawo Mrs.Lee.”

“Have a seat.” My Eomma said.

 

“Why did you bring her here?” My Appa finally spoke.

“Is there something wrong? She’s my girlfriend and I want her to be here”

“But she shouldn’t be here. This is a dinner between our family and the Choi’s.”

“So what? It’s just a dinner. What’s wrong on bringing my girlfriend for a dinner?”

“Don’t you know that you’re marrying their daughter? It seems that all the people know about it except you.”

“Because, I really don’t know. You didn’t even tell it to me personally. You let other people know it first.”

 

Then the Choi’s finally arrived .

 

“Good Evening.” Mr. & Mrs. Choi greeted and sat to their seats.

“Good Evening Uncle and Auntie” Sulli greeted.

“Good Evening..It’s great that we have gathered again for dinner.” My Appa said.

“Oh~ And who’s this lady? I thought you only have two sons?” Mr. Choi said referring to _____.

“Oh~ That lady is Taemin’s girlfriend.” My Eomma said.

“Yes. She’s my girlfriend.”

“Whaaat? Taemin has a girlfriend? Sulli ,do you know about this? ” Mrs. Choi asked Sulli.

Sulli just nodded.

“Why you didn’t tell us?”

“Because I didn’t know that something like this will happen. And I thought Taemin wasn’t really serious about her since she’s just a nerd in our school.” Sulli said.

“A Nerd?? This lady is a nerd?” Mr. Choi said shocked.

“Yes, people call me nerd since I wear thick glasses and I excel a lot in school.” ______ said.

“Ohh~ did someone make over you, so that you can look beautiful tonight?” Mr. Choi asked _____.

“It’s just my Eomma who helped me tonight for this dinner.”

For this dinner. Are you even invented to be here? As far as I know, this is just a dinner for our family and the Lee’s. Although you’re Taemin’s girlfriend, you shouldn’t be here. And with the fact that Taemin, is marrying our daughter, your existence is not needed here.” Mr. Choi said.

=====

Your POV

 

This is why I don’t want to come here. They are just going to treat me like an intruder. I’m not welcome here. Mr. Choi is really hitting me below the belt.

 

“I actually, don’t have plan to be here but Taemin insisted.” I said.

“Taemin-ah, how could you bring her here? She might look decent and beautiful tonight but after this, she will go back being the nerd. Are you just using her since she’s intelligent?” Mr. Choi asked Taemin.

“I never use _____. She’s my girlfriend because I love her. Can you please stop degrading her?”

“I’m not degrading her. I’m just telling the truth.” Mr Choi said. “Agasshi~ Did you use some potion to Taemin so that he will fall in love with you? It must be really effective since he seems to be bound under your spell.”

“What? I might be a nerd but I’m not a witch Mr. Choi.” _____  I defended myself.

“Anyway, What company does your family owns?” it’s now Mrs. Choi who talked.

“A school. Our family owns the school that Taemin & Sulli goes to.” I answered.

“What else?” She asked again.

“That’s all Mrs. Choi.”

Mrs. Choi smirked. “ Ohh~ I see. Well, it seems that our Sulli is a lot better than you. She came from a well-off family, beautiful and has a good fashion sense and most of all she’s not a nerd but still she’s intelligent.” Mrs. Choi said praising her daughter.

 

What Mr. & Mrs. Choi were saying just hurts me. They are seriously degrading me as a person..my humanity. For goodness sake, I’m not some beggar who can be insulted just because they are from a well-off family. I’m keeping myself calm because I don’t want to end up crying in front of them from all the insults that they’re saying.

 

“My family might not be as rich as you do but at least we’re not arrogant like you do.” I said and left with tears about to fall…….

 

To be continued..

================

 

I'm really sleepy...I'll just update the next part tomorrow..:))

Goodnight..^^

Leave some comments.

 

*sorry for any mistakes*