It's not over.

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

It’s been a week since I decided to take the scholarship from Harvard. My Dad is currently working for the papers needed so that I can leave as early as possible. There are only a few weeks before our graduation and maybe I can leave right away after that. I don’t plan to tell it to anybody specially Taemin.  I am being selfish and I know that. I just really can’t go on. Probably, Taemin is thinking that I wasn’t able to make a decision… a conclusion. I’m happy that he’s respecting what I want. He’s not bothering or talking me but I can’t help but to miss him badly.

Look, how funny it is, I haven’t done anything. I didn’t do anything to fight for someone that I really love and yet it is me who feels tired. It is me who is giving up while the one I love is doing everything to fight for me. I even have the guts to keep telling myself that I love him but I can’t do anything for him. And with that, he just simply doesn’t deserve me. He deserves a lot more.

===============

 

[School]

 

I come to school like nothing is wrong. I pretend that everything is fine but then deep inside, it’s killing me. I have to ignore whatever the other people will say.

 

“Seems like they broke-up already.”

“I like Sulli better than her.”

“It’s a good thing that Taemin broke up with her and chose Sulli.”

“The short happiness of the nerd is finally over.”

 

They don’t know the real story but they seem to just create their own scenarios. The best thing to do is just to ignore them. I have enough of their talking.

---------

After a long day, the bell finally rings. It’s the end of the day. I’m just waiting for the school days to be over so that I can finally leave and start anew.

 

I was waiting for my Mom at the parking lot when Taemin approached me…angrily.

“So you don’t have any plan on telling me huh?” He asked me.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re leaving and you’re not even telling me!!”

“I...I’m sorry.”

“You’re really going to leave?? What about me? Am I not important to you?”

“I’m sorry but this is the only thing that I want to do now. You’re important to me but I can’t fight for you like you’re doing for me.”

“Do you really want me to end up being crazy huh? If you leave, I don’t know what’s going to happen to me.”

“Yah~ I know you can still continue your life even without me. Besides, Sulli---“

“Sulli, Sulli, Sulli…I will not run after you like a desperate kid if it’s Sulli that I want. Do you know how badly I’ve missed you? You’re just there but I can’t approach you. You’re near yet so far.”

I sighed. “I missed you too but I finally made up my mind that I’m leaving and I actually don’t have plan on telling it to you. Who told you?”

“Your Appa. I was called at the Principal’s office during lunch break. I thought I’ve done something wrong but to my surprise he told me that you’re leaving.”

I sighed again. “I didn’t expect that he’ll tell you. “

“You’re going to leave me?” He asked looking seriously onto my eyes.

I can see the pain in his eyes and that’s all because of me. I felt guilty for being selfish to him. I don’t know how to answer his question.

“I-I-don’t know.” It just suddenly came out from my mouth.

“Don’t leave _______. I’m begging you. Do I have to kneel in front of you so that you’re not going to leave me? I’ll do it if I have to.”

“NO! “I blurted out.

“So you’re not leaving then?”

“This is the reason why I don’t want you to know about this because you’re surely going to stop me. And I won’t be able to resist you.”

A smile form in his lips. “I’ll take that answer as a yes. You’re not leaving!”

 

Oh~ How I’ve missed that smile. A smile that can melt any heart.

“Yah~ I didn’t say anything like that.”

“But that’s what you’re trying to imply.”

“Fine~ you won. I will not leave.”

“Chincha?!!” He said happily and hug me.

“Neh~Mianhne Taeminnie, for being so selfish and so stupid.”

“Anni~ It’s ok. The important thing is we’re finally ok!”

“Komawo.”

“I should be the one who should be thanking you since you’re not going to leave anymore.”

===========

Taemin’s POV

 

Finally… God already answered my prayers. I’m just so happy right now. _______ will not leave anymore and most specially, we’re ok now. The heavy feeling in my heart vanished.

 

“So, I can fetch and send you home again like I normally to before?” I asked.

“I think so.” She simply said.

“Anyway, do you want to go somewhere else before I send you home?”

“Anni~ Let’s just go to our house”

“Arasso. By the way, I want you to know that we already move to another house…away from my Dad.”

“Really? How about the wedding? Do the Choi’s still want to pursue it?”

“I don’t know. I actually don’t care. I’m not going to be there anyway if ever they’ll continue it.”

“O-ok~ They seem to be so desperate.”

“Maybe… Let’s stop talking about them. Kaja.”

 

I started the engine and drove off to where _____’s house is. We were happily talking when a car over take us and suddenly stopped. We are actually curious why it stopped and then two men came out from the car and went towards us. The other man knocked on the window, and since I’m curious about it. I open the window.

“Hey~ What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Yeah, why did you stop? Does your car break?” ______ asked.

 

The man didn’t answer but he suddenly open the door of my car and pull me out from it. I was shocked.

“Yah! What are you doing?” _______ shouted.

 

Then that’s the time when more men came out from the car. Some men went to ______ and grab her.

“Yah! Don’t touch her!” I shouted.

 

Then one of the men placed  a handkerchief on my face. It covers my nose up to my mouth.. After inhaling the scent from it, I felt dizzy and everything went black.

===================================

I know I really with this..hahahaha..

there are readers who unsubscribe already..kekeke.

Anyway..to the loyal readers!..THANK YOU..:)))))