Attitude

Love...Is Unexpected

There was a complete silence in the room. I swear I could hear myself breathing.

"Fine" I heard someone said with a sigh. WAIT!!! That wasn't just someone. It's Aaron! I quickly look up with my face all lit up. "Really?" I asked happily.

"Yes...but..."

"But what?"

"But there are rules if you want to live here. If you broke just one! One of the rules then you are OUT OF HERE!" he said.

"B-But~"

"No buts! Just stay here for tonight. I'll work on the rules tonight and give it to you tomorrow"

"O-Ok?" I said staring at the floor not daring to look at him.

"Oh yeah, come here for sec." Aaron called me. I then slowly walk towards him like he might jump into me and eat me alive any second.

"Hurry up!" he shouted.

"Ok, Ok, I'm coming,chill" I said walking a little bit faster.

"You see this line?" he asked pointing at a a line in the middle of the room.

"Yeah?" I said.

"This line i will divide up the room. To the left here is my side" he said pointing to the left of the side. "To the right is your side of the room" he continued pointing to the right.

"Oh~" I replied.

"And do NOT enter my side or else YOU ARE OUT! Got it?"

"G-Got it...ummm...Aaron?" I called scare he would yell at me again.

"Since this is my side..." I said pointing at the right.

"Uh-huh?"

"I-I can do whatever I want with it right?" I asked.

He look at me like I was crazy for a momment. "I-I guess???" he said.

"Ok! Thanks Aaron! I love you!" I said excitely running to my side of the room and get to work.

----------------

After about two hours of hard work. I've turned my side of the room from plain-white-boring bedroom like Aaron's into something like this...

Aaron, who has been working on his laptop for like...FOREVER! heard my squeals and turned around in his chair. When he saw my AWESOME decoration his face his...PRICELESS!!! Whahahahaha....hmmm! Now he know how talented I am!

"Aaron! Isn't it beautiful? I worked really hard on it!" I asked jumping up and down excitely and squeals some more.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" he asked with a shocked face.

"I decorated my side of the room. You said I can right?" I replied innocently.

"What?! What I meant was that you can put your clothes and stuff in the closet and stuff not not THIS!!!" he said pointing at my decorations.

"What do you mean THIS?!" I asked angry.

"I mean this-this stupid dance floor you're creating" he said.

"Hey! What do you mean a dance floor! At least my side doesn't look like a plain-white-boring hospital room!" I shoted back at him pointing at his side.

I saw him open his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "And FYI! This is no longer your room! It's OUR room!" I said sympathise the word 'our' in his face. Urg! This guy really! Who does he think he is? He dare to criticize my decorating skills? I've study this subject for two years already back in England and he dare to compare my work to a stupid dance floor?! What a jerk! I bet he don't even know what the word decorate mean to even give any opinion! Grrr~!!!

"Y-You little devil!!! Get out of here NOW!!!" he yelled picking up my luggages and threw them out the door and he also pushed me out of the room shutting the door close from behind.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!!! What are you doing? Let me in you stupid jerk!" I shouted hitting onto the door.

I keep on shouting and hitting but he won't open the door. I was right about this guy after all! He's a real-heartless monster! I can't believe I used to think that he was pretty HOT looking! Now knowing his real attitude makes me look at him like nothing but a worthless dog poop on the side walk that everyone hate!

I finally gave up on shouting and hitting since my throat is getting dry and my hands are getting red and it really stinks!

"Need some help?" a voice suddenly asked.

************************

Hmmmm....

looks like GuiGui doesn't like Aaron >.< and Aaron doesn't like GuiGui either....(or does he? who knows?) hehehe.... >:P

O.O who do you think is the person at the end???

Please leave a comment! Thanks <33333333333 !!!!!