Up to Somethin'

Love...Is Unexpected

"Hey there beautiful" he said.

 

I gasped as I saw who it was. "Shut up Calvin! What the heck are you doing here? You scared the h*ll out of me!" I snapped.

 

"What?" he shrugged giving me the most innocent look ever.

 

"What do you want?" I asked irritated.

 

"Gui, admitte it! You like Aaron" he said.

 

"What are you talking about? Calvin, how many times do I have to tell you that I, GUI GUI WU YING JIE DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT NOT NOT LIKE AARON YAN!!!" I repeatedly to make sure he got that right.

 

"Well then GuiGui, how many times do I have to tell you that YOU, GUI GUI WU YING JIE DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO LIKE AARON YAN?"

 

"Arggh!!! Calvin, I'm about to explode on you so you better be quiet and stop bothering!! And FYI! I do NOT like hime" I said for the last time before turning my heels and walk away frustrated.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Calvin's POV*

 

Sigh. These two people have some serious problems. Both of them are being as stubborn as the other and keep on denying their feelings for each other when in reality everyone knows that they so DO have feelings for each other. Why is the middle person like me always have to be stuck in the middle?

 

Seriously, if I don't get this thing straighten out before this trip end. Things might get more complicated to hook them up together.

 

Hmmm...what should I do?

 

*End of Pov*

 

As Calvin in the mist of thinking to himself. An idea suddenly pop up to him. And just like that, his idea was about to put into action.

 

With a proud smirk. He take out his phone and dial a number.

"

Hello? I need you to help me with something" he said as he walk back to the table proudly.

 

Without any other hesistation, Calvin quickly get his plan into action. He arrived at a cafe about two days later as he told the others that he have to meet some old friends he haven't seen in a while to sneak out without any suspicion. As he walk into the cafe, the two people sitting there at a table is waiting for his arrival.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Short chapter, just to give you guys a little curious on what's Calvin's planning! XD

You probably don't know what his plan is yet but I guess you can guess who's Calvin asking help from....right? O.o

But yeah, will be update soon...hopefully...

Hope you like this chappie and comments are always welcome! ;)

I'd love to update by tomorrow if I can have at least 5 comments.