Aaron! You ert!

Love...Is Unexpected

"YOU ERT!!!!!!!!!" I screamed kicking him in his private part.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh~!!!!" he groaned crutching his 'thing' with his hands in pain.

Seeing him like that I couldn't help but laugh. "Pahahahhahahhahha.....A-Aaron! You should have seen your-self right now, pahahahahhahahaha..." I laugh some more.

Then an idea quickly pop up in my head. Not just any idea....and evil one in fact...kekeke...

I then grabbed my phone from the side table and put it on cameria. Yes! You guessed it! I'm recording this most hilarious moment of Aaron Yan Ya Lun, the prince of Sheng Ying right now. Hehehehe....I bet this will come to good use when I need something from him.

Aaron on the other side is still in pain since I k-kinda kicked him hard just now. I can see tears b from his eyes. D-Did I kicked him too hard just now? WAIT!!!! He's the ert one! He deserve it! Do not feel bad for him! Yeah!

"That's what you get for being ert!" I said getting of the bed and walk towards his side of the room and jump on his bed.

"Y-YOU LITTLE GHOST!!!!" Aaron said angrily still in pain. "I swear I'll you someday!" he mumbled the last sentence to himself.

"What?!" I asked.

"Nothing!" he said pulling the cover over his head.

---------------------------

The next morning I woke up feeling something hot against my neck. Well, that's weird! I don't remember having a 'neck heater'

I slowly opened my eyes and shock to see none other than the prince himself sleeping peacefully next to me....arms wrap around my waist.

GRRR~!!! I swear this guy is a definitly the #1 ert! Even after I kicked him in 'that' area last night he still find himself crawling in next to me in the middle of the night.

Sigh. I'll let it pass today since I was kinda harsh on him last night. But it's not my fault though! He was the one who asked for it.

I gently remove his arm from my waist and quietly got of the bed.

After I washed myself up. Aaron's already up. I gottta admit. He deseve the title prince. Even after he just woke up, his hair is still perfect as it is yesterday...or any other day. I mean, how did he do that? Does he have a always perfect hair fairy or something? I have never seen anyone just woke up and have their hair that perfect~

"Done daydreaming about my hair" he said with a smirk.

"Psssh! W-Who said I'm d-daydreaming about your freaking stupid hair" I said. 'Your perfect hair' I thought.

"Oh really~? Because you seem to be attracted to it, now can you stop staring at my PERFECT hair and move aside? I need to do my bussiness to you know?" he said.

I then realized that I've been too busy staring at his hair that I didn't realize I have been blocking the bathroom's door way.

"Whatever" I moved out of the way avoiding his gaze afraid he'll see my blushed face and start making fun of me again.

After we both got dressed and ready. We headed towards the cafeteria and the others. I can see the others are waiting for us as soon as we entered the door.

"What took you guys so long?" Chun complained.

"Stuff" we simply answered.

"What kind of stuff" Jiro asked raising his eye-brows. Sigh! Here we go again.

"Just stuff" we said again giving him glares.

"Chill! I'm just asking k? Gosh!" he said putting both is arms above his head surrendered.

"Good" I said taking a seat next to Rainie and Aaron to my side.

"Have you guys heard of the school trip?" Calvin suddenly asked.

"What field trip?" I asked curious.

"Oh! You mean the trip we go every year to the boring museum thing and learn?" Jiro said stuffing bread in his mouth.

"No stupid! I heard too many students complained about the trip for years so the principal decided to change the location of the trip" Cavin said.

"Where?" Chun asked keep on stuffing as much food as he can into his mouth. Sigh! This boy, when will he learn to eat food slowly?

"I heard we're going camping this time at the Serene Lake or something like that" Rainie said.

"Camping?" I asked.

"Yeah....you know where you go out in the middle of the wood or lake or places like that set up tents go hiking and when dark comes tell scary stories and went to sleep?" Aaron said.

"Oh~" I said.

"You really never heard of camping? Like seriously how stupid are you?" he said shaking his head.

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" I protested. The truth is...I-I'm really curious about camping since young but my parents never let me go because they said I'm too precious for them to let me risk my life out there with those weird people which is actually my teacher and my classmates.

I had tried to conviced them but they never let me and even after their death, my grandpa still won't let me go. He's of course the same.

-----------------------------

As Calvin said earlier, to our little 'surprise' Mr.Wang said that we will be having a trip tomorrow to the Serene Lake and camp there but instead of sleeping in tent. We're actually 'lucky' enough to sleep in cabins but in unlucky part is that you'll still be sleeping with your room mate!!!! Yep! Room mate! That means even though we're going on a trip that suppose to be fun. I still have to stuck with Aaron at night! HMP!!! That's so not fair. And that's not it! It gets worse, the trip is 3 days 2 nights long! So I have to get stuck with Aaron in one cabin for the whole trip and when we got back. It's winterbreak! So I don't have to worry about it anymore! Hhehehehe...

I just hope that the trip will be over soon so I can fly back to England and visit grandpa! and most importantly...GET AWAY FROM AARON!!!!

************************

 

A/N: I've been a bit disappointed and down lately due to my lack of comments on this story!

is my story getting boring bad or anything that you guys don't even bother to leave a comment anymore? :(

Please Please leave a comment guys! They're my inspiration! If you don't then I'm not sure if I have any energy left to write another chapter soon especially these days. I'm having exams lately and couldn't update that often like how I used to! But it'll be over in 2 days and my winter break will begin and I have a lot of time to update so please leave a comment!!! I need your commments to continue this story or else I might as well delete it! :(