Epilogue

Love...Is Unexpected

You know what? I changed my mind. I decided to be nice to you guys, just this one time!

So here's the epilogue. ;D

 

***

 

It has been two years from the day Aaron atmitted his feelings for GuiGui. They've been together for two years and it's not until three months ago that Aaron have the gut to proposed to her. He took her to a luxurious yet romantic restaurant, booked the whole restaurant saying that he wanted to spend some alone time with her after a while since both of them has been busy with their own university. Aaron majoring in engineering at Harvard in the United States, while GuiGui is majoring in journalism back in England. 

 

To speak of the truth. It was hard for them at first. Both weren't sure whether long-distance relationship would work on them but it turned out just fine. Their relationship is as strong as ever, they would call and text each other every day, e-mails keep them in touch and update with each other. Often, GuiGui would introduces some of her friends to him during video chat and just once in a while there'll be a guy friend, it was pretty obvious that he was jealous but overall, he was very friendly...most of the time.

 

Today is totally different, today's their wedding day. GuiGui has been nervous ever since yesterday. She couldn't sleep nor eat properly. Her friends tried to conviced her that everything's going to be alright but it doesn't really help with the knot in her stomach who's seems to be getting tigher and tighter every second that went by.

 

"Gui, relax. Everything's going to be alright. You're going to look gorgeus in this wedding dress, you're going to walk down the red carpet beautifully and be the most beautiful bride there'll ever be" Angela confirmed putting her hands on Gui's shoulder trying to calm the poor girl staring at her reflection in the mirror in horror.

 

"No I'm not Angela. Look at me! There's huge bags under my eyes and my tummy is sticking out!" she freaked out.

 

"No, no you're not. Look it's not your fault that you couldn't sleep well last night, plus you're belly is definitely fine"

 

"No! I don't know what happened. With all this makeup, it still can barely cover up my baggy eyes and I haven't eaten that much either since I wanted to look good in this gown but it's still sticking out! I look horrible!" GuiGui said at the verge of tears. "Angela, what do I do?!!"

 

"Nothing, you're the most beautiful bride I've ever since. So don't say that" Angela said getting mad at GuiGui for saying such a thing on her wedding as she walk out of the waiting room and motioning Genie to take her turn.

 

"Gui!" Genie squealed looking at the beautiful yet frowned bride still looking at herself in the mirror with the horror expression stilll planted on her face. "You look gorgeous today!!! The most beautiful bride I've ever seen sinc-"

 

"Angela already tried that" Gui pouted now slouching on the white sofa.

 

"No kidding" Genie pouted also. Man, these two would make a perfect twins. "GuiGui WuYingJie, I am not going to try sweet talk to you like the others. Believe in me or not, you look just as fabulous as Angelina Jolie today, maybe even better so don't talk trash about yourself. If you do, you're going to have a terrible wedding and born an ugly child so don't say that"

 

"You're joking right? You're obviously teasing me, you know that Angelina Jolie is Aaron's dream girl so you're saying that right? It's not funny Genie"

 

"Like I said, believe me or not" Genie shrugged as she walk out of the waiting room. "And don't forget that if you keep this up, your future child willl be born ugly! I'm sure Aaron will not want that" she called back as she closed the door behind leaving GuiGui alone thinking to herself.

 

AHHHH! What am I suppose to do? I only have 30 more minutes before the wedding ceremony starts. She thought to herself quietly taking another look at herself. I knew I shouldn't have eat any of last night dinner, now my tummy is sticking out. I look so fat! What am I suppose to do with all this fat sticking out? Gui was in the mist of talking to herself when the door slowly, quietly open. She turned and was surprise by the present of the person she'll never expected to be here. Her eyes widens at the surprising shocking sight.

 

"Hi GuiGui" she said rather nervous and kind of awkward.

 

"....H-Hi Ella" Gui managed to say.

 

"It's been long huh? How have you been?"

 

"I've been good thank you"

 

"................"

 

"I heard today's your wedding day...and I just wanted to stop by to say congratulation to both of you...even though you might not like-"

 

"It's okay Ella, everything's already over" Gui let out a small smile. "I might not say it before, but I've forgiven you already"

 

"R-Really? I thought you were mad at me. You didn't even contact me, I tried to email you, text you , call you but you didn't reply any of it back...so I stopped" she look down.

 

"I guess I was just being childish...I'm sorry"

 

"No, no. You don't have to, you did nothing wrong. I'm the one who need to say sorry. I can't even believe myself for doing such a thing to you. You have the rights to be mad at me...and even break our friendships...I'm sorry Gui, I-" before she could finish, Gui pull her in a tight embrace.

 

"I miss you so much Ella" she murmured tears falling out of her eyes.

 

"I-I-miss you too Gui" Ella choked on her words as she also is crying. But when she realised that it's Guigui's wedding today and push her right away.

 

GuiGui was shock, taken back, and hurt at Ella suddenly pushing her away.

 

"Gui! Look what you've done to yourself!!!" Ella yelled at her.

 

"I-I-"

 

"Gosh! Look at your make-up! It's all ruined!!!" Ella bursted looking around franticly for the make-up bag. GuiGui on the other hand realised what Ella meant and bursted into laughters.

 

"What are you laughing about? It's your wedding today and your make-up is now all ruined!" Ella scolded her.

 

"I'm not worry anymore Ella, I already have my best friend back" GuiGui smiled as she tightly hug Ella once again which Ella have no other choice but to return it due to the fact that she also misses GuiGui terribly for the last two years. Only if I have courage like this long time ago...we wouldn't have to seperate this long. She sighed as she gently push GuiGui away and immediately dapped make-up on her.

 

***

(WARNING: Epic failed wedding scene ahead! You can skip it if you want to)

***

 

GuiGui walk down the ailse arm and arm with her grandpa as her heart beat rapidly as she look ahead. She smile brightly as the sight of Aaron in white suit and black bow around his neck smiling at her, only her. They stopped as they reached the preacher. Mr. Wu gently remove his arm around his grand-daughter's handing them to Aaron's.

 

"I am now handling my responsibilities of taking care of GuiGui to you, grandson-in-law" he smiled as a tear escaped his eyes.

 

"Grandpa~" GuiGui whined as she also tearing up giving her grandpa a tight bear hug.

 

He chuckled a bit as his grand-daughter still immature attitude. "Now, now, young lady. You're soon to be a wife of someone and you're still acting like a baby"

 

"I am your baby!" she smiled looking up at her grandpa as she remembered all those memories she spent with her grandpa from being a child till now. All of it appears in her head like a movie, each clear and memoriable. "I'll miss you grandpa" she whispered afraid she might just break down.

 

 

 The preacher began to spoke as grandpa Wu took his seat.  "Groom, Aaron Yan Ya Lun, are you willing to be GuiGui WuYingJie's partner in life and be your one true love, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

 

It was silence afterwards, not because that Aaron's hesistating but because he's thinking it through every words that the preacher had said. He make sure that he can do all that " I do" he finally said smiling looking at GuiGui.

 

"Now, bride, GuiGui WuYingJie, are you willing to be Aaron Yan Ya Lun's partner in life and be your one true love, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

 

"I do" she let out a smile as she said the two words.

 

"Then by the power invested in me, I know pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

 

The two then turn and look at each other lovingly before leaning in giving each other a sweet, hot, passonated kiss.  Until it was interrupted by...none other than...Calvin.

 

"Good morning lady and gentlement. It seems like you all are all enjoying the sweet moment of this cute new wedded couple. But would you mind me interrupted you a bit? Please don't mind me showing you all a clip of their love journey to be about to stand here today and be a new-wedded couple."

 

The clap started out just by their friends until everyone was clapping and cheering loudly that Calvin pressed the start button. Like the audiences, the new wedded couple also was surprised by Calvin.

 

"What is Calvin planning now? I bet it ain't no good" Aaron whispered in GuiGui's ears as they both stared at the screen.

 

"I'm with you on this one" she agreed.

 

The video then started playing showing a picture of both of them on the first meeting. They gasped as Calvin MCing began.

 

"How did they get that?" GuiGui look surprised as she look at the picture of her freaking out infront of the half Aaron on their first awkward meeting.

 

"How should I know?"

 

The video went through their time together for exactly one year each with their own description from MC Calvin to the very end when Aaron asked GuiGui to be his girlfriend. The crowd clapped loudly as the video ended, everyone of them seems to have tears in their eyes including the groom and bride themselves.

 

"I'm starting to think that our friends are more creepy than you Aaron" GuiGui commented who is now in Aaron's embrace tears in her eyes. Not sad tears, happy tears.

 

"What?"

 

"They began stalking us since they day we met to our sleeping time" she smiled.

 

"Yeah" he agreed. "But to think about it, how did they get that clip with me and you on the bed talking about how we should cancel our fake wedding?" he asked getting confused by the minute.

 

GuiGui seems to have the idea of what actually happened and decided to stay quiet anyway since she doesn't want Calvin to get kill by Aaron plus she doesn't want to ruin the moment. She just smile happily in her husband's arm and thought to herself.

 

 

Making new friends and falling in love isn't what GuiGui plan for her senior year,

especially not falling for her despisible roomate, and definitely not finding herself a husband,

but one thing for sure,

Maybe...listening to grandpa, isn't such a bad idea after all.... 

 

***

 

A/N: Urg! I swear I've never written such a long chapter before. Like super duper long! But since this IS the final, I gave it my best and all I've got. I really really hope you like this one. (Cuz I really worked hard on this)

I hope you all like the ending. Wedding is definitely an epic failed. Can you actually believe I googled all the vows and stuff ?=__= But hey, don't make fun of me cuz I did it all for you guyz. Be thankful! :P

Anyway, I can't believe I'm actually saying this but it's IS the last chapter and the story IS ending. THIS IS THE ENDING! (Noooo~)

*sob to myself in a corner* ;_;

I'll miss writing this story so much, and saying sorry to you guys and and and saying that my chapters . Lol. 

Since this is the last chapter, do me a favor would you?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! [Even though I alway ask you this]

I'll miss reading your comments too! Ahhh! I'm gonna miss so much stuff.

(Do I sound like I'm about to leave this site? I'm NOT! :P So you'll have to deal with me for awhile here)

Uh...and if you don't mind me advertising, for those who haven't read my other on-going Guilun fanfic, it's called

"The Way To Happiness" so go check that out. It's on Hiatus for now but you can waste sometime on that fanfic while I take a break from GuiLun (Yes, I am. Things has been crazy with me and GuiLun so I decided to take a break from them for a while).

I'll be back though! :DDD

Oh and before I forget. I would like to thank all of you that has been supporting and reading this fic. Thanks to all that subscribe and comment to the end, and of course those silent readers (if I have any). Thank you all for reading through all of my y chapters but hey! I'm happy that you like it....you like it right? O.o

Well, that's all for now.

See you all later!

 

Love,  

-CupcakesPrincess