Bestfriend/ Boyfriend

Love...Is Unexpected

As the following went by. I spent more and more time with Jerry and barely went back to my dorm. Don't get me wrong here! I only stay at Jerry's place to sleep with him not sleep sleep with him but we just share a bed together only! Nothing happen. Just like the old times.

Today's Sunday and I couldn't come to Jerry's place because he said that he have some bussiness to take care of on Sundays so I couldn't come over. It totally because no one else is free today. I've asked Calvin and he said he have a date to go but in my oppion it's more of a dateS! Then I tried to asked Jiro, he said he have to go to this football game with Chun so they're also out of the picture. And my last target is Rainie, but she like always. Have some paper works to do for the principal and helping out around the school.

Me leaving with no one but Aaron. But it's not like I'm going to ask him so I decided to go to Jerry's house to wait for him since I have the key to his dorm.

I was so happy! Can't wait to see Jerry's face when he saw me there giving him a surprise but as soon as I entered his room everything went blank.

There, I saw him a-and my bestfriend Ella on the bed. They're not doing anything but Ella's feeding him with chocolate and he ate it happily putting his arms around her.

S-So this is the bussiness he have to take care of every Sunday? 

They then turned around and shock to see me here standing at the door.

"G-Gui.." Ella said as she quickly stood up fromt the bed.

"Y-You-guys..."

"Gui, listen. It's not the way that it looks like" Jerry said taking a step closer to me. But I backed away from him...them.

"It's not the way it looks like?" I said in disbelief. "How do you expect me to believe you when I saw you guys on the same bed feeding each other imitately? You guys expect me to believe that? I'm not stupid!!!" I yelled.

I then look at Ella "I-I-can't believe you would do this to me! You're my bestfriend!" I said letting all my tears flows freely.

She shook her head also tears flowing down her cheeks but I bet those are fake tears "Gui....I-I'm really sorry. I-I-just don't know how to tell you" she said.

I let out a laugh "You're sorry? You're not!!! If you're sorry then you wouldn't have been cheating with my boyfriend behind my back!" I yelled agrily running away.

From behind, I could hear them calling my name but I'm too mad. I'm too mad to hear their appologize. I can't believe when I almost believe that everything's getting back together again, my old life is back again. This would happen.

My bestest friend in the whole wide world would cheat with my boyfriend behind my back. I ran and ran and ran still crying don't know where I'm going until I accidently bumped into someone causing me collapsed onto the floor.

***************************

Dun! Dun! Dun~!!!!

This chapter is a bit intense is it? Well it's what I've been planning since the beginning wahahhhaha...*evil laugh*

I finally got the darkest secret out! whahahhahahahaha......or is it?  lol

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter and I'll update! :P

<33333 u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comments really makes me smile and give me inspirations so please please leave a comment! I'll be crying in my room alone if you don't........