A Little Make Over....

Love...Is Unexpected

"HEBE!!!!!!!!" both me and Aaron yelled.

No respond. "HEBE TIAN!!!!" Aaron yelled. "Come on out!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Still we received...nothing. We keep on yelling and shouting and banging onto the door but she manage to ignore us. After what seems like many thousands years of yelling we gave up and headed back to our dorm!

I sat on my brand new decorated bed staring at the ceiling hearing the printer goes "ke-ke-ke-"

If you haven't figured this our yet. Me and Aaron had our little talk a while ago. Yes, we've decided to share this room together since we don't have much of  a choice here.

"Here" Aaron said as he handed me a piece of paper wait no a stack of paper. "These are the rules, if you really want to stay here and have a peacefull life then I suggest you to read all of it" he said.

I took the stack of paper from him and stare at it with my eyes wide open. "Y-You expect M-ME to read all this?" I asked as I shuffle through the papers he just gave me.

He nodded.

"HELL NO!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS AND READ IT! THERE IS NO WAY NO WAY I WOULD READ THIS CRAP!" I said throwing the papers at him.

"What? So you're really stupid? Can't read a few pages of paper?" he said holding up the stack of papers in front of my face. Grrr~!!! This guy is so DESPITABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! Just a few pieces of papers! GuiGui Wu Ying Jie! You can do it! Jia You! Show that idiot that you can READ!!!!

"Who said I can't? I think you're the one who can't read you STUPID-SMELLY-DESPITABLE PIG!!!" I said snapping the stack of papers from him and began to read it out loud.

"Rule #1: Do NOT ever ever cross my side of the room!" I read. "Ppuh-pplease! Like I would" I said continuing down the list. "Rule #2: Do NOT touch my stuff without permission" "Why would I touch your stuff stupid pig!" I said. I keep on reading and reading the rules that Aaron has made up which is all stupid in fact. Like do not talk to me if it's not neccessary or something like that and the list just keep on going and going and going and going....

I finally gave up and threw the stack of paper to the side. I look at Aaron's side of the room to find him.....s-sleeping? Grrr~!!!! My blood is boiling with anger! I've been reading his stupid rules this whole time and he's sleeping???? Now I do have proof that he really is a pig!

As I look at him with anger inside of me an idea suddenly popped into my head. "Aaron,you're going to regret what you did to me" I whispered as I took out my phone and walk to his side of the room which I know is one of his NOT TO DO rule but it's not like I'm going take it seriously or care anyways.

I tiptoe to him and took a picture of him sleeping. Now that I have the proof. Next time he dare call me a stupid ghost again then I'll make him regret it! Hehe...as soon as I sucessfully took his sleeping picture an evil smile formed on my face.

I stared over at his desk and guess what? Another idea popped up in my head again. I walk over his desk and took a sharpie on the table and walk back. Hmm....what should I make him look like? Ooohhh!!!! I should make him look like Abrahem Lincoln!!! (if you don't know who he is then go google him k? I don't feel like explain it *lazy*)

I gently push the end of the sharpie onto his face and drew a big funny mustach between the space between his nose and his mouth. Then I decided to give him some freckles and I also drew some girly eyelashes. After that I tiptoed back to my side and open up my suitcase and took out my makeup bag. I took a really red lipstick from the bag and put some on Aaron. Then some eye-shadows and blush I put half dark and half light which make him look like a clown.

After I gave him his finished touch. I stand up and look at my finished work of art. I really want to burst out laughing right now but I decided to save it in the morning. I can't wait to see his face when he saw his face. BHAHAHA......this is what you get for messing with me Aaron Yan Ya Lun!!!!!!!!! I thought as I tip-toed back to my side of the room and sliped into bed quietly. Tomorrow's going to be an interesting day....

******************************

KEKEKKEKEKEKE.....(evil laugh)

ok, this whole make-over thing just suddenly BAM came to my head...it wasn't planed before so if it then don't get mad at me, blam my head/brain which ever one came up with it...haha...

Remember to leave a comment yeah?

Thanks lots my dearest readers! XD XD XD XD