You're So In Trouble

Love...Is Unexpected

I walk towards them with these shocking feelings fluttering all over my stomach. Then, he turned over and saw me. Well, I guess we had the same reaction now.

"G-Grandpa, what are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"Gui?" his mouth hung open for a minute.

Then the others caught up to me. "Gui, what are you doing here? Didn't we said we're going on the boat ride?" Aaron approached me. I wanted to respond to him but I'm too shock to say anything. Instead, I stood there staring at my grandpa and the lady next to him.

We stood there like that for a while until grandpa cleared his throat. "Ah-hem! Well, this was...uh....unexpected...." he let out a sly smile while I just gave him an intense stare that said 'grandpa, you're so in trouble'.

 

So because of the unexpected meeting at the restaurant. I told the others to go on ahead because I have something else to do but Aaron somehow insisted on him staying with me makes it quite weird.

We're now sitting back down at the restaurant table but it's a VIP room instead which I found out a few minutes ago that grandpa had booked before hand. Aaron on my right and grandpa and...the lady across the table.

"So Mr. Wu, mind explaining to me what you're doing here?" I asked arms crossed.

"Well~I was just..you know...going on a bussiness trip..." he said.

"Oh really? A bussiness trip with a lady? Sounds fun" I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on Gui. It's not like I just commited a crime. Chill, fine! I admitted. It's not a bussiness trip. You're happy now?" he gave up.

"I thought so. Now would you mind introducing the lady beside you?"

He couched a bit "She's...she's...."

"She's what?"

"She's my g-girlfriend" he choked on the last word.

My eyes widened. G-Girlfriend? Did I heard that right? My GRANDPA had a girlfriend???????? Nuh-uh!

"A-Aaron, would you mind checking if I'm having fever or not?" I placed his hand on my forehead.

"I-I-don't think so" he replied.

"GIRLFRIEND??!!!!!!!? YOU'RE NOT KIDDING RIGHT?" I litterally yelled out loud.

"Y-yeah...." he looked down playing with his hand like a little kid who had been caught guilty for stealing a cookie.

I let out a loud sigh and look over at the lady besides him. "And what's her name?"

"L-Liz" he stuttered.

And as like that I keep on asking about their relationships. So it turned out. Grandpa actually sent me to study abroad because he thought that it might 'effect' on my studying and he's afraid that I won't accept their relationship.

But honestly. He could have just said that at the beginning. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. After about an hour or so interviewing the old couple. I finally let go of them to have their own little dinner time together as me and Aaron headed outside.

Oh, how embarassing. I shouldn't have allowed him to come. Now he knows all about it.

We walk in silence in the soft wet sand. "That was quite weird" he said.

"Yeah..." I got to agreed.

"You know that happened with my dad too?" he said.

"Huh?"

"I mean what happened to your grandpa just now happened to my dad too. My mom died 10 years ago when I was still young. It took awhile before my dad got over it and moved on. At his work place, he fell for his his secretory and they were in a relationship but he was afraid to tell me because he knows how much I love my mom. But then one day, I saw them at a restaurant together smiling happily"

"O-Oh....so were you mad?" I asked curious.

"No, I was happy for him. It has been a while since I've seen him after after my mom's death"

"You're such a good son....but you have such a horrible attitude to me" I mumbled the last part.

"Hmmm?"

"No, nothing" I smiled.

We walk in silence for a another moment until Aaron suddenly kicked wet sand on my feet.

"Aaron!!!!!!! You're getting my feet dirty!" I complained kicking the dirt back at him. As I got ready to run away from him because I know he'll kick more sand on my but instead he splashed water at me. Now this time, I'm getting wet!!!!!!

"Oh you're so on Aaron Yan Ya Lun" I put down my purse and shoes on the dry sand and run into the water and splashed it on him.

We keep on going on like that until it's getting too dark outside that we both need to get back at the hotel. And for the first time, I let myself relax ever since I moved to Taiwan. And I somehow Aaron doesn't seems to annoyed me anymore...

As we both walk back the hotel. A bright smile planted on my face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Happy reading! And please keep on leaving comments! Thanks you!

Oh! And one more thing! Have you guys heard of the news about Aaron's new drama's bed scene with Lara? (or whatever her name is?)

Well, if you ask me....I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!! And I'm sure other GuiLun supporters are too! So what do you think about it? O.o

P.S: If I get at least 5 comments by tomorrow, I'll update again tomorrow. :)