Weird Feelings

Love...Is Unexpected

Well, my first day of school went well. People staring and whispering about me not because I'm popular or anything but because I have a big-fat mustach and the stupid ghost on my face. I am so going to kill Aaron tonight. He just ruined my whole entire school year.

"AARON YAN YA LUN!!!" I yelled as I entered my dorm.

But no one respond. "Aaron?"

Still no respond.  "Aaron?" Grrr~!!! He must have ran off somewhere afraid I'll kill him. Wahahahhahaahahha....

After I took a nice-hot shower and got change. I decided to watch some TV.

---------------------

*Aaron's POV*

I went out with the guys to the mall after school today. Yes, a bunch of guys going to the mall. Gay! So I decided to went home or dorm early. I'm getting really irritated of them making fun of my mustache and people staring and whispering. Aish! That stupid ghost! I'm going to kill her!

"GuiGui Wu Ying Jie!" I yelled as soon as I open the door.

"Stupid ghost?" I asked looking around the room to see her lying on my bed with the TV on. W-Wait!!! Hold on a sec. MY BED???? GRRR!!!! THIS STUPID GHOST! DIDN'T I TOLD HER NOT TO GO TO MY SIDE AND ESPECIALY TOUCH MY STUFF?!!

Like what I did this morning. I decided to yank her of MY bed to wake her up again until I heard her murmured something in her sleep.

"Grandpa...grandpa...please...I don't want to go to the boarding school, grandpa, grandpa, I don't want to go...."

Suddenly I don't feel like doing that to her again. So that's why she has to go here, because of her grandpa....I don't know why but I feel like hugging her and give her comfort right now. Minutes later, I found my self hugging GuiGui yes I'm Aaron Yan hugging GuiGui, the stupid ghost I hated since I met her. I just don't know why I'm doing this but I feel like I should give her comfort. To make her feel safe.

*End of Aaron's POV*

---------------------

*The next Morning*

I slow open my eyes feeling the sunlight hit my face to find...Aaron! Aaron Yan's face 3 centimeters away from me!!!! W-What is he doing here next to me. I look down at myself. Yes! Pheewwww! I'm still dressed luckly but-but why is Aaron's arm on my waist? And why is his other arm under my head? And why am I hugging him??? I'm starting to panic but I didn't move. I just stay where I was and stare at him.

*sigh* No wonder he's the prince of the school. He really is handsome...every features on his face are flawless. His eyes, his nose, is hair, how perfect his skin is, and-and-his lips. I don't know why but I'm finding myself leaning closer and closer to him and after what seems like 200 years, our lips touch.

I suddenly realize what I just did and backed away quickly.

Then BAM!!! The door suddenly burst open revealing a very shocked face or FACES staring at us with wide eyes open and jaws dropped.

**********************

Hehehe......

You guys like this chappie? Hope you do... :P

and sorry for the short chappie, I'll try to make it longer :)