We're Not Getting Married

Love...Is Unexpected

"W-What are you guys talking about?" Gui stammered looking confused as ever.

 

"We're talking about your marriage silly!" Calvin smiled giving her a hug.

 

"No we're not" she replied. "What are you talking about? We're just here trying to trick grandpa so that I won't have to marry Jerry..." she paused. "And how did you guys know that we're here?" she questioned looking at them suspiciously."We never tell you guys about this"

 

 They avoided her gaze and take glances at each other instead. Aaron standing on the side also observing them suspiciously caught on the idea, everything seems to clicked right on.

 

"Wait. Hold a minute...you guys planned this didn't you?" he shot them death glares.

 

"What are you talking about Aaron?" Genie gave him an innocent look.

 

"Yeah, we're here because your Mr. Wu invited here saying that you and GuiGui will get marry" Jiro added.

 

"That's...true...." Gui nodded her head. My grandpa is the type that would put things in action right away when everything is confirmed. The rest let out a relieved sigh as GuiGui seems to fall for the lie but Aaron interruption put them back into fear again.

 

"But he just told us that we're getting married to day and how can you all get here so fast?"

 

"That....That's....because...."  Angela look at Calvin for help but he himself seems to be out of words also.

 

"Ah-Ha! I caught you didn't I?" Aaron said after not receiving any reply from his friends.

 

"Okay, okay, fine. We planned all this out. You're happy now?" Chun admitted.

 

"Yah! WU CHUN! WHAT THE H*LL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Calvin yelled.

 

"Calvin, quit it. I've had enough. They're acting like idiots so why do we have to be nice and help them? Let them be, it'll be their fault if they regrett this later on" he shotted Calvin a replied leaving Aaron and GuiGui standing on their spots in shock. "If they're too stubborn to even admit or realised their feelings for each other than why should we even try to help? They didn't even appreciate our hard work"

 

"But we don't like each other" Gui replied barely in a whisper, but it was enough for all of them to hear due to the silence that fell between them.

 

"Oh really? Gui, do you want more prove? All those pictures of you on Aaron's lap-top isn't enough prove for you?" Chun gave her a look which caused her to look down unable to look at him. True, she did saw those photos but it was still hard for her to believe the fact that  Aaron likes her. Just by the way that Aaron treat her make it almost impossible for him to like her. But according to her research on google, boys who act the most like they hate you are mostly likely trying to hide their true feelings towards you. Yes, I actually did research, how pathetic.

 

But GuiGui, herself is trying her best to convince herself to find reasons that it is impossible for Aaron to like her. What frightened her the most was when she thought of herself and think about the way she acted around Aaron. Just the exactly the same thing. 

 

"I-I-"

 

"How did you know about the pictures?" Aaron asked looking at Chun with fear, shock, and possibly anger all expressed on his face.

 

"Aaron, we all know. It's pretty obvious" Calvin told him. "You know the time I borrowed your lap-top to do some research for Mr. Wang project because mine broke down? That's when I saw all those GuiGui collection of yours and show the rest. It's kind of creepy to think about it Aaron"

 

"So that's why you refused to use the ones in the study halls and also the ones in the library..." Aaron realised how naive he was to lend Calvin his lap-top without any suspicions. "Calvin, you're so dirty" he commented.

 

"Hey, that's not my faut. I have to save some graphs in there and then I saw those..."

 

"Hey! Hey, guys! You're getting off topic. We're talking their marriage remember?" Chun pointed out.

 

"Oh...right...." Calvin remembered as the awkward atmosphere returned.

 

"One thing for sure, we're definitely not getting married" Aaron said looking at GuiGui.

 

"Y-Yeah...w-we're n-not getting married" she said unsure of herself. But hearing Aaron saying those words caused her heart in pain.

 

"....without dating first...." Aaron said taking a step towards GuiGui as their friends gasped. "So...GuiGui...do you mind we date first before getting married?" Aaron asked looking at her with a smile while his cheeks flushed with a tint of pink.

 

Gui look back at him taken back by his words. "I-I-"

 

" I mean it's okay if you don't want to. I understand, you probably don't like me but to be honest I really really like you ever since I saw you but I didn't know how-" he was cut of by a sweet sensation touching his lips, now it wasn't time for talking as he gladly returned her kiss.

 

"....Is that a yes?" Aaron asked smiling at her when they seperated from their sweet yet passonated kiss.

 

"It's a yes" she smiled shyly cheeks lightly flushed.

 

"I love you Gui"

 

"I love you too Aaron"

 

The two then come in for another kiss as both lost in their own world forgetting about their friends present.

 

***

 

"So I think, our job here is done?" Genie asked as they walk back to their used to be 'hidden' room leaving the couple behind.

 

"Yeah, I guess so. We need to talk to Mr. Wu though" Calvin replied.

 

"And also thank him" Angela asked.

 

"I can't believe he's so cool with us playing a game on his grand-daughter" Jiro snickered.

 

"I know right? He even help us"

 

"Totally, did you get that on tape?" Chun asked looking at Calvin.

 

"Of course I did. Who do you think I am?" Calvin replied proudly a smirk formed on a corner of his lips.

 

"They'll regretted getting us into so much trouble" Angela agreed smiling evilly but also excited for her little brother finally found his true love.

 

***

 

A/N: KKK? You like it? Guilun's finally together!!! Whoohooo!

And those who might ask me for a sequel, I'lll answer you right now. No, I am not writing a sequel but I am thinking on whether I should do another chapter for the epilogue. I mean if you want to know all about what the 'tape' their evil friends are planning lol.

Or if you just want to leave it a mystery, either way.

And yes, this is the end of the story.

Epilogue or not your choice.

Vote: Here

P.S: Don't forget to comment! ;D

And subscriptions are always welcome!

-CupcakesPrincess