What are you talking about?!?

Love...Is Unexpected

After an hour of driving we finally arrived at the school.

"WOW" was the only word escaped from my mouth as I stare at it.

"Impressive huh?" Angela said from the side.

"Yeah" I replied.

Not that I was surprise by the size but I've never went to a school this big before. Sure, my school back in England was big but this one is WAY BIGGER! And it was almost the size of our mansion back in England. This is really impressive and well...it's really a pleasant sight. How I wish Jerry was here with me right now....Sigh.

"Lets go! I want to introduce you to someone" Angela said.

"Ok" I said as we headed inside the big no a giantic building.

To my surprise. There are more and more big buildings behind the giantic buildings. Each of them has signs hanging above the entrance. It was pretty elegant. No wonder it's going national. After walking through many entrances, we finally entered a building or buildings that said "Dorms".

"This the the dorms buildings. We have two buildings for students to live in. Each of the buildings has two floors due to the number of students we have." Angela said as we walk into a big room that labled "Dorm's Head".

"Hebe!" she called.

As we waited, I saw a huge table in the corner of the room stacked with stacks and stacks of papers.

"Yes~!" a voice can be heard.....behind the stacks of paper?

We step a little closer to where the voice was heard and look closer. Then BOOM! A girl suddenly poped out of the many stacks of paper on the table. It startled me a bit but Angela looks....calm....

"Oh, sorry I startled you" the girl in short hair said.

"It's ok" I said.

"Hebe, I'd like you to meet our new student. Her name is GuiGui. GuiGui, this is Hebe. She's the dorm's head. So if you ever need anything just go see her" Angela introduced.

"Hi Hebe"

"Hi GuiGui, so I see you'll need a dorm yes?" she said starting to fumbles around her room to find something.

"Ummmm.....I guess?" I said.

Then Angela's phone started to ring. She picked it up and her face shows troubles.

"Uh-huh, ok,ok, I'll be there right away" she said as she hung up her phone.

"Gui, I have some problems to take care of can you please wait here till Hebe give you your room's number and the key? I'll be right back as soon as I settle something first" she said.

"Yeah, sure" I said. She took a last glance at me and quickly ran into the hallway.

"YES!!! I finally find you an avaliable room. Gosh, the dorms are all packed." Hebe said finally walking back to where I was with her laptop.

"Gui, I found you a room. Your room number is 811. Here's your room's key. Remember to say hi to your room mate for me k?" she said.

"R-ROOM MATE? I have a room mate? I asked terrified.

"Umm..yeah, this is a boarding school! You have dorms and you have a room mate. Don't worry. I think you'll like your room mate lucky girl" she said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

But she didn't say anything. She just shake her head and walk away.

*****************

Sorry guys I couldn't update this story as often as the other ones :( truly sorry for that....

I've been trying to update this like yesterday and the day before that but I just keep on erasing it over and over again because I thought it wasn't good enough....I guess this chapter isn't that good either but I'll try to make it better the next chapter.

Who do you think will be GuiGui's room mate?????????

It is NOT Aaron if you're going to guess that..... :P and it's a GIRL!!! *hint*hint*

Remember to leave a comment!!! XD