My Life is OVER!!!!!!!!

Love...Is Unexpected

The next morning, we have to wake up early and gather in the courtyard for the teachers to take attendance. It was quiet since everyone is still sleepy since it's only 5 o'clock in the morning. Like you gotta be kidding me! Even me and Aaron are quiet today. No talking, no fighting, no nothing. We all just stood there like statues.

"Huh? Why is it so quiet today?" Calvin asked joining us.

"Why? You can't tell? Because the fighting couple is still sleepy I mean it's 5 in the morning who wants to talk?" Rainie said lazily.

"No! It's fine with me, there are lots of pretty ladies here indeed!" Calvin said as he fixed his jacket and walk confidently towards a group of girls.

Angela let out a sigh. "When will he stop that narcissistic act of his?" she said pinching her face.

"Never" I replied as a bunch of buses pulled in the campus. "Wow! So many buses! I thought only seniors are going today!" I said surprised.

Chun let out a nervous laugh "Haha...yeah~our school have about 800 seniors in total"

"Oh~"

"You've been here for more than 4 months already and you still didn't know this? Stupid" Aaron said hitting me on the head.

"Hey! Don't hit me!" I yelled at him. "And FWY!!! I'm not stupid!" I said defensively.

"Really? Then why do you alway asked for h~" he said in mid-sentence but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"Shut up!" I hissed. I can tell he's trying to talk but having a hard him because I covered his mouth. Then I felt something tickling my palm. W-Wait the hand that I'm covering Aaron's mouth with.

Oh My Gosh!!! He is not my palm!!!!!!! "Ewwww~!!!! YOU DIRTY DISCUSTING PIG!!!!!!!!!" I screamed hitting him with my hand that he just .

"Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That's what you get!" he said.

"Well, this is what you get for me!" I said  taking out my phone and showing the clip of him the other night in pain to Jiro, Chun, Rainie, and Angela.

"What are you talking about?" he asked taking the phone from me. The others follow him and gathered around the phone.

"AAAAhHH~~you stupid ghost!!!" I can hear his screaming in the video even though I'm not watching it.

His face then turned into a sour face. "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! YOU FILMED THIS!" he exploded.

The others then suddenly burst out laugh histerically after the video is over.

"Yep! I knew that it'll come in good use" I said snatching the phone from him and started running away.

"YAH!!! YOU GHOST! GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!" I heard him yelling from behind.

We ran around the whole courtyard for like an hour before the teachers stoped us because they said we're causing a 'chaotic' scene.

We quickly gathered our stuff and walk in line onto the bus. Angela is in front of me, we're planning to sit on the bus together  so we planed to be next to each other in line.

But as we got on the bus. The teacher ordered her to sit next to Rainie because Rainie was in front of her and there's still an available seat next to her. Which leaving me alone. I disappointly turned around to see who was behind me because I know the person behind me is obviously going to be me seat-mate for the whold ride.

And guess who's behind me? It's Aaron!!! NO! No! NO!!!!!!! My life is over! I can't be stuck with him too on the bus right? I looked at the person behind him and it was Calvin!


"OMG!! CAlvin come here quickly!" I said. But it was too late the teacher already pushed me down onto the seat and Aaron right next  me.

Letting out a big sigh. I close my eyes in surrendered but someone seems to keep on poking me.

"What Now?!!!" I asked annoyed.

"Woah! Big reaction missy! I was just asking if you want some candy" Aaron said offering me the candy in his hand.

"Whatever! I'm going to make up my lost of sleep and if you don't stop bothering me then you're dead Aaron Yan Ya Lun" I give him a last death glare before I asume to my sleep with my Ipod on.

"I guess that's a no then" I heard him mumbles before I fell into a deep deep world of blackness.

----------------------

''Aww~this place is beautiful!!" I said spreading my arms wide breathing in the fresh air.

"Yeah~what you said after sleeping throughout the whole ride" Aaron said.

"What? I was making up my lost of sleep k?!" I protested.

"Yeah! Sleeping straight for the whole 10 hours!"

"It looks wet here though" I said looking around.

"Well duh~it has been raining the whole day!" Jiro said.

"Oh~that's too bad then. I guess we can't make the fire tonight?" Rainie said.

"Hmmm....who said we can't" Aaron smirked. We all then look at him in confused. But before we all could say anything the teachers gathered us in and give us our cabin's numer.

Soon it was our turn, yeah! 'Our' meaning mine and Aaron's. "GuiGui and Aaron cabin number 5" Mr.Wang said giving us a pair of keys.

We took it from him and start walking towards the cabin area to drop of our bags and rest a little before we have to gather in again for dinner.

Inside the cabin are two beds one in the far corner and one near the window. "I take the bed near the window!" I claimed.

"Then I'll take the one in the corner" Aaron shrugged.

"Like you have a choice" I teased. But I quickly regretted it as soon as I have a seat on the bed. "Eww~!!! Why is the bed so wet and soggy?!" I whined jumping off it right away.

"Probably from the rain" he simply replied.

"Then how can I sleep tonight then?" I complained.

Aaron then let out a smile. N-Not any smile. The smile that he only let out when he have an evil plan.

"W-What are you thinking about?" I asked scared.

"Well~you know ghosty? My bed is always welcome!" he said with the most evil smile ever!

**********************

Updated! :)

I know! Boring chappie but at least I updated so be happy!

Thanks for reading guys! Please leave a comment and silent readers -.- SHAME ON YOU!!! HMP!!! *looking away*