WHO THE HECK IS MY ROOM MATE???

Love...Is Unexpected

I walk quietly to my "room" which I have to share with someone I don't know.

"room 811, room 811" I mumbles to myself as I look left and right in the hallway until I accidently bumped into someone.

"Ah! I'm so sorry, are you ok" I asked the girl in front of me.

"Oh, it's fine" she said then she look at me weirdly.

"umm...is there something on my face?" I asked.

The girl then snaped backt to reality. "Oh, sorry. It's just that I have never seen you around before and ~"

"I'm a new student" I cut her off.

"Oh~that's why..so what's your name? I'm Rainie" she introduced herself.

"I'm GuiGui" I said.

"Hi Gui, you look a bit lost I see" she said looking at the dorm's map that I had been held tightly afraid that if I lose this then I might never be able to get out of here.

"ummm..yeah~" I said scratching my head in embarrasment.

She chucked. "It's alright. I was like you on my first day here too, here let me help you. What's your room's number?" she asked.

"811" I said.

"811???" she asked almost shouted.

"...I-Is there something wrong with it?" I asked seeing her reaction.

"No.Nothing's wrong with the room. What's wrong is the person...." she said.

"You mean my future room mate?" I asked.

"Yeah~" she said.

"How come?" I asked. "You'll know what I mean when you get there. I'll help you get there but you have to let me go first before you knock on the door k?" she said. "W-Why?" I asked scared.

"Just...just don't asked anymore questions k? I'm just going to help you get there and the rest...you have to take care of your-self" she said as we started to walk upstairs...actually we use the elevator...

As me and Rainie walk along the hallway, I can feels my heart thumping harder and harder. Who is my room mate? And why does Rainie's and Hebe's reactions so....opposite???????? A bunch of questions about my future room mate just keep on popping up on my head non-stop.

*********************************

Phew!!!! Two chapters in a day. *feeling proud* haha..

Please comments!!! *puppy face*