Plan In Action!

Love...Is Unexpected

I sat on the bed impatiently as I waited for my 'grandpa' to call me back. Gosh! What took him so long? According to my the plan, he suppose to be calling me by now.

I take a quick glance at Aaron who's been on his laptop for ages doing...uh~actually I don't know what's he doing.

Then just like a miracle happened. My phone finally I mean like FINALLY ring. I grabbed it almost immediately.

"Hello?" I answered nervously.

"Gui, are you ready? Lets make this the best so I could get my cake quicker" I heard Chun said from the other line. I rolled my eyes before putting on an act.

"GRANDPA!!!" I literally screamed which of course caught Aaron's attention. I started to jump up and down excitedly. "YOU FINALLY CALLED!!!"

"Ouch Gui! Are you trying to make me deaf?" Chun said.

"Yes, yes! Of course I miss you!" I said excitedly ignoring Chun's comment. Then I take a little peak at Aaron. My body started to getting tingly from excitement when I saw Aaron's attention is still on me.

"Alright, start your act" Chun said.

I'm already acting stupid Chun! I thought to myself. "OMG grandpa! You know how much I miss you and all? You know how hard it is here for me to make friends?" I pouted.

"....................." no response from Chun so I keep on talking.

"Yeah, I know I know. But  made new friends now. And they invited me to go to the Bahamas with them...so grandpa can I please please go with them? Please? Pretty please?" I paused for a second before I started to talk again. "Really?" my eyes popped wide open like what I'd do if my real grandpa is talking right now.

"You're not joking right? I really can go?" I smiled excitedly. I acting skills is damn good!

"Gui, just hurry up! Get to the main point of the act please" Chun complained from the other line.

I swear I regretted choosing Chun to help me. I should have asked Calvin or something and bribed him by saying I'll introduces him to some pretty girls or something.

"Grandpa you're the best!" I squeals. "You know what my room mate said? He said that you won't answer my call and that I won't be able to go to the Bahamas together with them. But I know you're cool so you'll let me go" I said taking a full glance at Aaron this time. Make sure that he knows I'm looking at him. He gave me a glare and mouth something to me but I couldn't make out what it is. He's probably mad because I mentioned him to grandpa.

Yes! Act 1 is completed.

"Hey Aaron!" I called him. "My grandpa wants to talk to you for a second" I held out my phone to him. Now my hand is getting sweaty. This is the most important act of all. Oh please Chun, please do it well. If you do it well then I'll buy you as many cakes as you want when we get to the island. I prayed quietly to myself.

Aaron walk towards we with an obvious uneasy look on his face. Haha! This is what you get Aaron Yan for messing with me. I'm pretty smart too you know?

"Hello?" Aaron took the phone from me.

"Yes, hello. May I ask are you any chance be Aaron Yan, my grand-daughter's little room mate?" Chun said in an intimated, unbelievable, raspy deep voice from the other line.

"Yes sir. I am" Aaron replied as I tried to keep in my giggles.

"Oh that's cute. My grand-daughter said that you took good care of her. I hope you'll keep on taking good care of her when you guys went on vacation to that island she was talking about" I heard a small chuckle of an old man from the other line.

My goodness! Who knew Chun could be so good at acting. Who knew? I might as well asked him for help later on too? Kekeke....

"Yes, yes sir. I will"

"Now that's good. Thanks for the trouble you've been through young man. Now could you please hand the phone back to my lovely grand-daughter please?"

"Yes, of course sir. It was nice talking to you"

"It was nice talking to you too"

Then Aaron handed me back the phone. Mission Accomplished! I thought to myself as I took the phone from him gracefully.

"Yeah, yeah grandpa. I know I'll take good care of myself. Love you too! Bye! Muahhhhhhhhh!" I gave a fake kissed before hanging up.

Then I turn my attention to Aaron. "See? I told you my grandpa would be cool about it" I grinned.

"Whatever! Just get ready already, we're leaving at 1 o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow. You don't want to be late" he told me.

"OK!" I said excitedly before turing around and get my luggage out and pack my stuff with a wide smile.

Chunnie, I promise I'll get you an extra creamed double layers of chocolate cake when we get there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Updated! And sorry guys for not updating as usual and not replying to your comments but I promise I'll started to reply to you guys again. And the next chapter will be about their trip to the island of the Bahamas! ^^ Can't wait! And I think I'm going to make it like 2-3 parts of their trip and all. Do you guys want to know what's going to happen at the Bahamas? I bet you don't but I do! Whahahahhahahaha..... >:P

I think I'm going to update the next chapter tomorrow. So do wait for it and don't forget to leave a comment! I only got like 4 comments from the last chapter!! =______=

Anyways! Love ya! See you in the next chap. XD