In the Dark......

Love...Is Unexpected

"THAT JERK!!!" Aaron exploded after I told him about the Jerry and Ella story.

"A-Aaron...I think you should lower your voice. It's midnight...." I said.

"How can he do that? Cheating while he have such a perfect girlfriend!!" he said with anger in his voice. W-Wait! Did he just said perfect girlfriend?

"P-Perfect girlfriend?" I repeated.

"Yeah! How can he be cheating on such a per~" he said but some how stop himself and his expression is like that he just realized what he just said. "I-I-mean....h-how can be cheating with his girlfriend's bestfriend" he stuttered.

I giggled. I knew exactly what he's trying to say. He thinks I'm a perfect girlfriend. I might not be smart but I'm not that stupid.

"Aaron I know you're trying to fix it but it's no use I already heard what you said. You think I'm a perfect girlfriend don't you?!" I grinned.

"W-What are you talking about? How can a stupid little ghost like you be a perfect girlfriend? Your more of a clumpsy and stupid girlfriend to me" he said.

"Y-YOU!!! YOU STUPID DEMON!!!! PIG! STUPID!!!" I yelled.

"And who are you huh? Just a stupid-clumpsy ghost who would appear everywhere scaring people. I'm surprise he still date you"

"WHAT????? THIS IS HOW YOU'RE GOING TO COMFORT ME? BY INSULTING ME?!!!"

"Who said I'm going to comfort you?"

"Then why do you want me to tell what happened?"

"B-Because...."

"Because what?"

"B-Because I-I-was just curious"

"Hah! Curious? What a lame excuse!" I said.

"Yah!!! It's not an excuse! It's true!"

"Uh-Huh~" I said sarcastically.

"I am!" he said.

"Whatever pig! I'm going to sleep. Remember to turn the light off" I said getting under my cover.

"No!" he said.

"You're the one who the lights so it makes sense that you'll turn it off right?"

"No! I'm the one who turned it on so you should be the one who turn it off. That makes more sense to me" he said.

"NO!!!" I said.

"YES!!" he said.

"NO!" I said.

"Fine! I'll turn it off but I'm sleeping with you tonight" he said.

"SAY WHAT?"

But there's no respond. I feel he got up from my bed and turned the lights off then I felt my bed moving...or someone moving on it and as before I know what's happening...I felt a pair of arm wrap around my waist.

"What the hell!!!" I yelled sitting up.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"What are you doing on my bed?"

"Sleeping of course! What else would I be doing instead of sleeping a the bed?.....Unless...you know you want to do 'that' " he whispered into my ears.

"EWWWW~!!! You ert get out of my bed! Who said I'll let you sleep on my bed"

"I said" he said.

"Get out!" I said pushing him off the bed but he's too heavy plus I'm not that strong so pushing him off the bed is impossible.

I keep on trying and trying but it was no use until he suddenly push me down on the bed with him on top of me. "Stop it already! I'm getting really sleepy and if you don't stop pushing me of the bed then don't blame me when I can't control myself" he said his face five inches away from mine pinching both of my hands besides my head.

"A-Aaron w-what are you doing?! Let me go" I said a little scared from his action.

"You're scared aren't you?" he said. I can hear the arrogantness in his voice even though I can't see his face in the dark.

"Who said I'm scared" I said.

"Well, if you're not then you wouldn't mind me doing this to you right?" he said and soon I felt something attack me on the lips roughly.

**********************

Haha...I'm back to the arguing atmosphere guys! :D

So do you like this chappie?

Please do leave a comment to tell me what you think of this chapter!

Thanks :) <333