Reen

Love...Is Unexpected

As I wandering around all of the trees and shrubs. I uh~kinda don't know where I am or in other word I'M LOST!!!! Huhuhu....why is everything went wrong today? No actually, this whole trip is a mess. First Aaron acting weird a-and that k-ki-kiss. Then he got sick and then he got mad at me and now I'M LOST?? Gosh! Can this trip get any better?

I walk around one more round but still ended up on the same spot! WHY DOES THIS PLACE HAS TO BE SO BIG? AND LEAFY AND GREEN AND AND URG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave up after walking like trillions of times and ended up at the same spot. I took a seat down on the floor and wait hopefully when all of them came back will realized that I'm missing and maybe they'll go find me?

Oh! Who am I kidding? It's only 1 o'clock. It'll take them hours to get back and go find me? Psssh!!! Yeah right! The only choice right now is to call Aaron...b-but is he's still angry?

*Sigh* I still don't get why he's mad at me though. What do I have to do with his ex-girlfriend? We act alike? We look alike? But isn't that impossible? That's like we're twins or something! But if what's he's saying is true then that really explained why his atitude towards me is terrible. He always tell me to leave him alone and not to bother him and stuff. But I really thought he was just saying that nothing more.

Now I realized that he really meant it........*sigh* I guess I'll just wait. Calling Aaron is like backstabbing myself right now.

"La~la~la~" I humed to myself quietly getting really bord. I swing the little brance I picked up from the ground just now back and forth.

Then a rustling from behind caught my attention. Turning around, I found myself face to face with a-a-green...green giant snake!!!!

OH.MY.FREAKING.GOD!!!!!!! THE THING I HATED MOST IN MY ENTIRE LIFE IS SNAKES!!!!!

Calm down Gui, calm down. Do not scream, do not yell, and DO NOT MOVE!!! I sat there not daring to move an inch. I can see the snake is getting closer and closer to where I was. No! No! Please don't touch me! Please!!!! My whole body is getting stiff.

But in a flash, someone suddenly came out to the rescue and kill the snake! (A/N: Ok, anyone know how to kill a snake and actuallly know how to describe it? Because I don't and I don't think I want to know the details so just let it be this way okay? Now let's continue :) 

"A-Aaron?" I asked surprised.

"What are you doing here with a poison snake?" he turned around to look at me.

"W-Well~you see...after you uh~yelled at me just a few hours ago....I was just wanderig around....exploring stuff until I realized that I'm lost hehe..." I scratched my neck sheepishly.

He let out a sigh. "Clumpsy as always" I heard him whispered to himself. But instead of protesting I stayed quiet this time.

"How did you know I was here?" I mumbled not looking at him.

"What?" he asked.

"I said how come you know where I was" I mumbled again.

"Can you please not talk to yourself? I can't hear you, speak up! What happened to you?" he asked.

Wow~did he forget that quick? He was the one yelling at me awhile ago and now he's acting like nothing happened? I really can't take this anymore.

"Why won't you tell me what happened to you instead sir?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about what happened between you and Reen!" I said clearly and loudly enough for the entire camping site to hear.

"R-Reen?" he stuttered.

"Yes....you and R-Reen"

"You really want to know?" he asked taking a seat next to me.

"Yes I want to know" I answered.

"It was 5 years ago" he started. "Me and Reen were dating for about 6 or 7 months or so. We were happy and well in love. But I guess love isn't always perfect. We were having a date one weekend. She said she wanted ice-cream so I went and buy some ice-cream for the two of us but on my way back, I didn't see that there was a car coming and I carelessly cross the street with the ice-cream in my hands. Reen on the other side is waiting for me at the end of the street she saw the car coming and yelled out my name. But I  didn't realize what was happening until she pushed me out of the way and...she end up the one getting hit instead of...me...she was already dead before we got to the hospital" he said as tears started to rolls down is cheek.

I didn't dare to say anything. So this is what Aaron's past is like and this is how Reen and him didn't get a happy ending?

"I-I'm sorry Aaron" I finally spoke patting his back lightly.

"I'm alright" he wiped his tears away and force out a smile but I know from the inside...he's not ok at all.

"Come one let's go back to the cabin. Did your fever got better?" I put my hand on his forehead.

"Don't touch me!" he hit my hand.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I complained.

"For taking advantage of me" he said. And just like that everything went back to normal as we walk back to the cabin. Well~at least I think it is. I mean we're back to doing what we're suppose to do (fighting) and Aaron seems like he's still trying to get over his past. But sometimes later, I want to ask him more about the me and Reen look alike or act alike thingy!

*****************

A/N: Uh~so I re-read the last chapter and thought that it was a bit short so I decided to update this chapter and make it longer! >< Hope this one satified you! I mean at least they're back to their normal selfs aren't they? Happy!!! lol and well as I read the comment I saw that most of you are upset about Aaron so I'll make sure to make him paid for it in the later chapters yeah?!!! hehe..

Comments please!! *puppy eyes* XD