Our Little Secret

Love...Is Unexpected

"NO WAY!!! LIKE I WOULD SLEEP WITH A ERT LIKE YOU!!!!" I screamed.

"Well~then have fun sleeping on that soggy bed...or you can have fun sleeping on the floor" he said teasingly walking out the door.

"Yeah! I like it on the floor instead of sleeping next to you!" I said following him outside.

"Your wish" he said.

"Where are you going?" I asked out of curiousity seeing him heading towards the opposite direction.

"Why do you care? Worry aren't you?"

"Psssh!!! W-Who said I'm worried! I was just curious"

"Then come"

"Where?" I asked getting anxious.

"You'll see"

Unlike usual, we walk in silence into the trees and bushes. To my surprise behind those bushes are actually pathway. We walk more and more until I came into sight with a vast green land or as normal people called it a hill.

I gasped in surprised. Aaron hearing my gasp turned around with a smile "It's a pleasant sight I know" he said.

"H-How did you know this place?" I asked looking around with curiousy.

"Going camping" he said.

"So you went camping here before?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, back in junior year"

"Did the others went also?"

He didn't say anything for a moment "yeah~they did and so did she" he said. I don't know why but I suddenly felt something different from his voice in that sentence. Something sad...

"W-Who is she?" I couldn't help but asked. His face fell.

"Just someone....special...." he said.

"This place is really pretty! Can we stay here for awhile?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Since when did you talk to me so polite?" he asked.

"I don't know, just feel like I need to be nice to you right now. You seems down" I shrugged.

"Then do something to bring up my mood again" he said.

"How?"

"..................." there was a silence.

"Kiss me" he said.

"HELL NO!!!" I screamed in discust.

"And I thought you were being nice to me" he pouted. Gosh! This boy! He really can change his attitude. A day ago we was a ert, hours ago he was a jerk, minutes ago he was once a normal person, and now he's a cutie? W-Wait! Did I just say he's a cutie? No! No! NO! I take that back...he....he was just acting cute. His attitude is I mean....

"Come on! It's just one kiss! It won't hurt would it?" he whined.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"
 

"No!"

"No"

"Yes"

"Hah! Got you! Now kiss me!" he ordered.

"No! But's that's not fair! You tricked me!" I complained.

"But you fell for it" he said leaning in closer.

"Please? Just one kiss? Please? Pretty please?" he begged with a puppy face.

"No! And puppy face doesn't work with me" I said folding my hands and look away.

"Fine then I guess I have to use force" he said as I can feel myself being turned and before I know it, his lips crashed onto mine.

Being as shock as I am, I quickly pushed him away. "YUCK!!!" I screamed and keep on whiping my lips.

He chuckles. "Well, that was sweet. Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this....it's our little secret" he smirked before walking away.

"You better NOT!!! And who want to have a secret with you!" I screamed following behind as we walk back to the camp.

*****************

A/N: Oooh~lalalala~more GuiLun momments! haha...

This(the kiss) is not suppose to happen but I decided to give you guys some more GuiLun momments since it's Christmas! See what great author I am?

OH!!! And Merry Christmas to all of my readers!!!

Please do comment! And thanks for reading! :)