Fate? Psss! Yeah right!

Love...Is Unexpected

"Gui, would you please hurry up already! It's going to be your fault when we miss the flight!" Aaron yelled from the dorm's hallway.

"Ok, ok! I'm coming!" I called struggling with my luggage and hand bag. I stoped for a second to make sure that I've packed everything I'll needed before walk out of the room.

"What took you so long?" Aaron complained for the 14th times since this morning.

"Can you just stop complaining for once? We're going on vacation for goodness sake. Take your nagging somewhere else would you?" I gave him an annoyed look.

"Yeah, if you'd stop being such a girl" he said.

"I AM  a girl! What do you expected?" Gosh! This is getting really annoying since last night. Oh who am I kidding? He has always been annoying but he has been acting MORE annoying since last night.

Is it because he's annoyed because my 'grandpa' let me go on the trip? Grrrr~!!! He shouldn't be that selfish!

He sighed. "Lets just go, the others are waiting for us in the courtyard"

"Fine" I gave up. I don't want to miss the flight after all.

 

We met the others at the school's courtyard and we take the taxi to the airport.

I don't know if fate's playing with me or does my luck turned into very bad luck since I met Aaron but everytime, everywhere, every place we went together we have to get stuck together.

Yeah, if you haven't figure it yet. My seat is yet right next to his!!! Like you got to be kidding me. I did NOT expect this to happen!

Thank god I brought my ipod with me! I put the earbuds into my ears and turned my ipod on. Hmmm....which songs should I listen to? Or should I say whose's songs should I listen to?

As I was hestitating, I heard Aaron mumbling next to me.

"We first should go to the hotel first settle our things before we went out and eat dinner. Then go back to our rooms and have a nice rest. The next day we should~" he keep on mumbling to himself silently as he typed it down on his iPad.

I giggles silently to myself. Looking from this side of him is kind of cute. Who knows the prince of Sheng Ying could be this adorable?

W-Wait, did I just think what I think I think? Cute? Adorable?...................................................A-Aaron? O.o

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Told you guys I'm going to update today! ;) *I'm so proud of myself* lol

So how you like this chapter so far? It's not that interesting YET! But I promise you it will!

Thanks for reading and please subscribe and comment! <3333