Beach

Love...Is Unexpected

I returned back to my room still in daze. Not quite sure what to do, I went to the bathroom and make sure I take a long, cold shower before I got dressed and meet the others at the hotel lobby to have breakfast.

"Oh, hey Gui" Chun greeted me happily. Ok, so I don't have any special feelings for Chun. But seriously I can't help but to stare at his well built muscles since he's wearing only a short-sleve shirt and a simple beach shorts. I gave him a smile.

"Stop staring or else Angela will scratch your eyes out" someone whispered in my ears makes me jumped.

I turned to find none other than Aaron right next to me smirking. So I guess the old Aaron's back huh?

"Who said I'm staring?!" I hissed back make sure the others didn't hear us. But he didn't say anything back.

After we ate our breakfast. Calvin suggested that we should go to the beach afterwards so I went back to my room and but on a hot pink bikini and a simple shirt on with a pair of white shorts.

 

"Woah! The water is so clear!!!" I shouted excitely.

"I'm so going to get a tan!!" Rainie said.

"Me too!" Angela agreed.

"Hold on there ladies! Don't you guys want to go into the water first?" Calvin said.

"I'm going in first!" Chun said taking off his shirt and go into the water. Man, this boy might be a bit crazy over food but he sure had a great body!!!

"Come on Aaron! Let's go bro!" Calvin shouted as he also took off his shirt and went into the water.

I then look over at Aaron. He slowly lifted his shirt up...ok, it's not really surprising for me to see Aaron shirtless anymore because I already saw them. But I can't get over the fact the he also has some abs himselves.

Hmm....how come I never seen him working out?

But as soon as I realized I've been zoning out again. Everyone is now shouting my names and tell me to getting into the water. Then I realized another thing. Everyone is now in the water except for...me?

Ok, when did this happened?

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I took off my loose shirt and white shorts. Now this is really something. All of the boys' attention are now on me.

"What?" I asked not sure why they're staring at me.

"Wow! Who knows behind all thos clothes you wear are some y body" Calvin commented as Genie pulled him by the ears.

"What are you talking about?!" she pushed him into the water as we just laughed it of.

I keep on swimming in the water until I kinda steped onto something.

"Ouch!!" I yelped collapsing onto the water.

"Gui are you ok?" the rest rushed towards me.

"I-I-think I steped onto something" I look at my foot which are now bleeding out the fresh red liquid.

"You're bleeding" Aaron said.

"I'm fine, it's just hurt a little" I said.

"What are you talking about? You're not fine, you steped on a seashell and your foot are bleeding!" he almost shouted. "I'll take her to the hotel" he said.

The others just nodded with a worried expression.

"I'll be fine" I reassured them.

Without thinking, the next thing I know Aaron's lifting me up and care me back to the hotel with my arms around his neck.

Now, this is not the time for you to start beating again heart!!!

I kept silence as I just look at him and his well built tan body that is still shirtless...

"Aaron, put me down. I'm fine I can walk" I told him getting nervous if whether he could hear my heart about to explode from my chest or not.

"No!" he said sternly.

"Come on Aaron, it's not like I can't walk"

"You can't! Your foot is bleeding! You want to make it worse?!"

"No.....but don't you think it's awkward like this?" I asked looking at our position right now.

"No" he replied. So I just gave up on trying to convince him.

 

Aaron put me down on my bed as he run around the room trying to find the medicine box. He found it and apply the medicines on my foot while I just stare at him. Finally he looked up and our eyes locked.

*Gulp*Gulp* We stared at each other....AGAIN!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!

   

Phew! I updated again!

Don't you think I updated too much these past few days?

            

But I'm bord. I got nothing else to to do....

Anyways, just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR JJONG!!!!

              

 

OK, enough of my spamming!!! ><

Bye Bye!!!!!

I HEART YOU!!!! XD

And don't forget to comment!!!! (Oh come on! You know you can't resist that face!)