The Scary Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love...Is Unexpected

Ok! I realized that I mentioned Ella on the 1st chappie! hehe....sorry guys! Thanks Bubble for mentioning it, I already fixed it! :)

************************

Me and Rainie walk through more hallways and coordinates before we finally stop at a room labeled 811 on the door.

"Here we are! Room 811...I think I should be going now" Rainie said.

"B-But..."

"Bye Gui. See you later oh and good luck" she said disappeared in the hallway in less than one minute.

*Sigh*

I guess my room mate is really that scary that she don't even dare to stay and say hi. I take in a deep breath and knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes, but no one answered to door. I knocked again, still no respond. I then realized that I have the key. Stupid me! Why would I knocked the door when I have the key? I was about to insert the key into the lock whole when the door suddenly sprang wide open revealing...a very sleepy and angry...CREATURE...half .

"AAAAAAHHHHHH~!!!" I screamed covering my eyes with my hands tightly.

"Shut up would you" I heard the scary creature said.

I quickly covered my mouth then realize that I suppose to cover my eyes too! Ahhh! What should I do??? I decided to stop screaming and covered my eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"C-Covering my eyes"

"I can see that. What I meant is why are you covering your eyes?"

"B-Because you're not wearing a shirt!" I said feeling my cheeks getting hot.

I heard a chuckle. Then I felt a pair of hands touch my hands and remove it. Then I saw it again.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. But this time instead of me covering my mouth the creature covered my mouth.

"Shut Up!!!"

I nodded and shut my mouth shut.

"So what are you doing here anyways?" he asked.

"I-I-I-" I stammered.

"You what?" he asked irritated.

"I-I- came here b-because t-th-this is my room" I said scared.

He look at me for a second then burst out laughing like a crazy miniac.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked getting irritated at his actions.

"Gosh! You're funny, this is not your room. It's my room! Aaron Yan's room and I do not welcome any room mate especially a girl" he said.

"B-But it said right here on my paper that this~" I didn't get to finish my sentence before he quickly snatched my paper away.

I study it hard like it has some kind of mistakes on it. "What are you looking at?" I asked.

"N-No! No! NO! This can't be! I don't appreciate room mate! and I had never have a room mate before especially a girl!" he said pissed.

"I-I'm sorry?"

"Come with me" he said as he dragg me with him.

-------------

"HEBE!!!! COME HERE!" he yelled.

"Huh? Yeah" Hebe said coming out of the stacks of paper on the table again.

"WHY IS THIS LITTLE GIRL ROOM THE SAME ROOM AS MY ROOM?!?" he asked getting frustrated.

"Oh yeah, about that. She'll be your room mate from now on" Hebe said with a smile.

"WHAT!!!!" both of us shouted.

"I said you guys will be room mates from now on"

"NO!!!!" we both shouted again.

"See? You guys are the perfect match" she said.

"No we're not!!!!" we both said again. Hebe let out a big grinned.

"Stop copying me!" we both said again. "I'm not copying you" we said again.

"Grrrrrrr!!!!"

"Ok, I have a lot of paper work to do! Now both of you get out of here" she said pushing both of us out of the room.

---------------------

".........................................."

We are now in Aaron's room. No my room, NO Aaron's and my room. Our room. Gosh that sounds wrong! Silence filled the air between us. I can't believe Hebe assigned me and Aaron in the same room. No wonder Rainie's afraid. He's a MONSTER! How can I suppose to share a room with this scary monster for a whole school year? This is like a dungeon! This is all Grandpa's fault! I really don't want to be here!!! Huhuhu....I wan to go home........

"I guess we have to share this room huh?" I decided to break the ice first.

"................................."

"Aaron? Listen, I know you don't want to share a room with me or anyone. I don't want to too. So can we just try and get along just for....a year?" I said even though I'm not even sure my-self if I can try and get along with him. An arrogant cold prince.

"..................................."

".................................."

********************************

GOTCHA!!!!! hehehe >:P

Of course GuiGui's room mate would be Aaron! Who do you think I'll make her staying with except for our dear Aaron? This will just add more craziness to GuiGui's life and Aaron too...kind of. 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and remember to comments!!! :D

Ciao! XD