What's Happening?

Love...Is Unexpected

We walk quietly back to the cabin without even looking at each other. Sigh. Well~at least until we entered the cabin that he suddenly pinch me on the door and start kissing me roughly. I on the other hand was too shock to push him off so unknowingly I somehow...uh~how should I say this? Open my mouth?

"A-Aaron...." I manage to said in between our kiss.

But like he didn't hear me. The kiss getting more and more intense. This is making me nervous.

"A-Aaron...s-stop it" I said.

After a minute, we finally seperated. We're both breathing heavily.

"I-I'm going to go out for a walk" he said without any emotion before walking out of the room closing the door behind leaving me dumbfound not knowing what to do.

D-Did what I think just happened really happened? Did we j-just kissed each other like...like....that? There's no other word I could find right now to fit the situation.

I fell down my bed still in deep thoughts and shock of what happened. Why did my heart beat so fast just now? Why am I having all these butterfly feelings swirling in my stomach? Why did he did that? Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to find Aaron no where to be found. Where did he go again? Sigh.

I got dressed and heading outside. But as I opened the door. Something fell down my feet. Okay, it wasn't just something it was a person.

I yelped in shock. But then take a better look at the person. "Aaron? Why are you here?" I asked seeing the sleepy Aaron on the ground.

But I got no respond. "Aaron!!" I shouted kicking him. Still there was no respond.

"Hey! Aaron? Are you ok?" I asked getting worried. I then felt his forehead. One word to describe it? It's BURNING HOT!!!

"Aaron!! Stop joking around! Why is your forehead so hot?" I asked.

"Hehe....thanks! But don't you think it's awkward? You should just say that my whole body is hot" he said.

"Yah!! Stop joking around I meant like you're hot not like hot hot but just hot!" I said not sure if he got me.

"What are you talking about?" he asked hitting my hand away from his forehead. This is not good! I better get him inside before his fever got worse. So I did, I uh~ dragged him inside and got him settle on the bed before I make a call to Calvin and tell him to tell the other to excused us to the teacher because Aaron's sick. He said that he'll tell the teacher and said that they'll be hiking for the whole day so I should take care of him.

Sigh. "Aaron you got to sleep outside to get sick don't you?" I mumbled to myself as I set a wet towel on his forehead.

I sat on the floor looking at him. Hmmm...he doesn't look so bad when he's sleeping. I mean he's the prince after all. But all I'm saying is his personallity. Urg! Terrible. But he is nice...sometimes....As I thought to myself unknowingly my hand reached up to his face and start tracing it. Then he suddenly grabbed my hand and started mumbling  random stuff.

"R-Reen! No! No!" he mumbled.

Reen? What is he talking about? "Aaron? Are you ok?" I asked but of course it doesn't work. But as he keep mumbling to himself his hand squeaze my hand harder and harder.

"Reen! No! No! She's not! She's still with me!" he mumbled again. This really got me curious. Who the hell is Reen? And why is he like this?

*******************

A/N: Hmmm....I think I gave you guys enough clues right? So take a guess! Who's Reen? And what do you think Aaron's and her past is like? And what happened to her? 

Remember, the more comments I get the faster I'll update! XD