Aaron!!!

Love...Is Unexpected

It was a breezy night. The wind is blowing breezily making me to shivers. I quickly put on my hoody and begin to 'search' for Aaron.  Where could he possibly be? I mean it's in the middle of the night for goodness sake. Then I came across a bench near the gathering hall. I can slightly make out a dark figure sitting there. Okay then....

I started to walk towards the figure. "A-Aaron?" I whispered not sure if it's really him or not. "Aaron? Is that you?"

But I received no replied. Being curious as I am, of course I still keep on going forward but only god and I know how fast my heart is beating right now. What if that figure is not him but....uh~...you know...that 'stuff'?

"Aaron?" I said again when I finally reached him. But suddenly the person...or at least I think that it's a person suddenly turned around causing me yelped out loud and jump in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" the voice asked. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god it was human. But that voice does sounds similar though. 

I lean in closer to take a better look at his face. Yep! This surely is Aaron! But what is he doing here in the middle of the night? Is he crazy or what?

"I think I should be the one to ask you that! Aaron what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"Having some fresh air?" he replied.

"In the middle of the night? Really?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! It's hard to have some quiet time alone since you arrived, and even now when we're having a trip. You're still with me" he said.

"Pssshhh! Don't talk like I want to be here with you either" I shot back.

"Well~who's knows?"

"What?"

"Nothing" I could here him chuckled.

"So? You're really here to have fresh air? I don't believe you" I said.

"Hmmm...you're smarter than I thought huh?"

"Of course I am!"

"Uh~Huh~" he said sarcastically.

"I am!!" I protested.

"Forget it" he chuckled.

"You still haven't answer my answer! Why are you doing here in the middle of the night? You've been acting weird since after the party" I said.

"Worry aren't you?" he said. But  I can tell he's smirking even though I can't see his face clearly.

"Psss! Worry? Me worry about you? Hahaha...let me tell you something honey...IT'S. IMPOSSIBLE" I said the last word clearly and loudly.

He let out a laugh. "Of course it is" he said. "So you really want to know?"

I nodded even though I'm not sure if he can see me in the dark.

"Come here" he told me. I then lean in closer to him.

"I..actually...came here to...talk to my old friends" he whispered.

"Old friends?" I asked curiously. "Where?"

"Shhhh~!!!" he shushes me. "Of course you can't see them...they're...ghosts" he whispered the last word into my ears.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~!!!" I screamed.

"Pahahahahhahaha....~" I heard a laugh. Then I realized that I've been tricked by Aaron...AGAIN!!

"AARON YAN YA LUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and start hitting him. But it doesn't last very long since he suddenly got hold of my hands and pull me forward.

"A-Aaron...w-what are you doing?" my voice shake.

"As I remembered......." he started. "We still haven' finish our businesses in the cabin didn't we?" he whispered seducively in my ear bring shivers down my spines. Uh~Oh~ what have I got myself into?

**************** 

A/N: OMG!!! I feel like I haven't update this fanfic in ages!!! I'm so so so sorry for the late update! *bow*

Well~I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'll try to update this tomorrow...but I'm not sure though! Oh, and about what actually happened to Aaron...let's keep it a secret for now hehe... you'll find out sooner or later! :P 

Remember to comment guys!!! Due to the fact that I have fewer comments...I think that I'm losing readers :( *sob*sob* Do you guys still want me to continue this fanfic?