Secret

Love...Is Unexpected

My mouth hang open as I stare at my own picture on Aaron's laptop screen. It took me a few minutes to recover from the shock but...but this seems a bit weird.

Why is my picture on his laptop? But how did he get it in first place? I close the laptop immediately and put it back at where it belong as soon as I heard footsteps from outside.

I slide my myself under the blanket and close my eyes. With my eyes close, I can still hear clearly the door open and close as the person or Aaron perhaps walk towards me.

"Sleeping already?" he said.

"Aaron, GuiGui hurry up. We need to go get lunch" I heard Chun from outside. Gosh! Will he ever forget about those food. He eats them everyday, doesn't he ever feels stuffed by eating too much food?

I then hear the door open and close. I waited for a few seconds before carefully open my eyes. As I expected, Aaron's already gone.

Oh, what do I do now? I'm hungry....Urh! Stupid me, why did I pretend to sleep anyways? It's not like Aaron knows I used his laptop.

Out of curiousity. My hand slowly approach the laptop again. With much of hesistation, I grap for it and open it up again. I went to his pictures profile.

Within seconds pictures and pictures of me keep on popping up nonstop. I keep on scrolling down looking at them. I recognized some of them from the camping trip, some from while I was having dance class, and some pictures with me sleeping.

One word after I saw all of the pictures? Creepy.....but then touching...

Lost in my own world of thoughts. I didn't realize it until the door crack open revealing the person standing the with food in his hands at the door.

"C-Calvin?" I asked looking at him shocked.

"Gui, what are you doing with Aaron's laptop?" he asked as shocked as me.

"I-I-was just going to use it since I'm bord..." I made an excused which is basically half true and half not.

"Oh" he paused. "Then...did you saw it already?"

"Saw it?" I questioned. Did he already knew about the pictures? "What?" I asked cautiously.

"You know...your pictures?"

"You knew about this?" I asked surprised.

"Oh no duh! I witness him red handed taking pictures of you" he said.

"And why is that?" I asked confused.

He rolled his eyes. "I thought that after you saw these then you'll be smart enought to figured out by now" he said. "And just in case, your not so smart mind isn't working. I'll tell you right now. Aaron have completely falling in love with you"

I blinked and stare at him. And then blink some more trying to processing all those in.

"Y-You mean A-Aaron Yan? The person that's my room mate?" I make sure that he wasn't saying about some other Aaron that I might not know.

"Yes"

There was a silence for a moment. Then I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out with laughters until my eyes is filled with tears.

"Oh god Calvin. You're so funny, no wonder so many girls fall for you" I breathed.

"Gui! I'm not joking! Aaron is like totally got possessed by you. He might act like he doesn't like you and all but I've known him since forever and I know how he felt. Even though he doesn't admitted it. We all know that he have a huge and I mean a HUGE crush you. And due to my knowledge you seems to like him too."

"Calvin what are you talking about? Me liking Aaron. I'm sorry, but that's just impossible"

"Oh yeah? Then can you please explain to me what happened just a while ago with you and Aaron lips to lips?"

My face burn just to the thought of what happened. "T-That's...." I couldn't find the right reason not to make it sound like we like each other.

"Keep going" he said with a victory smile on his face.

"T-That doesn't count! That was just a misunderstanding....it's not what you think it is" I protested.

"What ever you says Gui. Anyways, I was here to bring you some lunch since Aaron's too busy with the girls waitress at the restaurant" he gave me the food and went out.

His words struck me. 'Aaron's too busy withthe girls waitress?' What the hell? I got to go see!!!

I took some dry clothes to changed and march out of the room not bothering about my injured foot.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Oh my gosh! I has been a long time since I updated my story. I'm positive that I somehow have lost most of my readers but still. Here's a chapter.

And guess what guys? I just heard of the news Aaron is dating a girl name Lara. She's Aaron's co-actress on his new drama.....

My reaction:

 

Then:

And then:

DEPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so heart-broken right now. Like I'm really really upset!!!! But I would still have some spirit left for Guilun because I don't think the news is confirmed by either of them yet so yeah.

Leave a comment and tell me what your thoughts are about the news and of course tell me what you think of this chapter too! Bye girls!!!