The Little "Plan"

Love...Is Unexpected

The following three days didn't really help much. Actually it's a disaster. I kept on calling grandpa but he would NEVER EVER even for once pick up the phone!!! I'm getting really impatient especially today since it's the last day.

"Gui? Are you ok?" Angela said seeing me staring in space.

"Huh? Umm....Rainie....I-I-"

"You what?"

"I-I-I really really really really really really really really~"

"Ok! Ok! Stop with the 'really' already! Get to the point girl!" she cut me off.

I pouted. "I really really really want to go on vacation with you guys!!!"

"Then come with us" she simply replied.

"No no no! You don't know the situation!" I slaped her thight.

"OUCH Gui! What was that for" she rub her thight.

"I made this ummm....'bet' with Aaron...."

She rolled her eyes, "What are you guys up to again?"

"So~I made this little 'bet' with Aaron right?" I started off while Angela just sat there and listen and nod.

"And so~you know how I said I'm going back to England with my grandpa for winter break? And Aaron told me about the trip to the Bahamas and I was mad because I wanted to go so bad. So I told him that I'll call my grandpa and cancel the trip and so I could go with you guys and if my grandpa is not picking up then I can't go......and right now HE'S NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE!!!!"

"Oh~ok...." she nodded.

"Please help me!!" I begged shaking her.

"Gui, Gui! Calm down!" she calmed me before a smirked appear on her face. "You know Gui, even though your real grandpa isn't picking up. Your other grandpa is still in touch" she said.

Ok, now I'm really confused. What is she talking about? I only have one grandpa...right?

I gave her a puzzle look.

She let out a sigh. "Just come with me" she dragged me out of the cafeteria.

 

A few moments later, we arrived at Chun's and Calvin's dorm?

"Ummmm....Angela? What are we doing here?" I give her a suspicious look. She's not dragging me here so she could just see her boyfriend right?

But instead of answering me she knocked on the door instead. A second later the door open reveal Chun at the door with a sweet smile as soon as he saw Angela.

Gosh! Do they have to give me goosebumps everytime?

"Ah-Hem!" I cleared my throat.

"Oh! Right! Chun honey, GuiGui need your help!" she smiled.

Oh~ok. Now I'm starting to get it.

Chun give us a puzzle look "What kind of help?" he asked.

"Be Gui's grandpa"

"WHAT?" he almost choked himself.

I giggled. "It's not what you're thinking Chunnie" I said.

We then explained to him what's going on. For someone who only thinks about food. He caught onto us quite quickly.

"Oh~so you want me to pretend to be your grandpa so that you could trick Aaron?" he said after we finally done explaining.

"Yeah"

"Sounds easy enought...but-"

"But what?"

"But what do I get in return?" he asked.

"Easy, if you succeed. Then a giant chocolate cake will be waiting for you" I smirked.

"Deal!" he offered my hand.

"Deal!" I shook his hand. Well, that was easy.

"Bye Chunnie, I'm going now" I said and look at Angela. She give me a shy smile.

Sigh. "Ok then~I'll be going back now...alone" I said the last part to myself. They need some alone time.....I understand....

I walk out of the room awkwardly. But I ran back to the dorm happily.

BAHAMAS! HERE I GOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I grinned to myself happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the waiting and the boring chapter guys. But you do get what they're planning right? O.o I know it's kinda confusing ><

Anyways, the next chapter will be quite interesting. Do wait for it! ^^

AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!! <3333333333