Something Called Embarrassing

Love...Is Unexpected

We stay where we were before staring at each other for long enough that somehow I'm finding myself leaning closer and closer to him. And he too, is leaning forward.

I wanted to stop myselft from this but like my body is having a brain of it's own keep on leaning closer to him. Now after this, I should really go checked on my whole body to make sure everything's still working because my body and brain doesn't seems to get along that well.

In a split of seconds. Our lips touch. Yes, and when say 'our' it meant Aaron's and mine's. Then my heart stopped beating with the thought of what we're doing right now.

W-We're kissing! We're kissing!!!!!!!!! As long as I remember, the word 'kiss' does not go with Aaron and GuiGui and especially if it's happening willingly? I remembered the last time we kissed it was under a certain circumstances like him forcing me to?!

But this time...it's actually from both of our will. W-What's happening? Why am I kissing Aaron? But I got to admit, his lips felt nice on mine. His tongue my top and bottom lips asking for an entrance. So I did, open my mouth as he slipped his hot, warming tongue into my mouth exploring every spot available as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The kiss was getting more intensing at the moment until a suddenly barging in at the door make both of us startled as I quickly pushed Aaron away, cheeks flushed...or at least I think it is.

I looked at the person or rather people standing at the door with their mouth wide open. I then look at Aaron. He doesn't seems to rather be embarrassed at all. His face showed more of annoyance than embarrassed.

"S-Sorry for interrupting" Chun said.

"W-We just wanted to go check on you Gui b-but I guess~" Calvin trailed of.

Either me and Aaron said anything.

"Guys, I think we should be going now" Jiro said as the rest includes Chun, Calvin, Angela, Genie, Rainie and himselves started backing out of the room awkwardly shutting the door behind them.

"Man! These guys really are something. Always interrupted in at the most important moments" Aaron shuffled his hair in frustration which caused me to giggled.

"Well~" he said again.

"Well?" I repeated a bit awkward since well a bunch of people just saw us in the middle of making out pretty much.

"Should we continue where we left of?" he asked leaning in which I pushed him away.

"What are you talking about? My feet are fine now, I'm going back to my room" I stood up to fall back down again.

"You sure are fine" I smirked suddenly picking me up.

"Aaron!!! What are you doing? Put me down!" I yelled.

"Not until I got you back to your room...or rather my room" he said smiling.

"What are you talking about? Put me down now!!!" I yelled but just to get a silence treatment my him all they way down the hall until we reach my~ no his room.

"Aaron! My room is over there!" I pointed at the room next to his.

"But I don't think you could take care of yourself with your injured foot so you're staying with me!" he said putting me down onto his bed.

"You can stay here and watch TV, I'll go inform the others that you're okay because they seems to be in a hurry worrying about you just now" he said.

I cheeks flushed just about the thoughts about what happened just now. We got caught red handed right in front a bunch of our best friends making out!!! Oh~how EMBARRASSING!!! How am I going to face them now?

I look as Aaron's figure disappeared out of sight. I didn't feel like watching any TV so I just reached out for Aaron's white laptop by the table next to me and open it.

My eyes almost popped out of my eyelids as I saw the screen picture!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Short update!

Dun~Dun~ What did GuiGui saw? What do you think she saw?!?

Well, what ever it is. I hope she won't get mad at him? Or completely fall for him? :P

Anyways, I guess you guys have to wait until the next update to find out?

Please comment and subscribe! Thank you! :)

Bye!!!