The Story

Love...Is Unexpected

GuiGui's mood is totally gloomy on the flight back. She only little such as 'yes', 'no', 'okay' when the others ask her something. I mean who wouldn't be in such a mood if they found out that they have to get engaged with their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend?

 

Aaron who has been watching her this whole time notices her odd behavior. "What's wrong with you?" he asked when they get back to their shared dorm.

 

"Nothing" she simply replied.

 

But no doubt that Aaron didn't believe her. "You're lying"

 

"I'm not"  she replied. Gui is in such a foul mood right now that she doesn't feel like talking to anyone right now especially Aaron. And definitely, she is not telling him her problem.

 

"Yes you are Gui. Seriously tell me what's going on? I'll help you" he offered voice full of concerns. Usually, he would just ignore her and mind his own bussiness but there's something in her eyes that tells him he need to know this and she need his help.

 

"Aaron, stop pretending like you care for me. Leave me alone" she said irritated.

 

"WHO SAID I'M PRETENDING TO CARE? IF I DON'T REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU THEN I WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO ASK YOU THAT. WHY ARE YOU TAKING ALL OF YOUR FRUSTRATIONS ON ME? AND FYI, I DO CARE ABOUT YOU!" 

 

GuiGui was taking back on his words. "I-I'm sorry..." she look down.

 

"Now could you please tell me what's going on?" he asked gently.

 

"Aaron, really. You don't have to know about this" Gui sighed.

 

"But I want to. I want to help you. Looking at you like this, makes me depress too" he told her.

 

They look at each other for a moment until GuiGui decided to break the eye contact. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you" she gave up knowing that Aaron won't give up unless she tell him what's going on.

 

***

 

"Are you kidding me right now?" Aaron flared up after hearing what Gui had told him.

 

"Nope. It seems serious to me. He even told me that he already met up with Jerry's parents and arranged everything already. All is left is the engagement when I come back after graduation"

 

"But that's not his choice though right? You have the rights to decide who you should marry."

 

"Aaron, of course I know that. My grandpa do respect my decision that's why he decided Jerry to be my future husband because he thought that we're still dating"

 

"...but you're not" he finished for her.

 

"Exactly!"

 

"Then tell him to broke the engagement then. It's easy as that!" he told her.

 

Gui shook her head. "It's not as easy Aaron. My grandpa might respect my decisons but he's not a man to take back his words...when he decided on something and did it. There's nothing you can do about it"

 

They then both fell into silence.

 

Then Aaron head suddenly jerked up. "Well, then you should tell your grandpa that you already have a new boyfriend and you really love him. You can't live without him. And tell him to cancel the engagement"

 

"Like I haven't thought of it Aaron" she told him. "The problem is that  I don't have a boyfriend"

 

"Yeah you do" he said flashing her a charming smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Okay, this chapter is a failed. lol. I tried to come up with a more creative to let Aaron know about GuiGui's problem more...I don't know more naturally? But I can't come up with anything so I decided to go with the 'original' way. lol

Umm...I have something to announce...if you guys haven't notice this yet. This story is coming to an end and I want to make it the best  so please comment comment comment!!! I need more than 3 comments guys! ;_; Am I losing readers? *sob*sob* I NEED MY INSPIRATION BACK AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE MY INSPIRATION!!!!!

Okay enough of me. Still, hope you like this chapter and have a great day!!! :DD

<333 CupcakesPrincess.