Me? Her? What?

Love...Is Unexpected

As the day went by, Aaron's fever didn't get any better. He still keep on mumbling random stuff so about noon time I decided to take a look down the gathering hall to see if they have any kind of medicine that would help him.

But when I returned to the cabin to find an empty bed. I started to panic. Where the heck is he? Why isn't the in bed when his fever is so high? I mean I couldn't tell how high it is because there aren't any thermometer around here but honestly his fever felt like it's a hundred and something degrees(Fahrenheit) high! Where could have he gone by himself this sick?

I started to look around the camping area but there's no help. Until I saw the trail from the walk yesterday that I figured out maybe he could've gone to the hill. So I started walking there.

When I got up the hill, there lay in the middle of the vast hill is none other than Aaron. I let out a huge relief sigh!

"AARON!!" I yelled running up to him.

Like hearing my voice. He turned his head around and look. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "And don't even think about saying that you're taking some fresh air!" I warned him.

He let out sigh. "You're so bothersome" he said.

"Excused me?" I raised my eyebrows. "You were having a high fever and you just suddenly disappeared like that how could I not be worried and you're saying I'm bothersome?!!" I raised my voice almost yelling.

He look kind of sorry after that. "I'm sorry" he said after a while.

"Come one let's go back, it's windy out here it's not good for your fever" I scrouch down pulling him up.

"No I want to stay here" he said.

"No you're going back with me. Your fever will get worse if you don't"

"No I'm fine"

"NO YOU'RE NOT"

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS ACT LIKE THAT? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATED HOW YOU ALWAYS ACTED LIKE THAT AND HOW YOU ACTED LIKE YOU CARE FOR ME? STOP ACTING LIKE THAT! IT'S NOT HELPING! SEEING YOU JUST REMIND ME OF HER!!!" he shouted leaving me speechless in my spot.

"I-It's her again?" I whispered. But I guess it's kind of loud since he replied right away.

"Yes her! You've always wanted to know who her is right? Well I'm going to tell you now! She's my freaking ex-girlfriend! Are you happy now? And whenever I saw you it remind me of her! Now can you would excuse me and leave me alone!" I can hear anger in his voice.

This is the first time I saw him like this.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll leave now...." I said turning around and started walking away. I don't know why but water then started to filled my eyes and without any other escapte. Hot tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I didn't know why he was acting like this. Or maybe I did, maybe it's because of me....or maybe because of me like his ex-girlfriend or maybe it's both.

The more I think about it the more my heart ach. I couldn't take this horrible feelings in my heart anymore. As my footsteps get faster I realized that I'm now running. I don't know where running but for all I care now, is to run away from him. I don't want to hurt him or remind him of his ex-girlfriend.

So maybe, maybe this is the best choice right now. To leave him alone.

***************

A/N: As I promised! Updated! :)

Hope you like this chapter....ok maybe not but that's just how the story goes so if you don't like it then...DEAL WITH IT! But I'm sure you'll like it later on!

Comment? Please?