Jerry+Aaron=Awkward~

Love...Is Unexpected

"Where have you gone?" Aaron asked as I took off my shoes.

"Places" I replied.

"Where? Do you know what time it is?" he said with anger in his voice.

"I said places! Why do you care anyways?!" I said getting irritated with him. I've had enough with him today wandering in my head. I don't have time for him to annoy me in person.

"I don't" he said.

"Then why are you keep on asking me questions? I have the rights to go wherever I want!" I said.

"I don't freaking care where you go! I asked you questions because I was just trying to be a good room mate"

"When did you consider me as your room mate? Huh? If you're trying to be a good room mate then ignore my existance would you? It's none of your bussiness where I went and when I came back!" I yelled.

"FINE!" he said.

"FINE!" I said heading to the bathroom to get change.

---------------------------

The next morning I woke up to find Aaron gone. I guess he's still mad of me from last night. But it's not like I'm not mad at him. I got ready and walk to the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Gui!" I heard someone called from behind. I turned around to see Jerry walking towards me with a big smile on his face.

"Hey babe" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey!" I said giving him my sweetest smile. "Come one, I'll introduce you to my friends" I said pulling him to our table.

"Hey guys" I greeted Fahrenheit, Rainie and Angela at the table.

"Hey Gui" the greeted back except for Aaron.

"Stupid Pig" I said under my breath. "What?" Jerry asked looking at me.

''Umm..nothing" I said quickly giving him a smile.

"Guys! This is Jerry, Jerry this is my friends" I introduced them.

"Hi Jerry, I'm Rainie" Rainie said.

"I'm Angela! Nice to meet you!"

"Calvin" Calvin said with his famous sunshine smile that take my breath away the first time I met him.

"Jiro"

"Chun"

"........................" there was a silence as everyone including me looking at Aaron expecting him to say something. But he didn't he just keep on eathing his bacon.

Angela then nudged him. "I have to go to class" he said getting up and walk away.

I let out an awkward laugh "Jerry don't mind him, he's always like that" I said.

"Yeah, sorry for my brother attitude" Angela said.

"It's alright" Jerry said. Gosh! Can he get any perfecter? I'm so glad I have such a great boyfriend.

"So Gui, what's your relationship?" Jiro asked looking at me and Jerry.

"Yeah, isn't he just moved here yesterday? How did you guys get so close after a night?" Chun asked.

I blused. "Well,we kinda know each other before yesterday" I said.

The rest look surprised. "Me and Jerry has been dating for a year already including the time I spent here" I said.

The rest look even more shock. "Y-You have a boyfriend?" Rainie asked with her eyes widden.

"Why didn't you  tell us?" Calvin said.

"It's nothing to talk about right? Plus you guys didn't ask" I said.

They didn't say anything for a second. "That's true" Chun said.

"Come on Jerry, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Like always, anything as long as you're with me" he said. I beamed leaning in giving him a peck on the cheek.

--------------------

It was a little awkward in class since I seat next to Aaron. Now that Jerry's in my class, I have to seat between them Jerry on my left and Aaron on my right. I want to keep on passing notes and talk to him but something stop me from it. For the whole lesson, I keep my head straight looking at the board but I'm not actually listening. Again, my space-ship keep on landing on Aaron's planet.

After class, Aaron left right away while I stay and hang out with Jerry. We keep on talking and talking and laughing and I somehow been able to get off Aaron's planet.

---------------------

*Aaron's POV*

After class ended, I walk right out of the classroom. I don't know why but I've been feeling weird lately especially when I'm alone in my dorm. It's just weird without GuiGui with me. It has only been two days without her but I'm starting to feel lonely again. I'm starting to miss those fights with her, miss when she would suddenly jumped onto my bed with me and watch TV and I would yell at her, and...I kinda miss her in my arms, miss seeing her face when I wake up.

Ahhhh~!!! Aaron Yan Ya Lun! Snap out of it! What the heck are you thinking?! She's just a random girl that happen to be your room mate for the last four months and only two days without her you started to think about her non-stop? STOP IT! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T BE LIKE THIS! Or else you'll end up like last time! Hopeless,pathetic and broken. Can't! I will never ever will fall for her! NEVER!

*End of Aaron's POV*

******************************

Hmmm....I've been feeling down lately because I'm not getting that much comment anymore,

is my story getting bad or less interesting or something?

hope it's not what I'm thinking....

Comments please?