NO~!!!!!!!

Love...Is Unexpected

Me and Aaron walk to our first class with well mustaches on our faces. This is so embarrasing!!! He said that since I drew on his face and I couldn't take it off then he'll do the same to me so that he won't be the only one sticking out.

But he freaking didn't keep his promise. I agree to let him drew a mustach on my face but he added a little ghost on my cheek!!

*Flashback*

"A-Aaron what are you doing?" I asked as I backed it off when I see him coming closer to me with a shapie in his hand.

"Since you drew on my face and you can't take it off then you have to look like me" he said.

"N-NO!!" I screamed running to the door but he grabbed my hand and push me down on the bed.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!! HELP!!!!" I screamed.

"Shut up stupid ghost or else I'm going to kiss you!" he said.

"HELP! HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!!" I ignored his comment and keep on screaming. But then something suddenly stop me.

A-Aaronn-h-his lips are on m-mine....

My eyes grew wide open too shocked. I wanted to push him off and scream but-but I'm too shocked to do anything.

A few seconds later he slowly move back and said "You're going to shut up now?" he asked.

I want to say NO but my voice doesn't seems to work. I just nodded.

I waited for him to get off me but he didn't.

"Now stay still, I still need to draw a mustache on you" he said as he bend closer to me.

I felt the tip of the sharpie touched me but I didn't move. I guess I deserve this. *sigh*

"Aaron? Are you done yet?" I asked after a few minutes.

"No, I just need to make the mustache longer.

"No!!!" I begged.

"Yes!" he said.

He finally got off me after capping the sharpie's cap. I walk slowly to the bathroom. Afraid to look at my-self. Seriously what did he draw? I look up and there it is I big-fat black mustache on my face! wait wait there's something else on my right cheek. I move a little bit to take a better look and "AARON YAN YA LUN! GET YOUR OVER HERE!!! WHO SAID YOU CAN DRAW A GHOST ON MY FACE!?!!!!" I exploded.

*End of Flashback*

"Stupid pig! Smelly pig! Stupid Stupid Stupid!!" I mumble under my breath.

"Shut up already! It's not like I didn't hear you! I'm right next to you!" Aaron said.

"I never said you can draw a ghost on my face!"

"That's what you got for drawing stuff on my face!"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do!"

"Whatever" I finally gave up the pointless argument with him.

As we walk, I can hear people whispering and looking at us.

"Hey isn't that the prince? Why is there a mustach on his face?" I heard a girl said.

"Hey isn't that the prince?"

"Hey look why is there an ugly mustach on our prince's face?"

"Who's that girl? Why does she has drawing on her face?"

I can feel my face getting hotter and hotter. Gosh!!! I shouldn't have walk with Aaron. From all of the murmuring, my conclusion is......AARON IS THE PRINCE OF THIS SCHOOL!!! No wonder his attitude is horrible!

THIS IS SO NOT COOL! *sigh* I don't know how I'm going to survive living with this arrogant prince...especially with all of his fan-girls! *sigh*sigh*sigh*sigh*

***************************

Sorry for the boring chappie guys :/

out of ideas....i guess

ummm....guys? hello? am I losing readers? *scared*sob*sob*

Oh and i've got the next chappie~do you want to read it?

 i hope you'll leave a comment

Thanks! XD

<333 U!!!!