Calvin....

Love...Is Unexpected

It takes me less than a minute to arrived at the hotel's lobby, thank god to who ever it is that invented the elevator. I walk straight to the restarant with the sound of my flip flop echo from behind.

I look around to find where they are. I walk straight the table as I saw Calvin....but maybe I shouldn't have done that.

"Oh, Gui you're here" Aaron said.

"I-I-...Aaron why are you alone?" I asked confused.

"What do you mean why am I alone? There's Calvin, Genie, Chun-" I cut him off.

"No I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about the girl that you were just~" I stopped myself on time to realize what's actually happen right now. I then look over at Calvin with a betrayal expression. I found myself face to face with Calvin victory grin yet again.

AHHHHHHH!!! How can I be so stupid!?! Of course Calvin would tricked me into this.

"What girl are you talking about?" Aaron asked probably more confused then I was a moment ago.

"I-I-Uh~the..girl...the female dog girl..." I laughed. "You know the girl...uh...girl dog that you said you were going to get me?" I made up an excused that does NOT make sense nor exist at all. Wow GuiGui Wu Ying Jie, you are one smart girl! I mean really? A girl dog? That's all you've got?

"Girl? Dog?" Aaron questioned. "Did I say that I'll get you one?" he asked suspiciously.

"Of..course you did...remember? The time you came back to the dorm drunk and then you said something about the girl..dog?" Wow...I do questioned myself sometimes.

I look back at the whole table who are know all staring at me and Aaron with a weird expression.

"I promised you to get you a dog when I was drunk?"

"Yeah~but forget it Aaron. Don't worry about it. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it" I smiled and sit down but then Calvin suddenly spoke.

"But you know Gui. Aren't you hurt? Why would you just walk down here to just ask Aaron about a girl..." he paused. "dog?" he finished.

GRRR! Sometimes I just wanted to strangle Calvin to death!!! I the hell does he have to be so....tricky?!!

I shrugged my shoulders. "I...was you know...just curious..."

"But~"

"Oh Gosh! I got to use the bathroom! Be back in a second guys!" I quickly walk away.

"Gui!" Angela called.

"Yeah?" I asked nervously turning back.

"T-The bathroom's over there" she pointed at the opposite direction.

"O-Oh...right! Bathroom..this way"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I washed my hands for the 5th times since I got into the bathroom. I sigh as I open the door and walk outside. Why am I acting like this all of a sudden? I mean, ever since we got here that I've been feeling weird and believe me. Calvin little 'love' talk does NOT help AT ALL!

I yelped out loud as someone suddenly pulled me into a corner.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Victory dance!!! Wooohooo! Done with another chapter!

Flourescentlights this is for you! ;)

Comment and subscribe? Pwlease??? *cutest puppy face ever?*