What's Wrong?

Love...Is Unexpected

"Gui?" a surprised voice said from above.

But I didn't even bother to look. "Gui? Are you ok?" the voice asked.

This time I did looked up "C-Calvin?"

"Are you ok? Why is your eyes red?" he asked scrouching down looking at me.

"I-It's nothing, something just flew into my eyes that's all" I said quickly got up and wipe my eyes.

"Are you sure? You don't look so good" he asked concerned.

"I'm ok Calv. It's really nothing. I should head back to my room now" I said walking away from him as fast as I could.

-------------------------

"You're back? I thought you're with your boyfriend" Aaron said as I entered the room.

"It's none of your bussiness" I said coldly.

"What?" he said. But I didn't replied. I'm not in the mood especially fighting with him.

"Why is your eyes so red and puffy?" he asked.

"Didn't I said it's none of your bussiness? Leave me alone" I said getting irritated with him.

"Whatever!" he said getting back to where he was doing....typing reports. Gosh! How can a nerd like him be the prince of the school?

----------------------

That night I couldn't sleep. Images of Jerry and Ella on the bed feeding each other keep on replaying in my head. I tried and tried and tried hard to get it out of my head but I couldn't.

Soon, I found myself sobbing to myself. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe they would do something like that to me. I'm his girlfriend! and I'm her bestfriend after all.

And what doesn't make sense is that isn't it better for them to cheat behind my back in England instead of here? Why are they coming back? Are they trying to get caught here? What's the point of that? Many questions are popping out of my head that I didn't even realize my sobbing that has been quiet has grown into a loud sobbing sound.

"Gui? Are you crying?" I heard Aaron asked as the sound of his bed make squeaky noise. Soon I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"No! Nothing" I said getting up from my bed and run towards the bathroom but he already caught my hand and turn me around.

"What's wrong" he asked. I can hear seriousness in his voice.

"I told you nothing!" I said trying to get out of his grip but he's too strong. I'm so glad the room his dark and he couldn't see my face because I'm sure it's all teary and my eyes should be super red and puffy.

"Come here" he said leading me to somewhere. And in a flash, the bright light hit my face.

He then turn to look at me. I looked away. But he put his hand on my face and turned it to face his.

"What's wrong?" he asked again. "You've been acting strange since this afternoon"

"I said nothing and even if there is it's none of your bussiness" I said.

"Fine! You won't tell me right?"

"There's nothing for me to tell~" I said but I was cut off by a warm, soft sensation on my lips.

W-Wait isn't that Aaron? What is he doing? H-He's kissing me?!!! Wait! That sounds really weird, Aaron the arrogant, cold prince kissing me?

I quickly realized what he's doing and pushed him right away.

"What the heck!!!!!!" I yelled as my hand flew passed his face making a red hand mark on his right cheek. (she slapped him in other word)

I thought he was going to yell at me but he didn't. He stayed silence. "Are you going to tell me now?" he finally said a few minutes later.

Instead of answering him, I walk towards my bed and sit down with a big sigh. I gave up. I know he won't give up until I tell what's wrong. That's one of the thing that I learned from him these past four months. If he want to know something. There's no way to stop him from it until you tell him what he wanted to know.

He got the sign and have a seat next to me.

Then...I started to tell him what happended today.

****************************

Updated! :)

hmmm....nothing much to say actually,

I just wanted to say that I'm happy with the new subscribers and I hope you'll also leave a comment if it's not too much to ask of course.

and until next time! Ciao! :D