Getting Used To It

Love...Is Unexpected

"Whatever! I'm going to get in line" Aaron said as he left the table headed towards the long line.

"So~? What's up?" I asked the rest who are still staring at me.

"WOW!" they all said at the same time still in their surprised expression.

"Wow what? And can you guys stop it with the face?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry Gui,w-we were kind of shocked...." Rainie said snapping out of reality.

"S-Shocked?" I asked confused.

"I-It's just that we never seen Aaron acted like that ever since...since..." Chun said but stop in his track with a sad face.

"Ever since?"

"Since 2 years ago...plus you're kinda like her...." Calvin said.

"What are you guys talking about? I don't get anything and who's her?" I asked getting more confused than ever.

"Just forget about it k?" Calvin said.

"B-But~"

"But what?" Aaron asked setting his breakfast on the table and seat down next to me.

"Nothing!" all of them said.

Aaron gave them a suspicious look before turning to me. "So?Why are you here anyways?" he asked taking a bite of his pancake.

"Nothing, just for...studying" I replied not feeling ready to share them about my story yet.

"Really? I heard you're from England, aren't the education there better than here?" Jiro said.

"I don't know, i-it's just my~........"

"Your what?" Chun asked.

"Nothing umm....hey! Aren't you guys hungry? I'm going to get some pancakes!" I said getting up and rush to the line. Pheww~! That was close, I'm not yet ready to share my story to them.

After we ate our breakfast. I separated from them and went to my class and guess what I just found out? Aaron and I are in the same homeroom! Isn't that just awesome? NOT! *sigh* I feel like I'm stuck with him forever from sleeping, eating, and now even class?!!

But I don't know why but I'm kinda curious about him. Then I thought of what the others had told me at breakfast this morning. I feel like Aaron weren't like this from the past. Maybe it's just me but I feel like he had something inside of him that made him act a certain way to people.

*Flashback*

"Oh! Sorry Gui,w-we were kind of shocked...." Rainie said snapping out of reality.

"S-Shocked?" I asked confused.

"I-It's just that we never seen Aaron acted like that ever since...since..." Chun said but stop in his track with a sad face.

"Ever since?"

"Since 2 years ago...plus you're kinda like her...." Calvin said.

"What are you guys talking about? I don't get anything and who's her?" I asked getting more confused than ever.

"Just forget about it k?" Calvin said.

*End of Flashback*

Something, something about their act got me suspicious and kinda curious of Aaron's past and about 'her'

"Hey!" someone suddenly hit me on the head getting me back to reality.

"What?" I asked annoyed to find Aaron was the one who had hit my head.

"Some day-dreaming would you? You're going to get caught and don't blame me if you have detention" he hissed.

"What? I am not dreaming!" I protested.

"Sure~" he said sarcastically.

"Shut up! I'm trying to concentrate!" I hissed back.

"Oh, now you want to listen?" he said but I ignored him and went back to day-dreaming. W-Wait! I-I-was daydreaming about Aaron this whole time? A-About him? The stupid smelly pig that make fun of me?

"HAH! IMPOSSIBLE!!!" I shouted. Just then I saw the whole class turned their attention to me...including Mr.Wang, my homeroom teacher.

"Is there something wrong Miss Wu?" Mr.Wang asked looking at me.

"N-No sir..." I said.

"I thought so" he said as he turned back to teaching. 

"Told you to stop dreaming" I heard Aaron said under his breath.

"Shut up smelly pig!" I said.

"Make me" he said.

"GRRRR~" I'm really reaching my boiling point. Where I can chew his head of and give it to the dogs! Why is this guy so hateable? and yet, I can't stop thinking about him! This is really bugging me!

-------------------------------

-------------------------------

It has been about 4 months since I moved back to Taiwan and attend Sheng Ying. It turned out to be quite a nice school actually. I made alot of new friends compare to the first few days I first got here and the mustach incident with Aaron. Everything has run quite smoothly. 

Remember those things that Aaron told me on the first day here? If I break the rules three time, he'll kick me out? Well, it turned out. I actually broke more than 3 rules a day. But of course he didn't kick me out. He just got angry and yelled at me and we started our argument all over again. But I never took his rules seriously. Whenever he the TV,I always went into his side of the room and jump on the bed and watch it with him.

Of course he wouldn't let me and yelled at me. *sigh* But he finally gave up after seeing our argument aren't going any where and sometimes we watched it at night and both of us fell asleep on the bed and we both ended up sleeping together. At first we always blamed each other like the first time we met but after a while...we got used to it. And decided to let it go instead of starting yet another pointless arguments.

As for the boys and Rainie...well they sometimes attack into our room and saw us sleeping together but they also got used to it after a while. We still haven't figured out how they actually open our door but I didn't even  bother to ask.

"Hey! Give me my syrup!!!" I yelled at Aaron who just had stole my syrup box for his pancakes.

"No!" he said.

"Give it back" I said reaching for it.

"NO!" he said dumping all of it into his pancakes.

"NO~!!!" I cried looking at all the syrups that he just dumped in.

The rest just let out a big sigh. "Aren't you guys getting bord of your arguments routine in the moring? It's getting old" Calvin said. But of course me and Aaron ignored him like every day and continue our arguments.

-----------------------

"Ok class,I'm happy to announce this. We're getting yet another transfered student!" Mr.Wang said as the class just let out a 'not again' bord look.

"Oh come on! Let's just give a warm welcome to our new student" he said started clapping.

The rest of the class then unwillingly started clapping after him.

I heard footsteps entering the room. I slowly look up from my desk to see what the new student look like. And suddenly my curious face turned into a big smile happy face, my heart stop beating for a beat, and I couldn't breath for a second as I saw who was standing in front of the class room.

************************

So? You liking this chappie?

Sorry for the long update, hope I won't bord you guys...and yes, I just skipped a whole 4 months but oh well. You guys won't die from it, I mean I summarized it...kind of....

anyways,who do you think is the new transferred student? Do you think Gui know him/her? o.O

Comments? Please? *really cute puppy face* haha..<333