Guest

Love...Is Unexpected

The 'couple' let out a heavy sigh as they stare at the ceiling blankly. Their mind froze, 'Instead of Wu Ying Jie and Jerry Yan on the cover invitation, it'll be Wu Ying Jie and Aaron Yan instead'. Mr. Wu's unexpected line repeated in their heads countless times.

 

Now this is definitely not in the plan. "Aaron?" Gui whispered quietly.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What do we do now?"

 

"I don't know" Aaron replied honestly. "Only half of our plan worked..."

 

"Should we tell him the truth?"

 

"No, are you crazy? We'll be in so much trouble if we do, plus all of our efforts will get wasted"

 

"Then what? You want us to get married?

 

"No, of course not. There must be other ways....right?" Aaron said questioning his own saying.

 

"Aaron, I don't think there are any....there's only two choices, either I marry Jerry or you....and I don't think I have much of a choice here beside from choosing to marry Jerry..."

 

"What are you talking about-" he was cut off my another voice from behind.

 

"That's right, you don't have any other choice than to marry me" the two then turned around. GuiGui gasped as she saw who it was. It wasn't that the person had surprised her but how the h*ll did he get here? The last time that she remembered, she's apparently living at her house in her room. Where did Jerry suddenly come out of?

 

"Who says she can only marry you?" Aaron clenched his fist, anger in his voice.

 

Jerry smirked. "You think she have any other choice?" he mocked.

 

"Of course she does"

 

"Oh?"

 

"She's with me, and do you really think that she'll marry you after what you did to her?"

 

"Of course, my dad already talked it all out with Grandpa Wu"

 

"Well too bad for you because he already agree to let us, Aaron and GuiGui to get marry instead of you, you little dirty bastard" Aaron walked up to him fist raised in the air.

 

"Aaron" GuiGui tried to stop him. But he yanked her hands off and gave Jerry a good punch on the right cheek. Ouch! That must have hurt. But Jerry didn't fight back, he stood there staring at Aaron intensely, Aaron returned it right back eyes narrowed. If to say that glares could kill people, both of them would be dead by now.

 

"You don't think I don't know your little silly plan right?" he challenged.

 

"W-What are you talking about" Gui asked obviously taken back by his words. He...couldn't have known about their plan to trick grandpa...right?

 

"Oh, I know 'em all baby. Your little silly plan on pretending to be a sweet couple in front of grandpa Wu and try to change his mind on our engagement" he smiled devishly.

 

"Watch your mouth Jerry. It's my fiancee that you're calling baby" Aaron said with disgusted at Jerry while putting his arms around GuiGui protectively pulling her closer to him.

 

"So now you're calling her your fiancee. Are you going to marry her or something, grandpa Wu's not here. You guys don't have to act.

 

"We're not acting" Aaron said fiercely.

 

"So you're saying that you like her?"

 

"No" Aaron replied.

 

Jerry smirked but soon the smirk disappeared into a frown when Aaron continues with his words, "I don't like GuiGui...." he hestitated for a second before continue on, "I love her"

 

 GuiGui's shock expression could be seen miles away. Her eyes widens, her jaw dropped, and looking straight at Aaron.

 

But Aaron know better than to look at her right now. He kept his gaze straight at Jerry and continue on, "So please stay away from my fiancee because you and her no longer have any relation to each other"

 

"So you're saying that you're going to marry her no matter what it takes?" Jerry confirmed.

 

"Yes, now please leave"

 

The tension in the air has disappeared as a smile, a real smile formed on Jerry's lips. "Then congrates, I hope you two will live happily together" he said and begins to walk away with the two confused look on the 'couple' faces.

 

"Oh!" he then turned back. "CALVIN, MY JOB IS NOW COMPLETED. BETTER KEEP YOUR PROMISE"  he called out chuckling lightly as he shakes his head walking downstairs.

 

As Jerry's figured disappeared, a sudden loud popping noice surprises the still confused couple as they jumped.

 

"CONGRATULATION MR. AND MRS. YAN!!! " a group of people jumped on them full of excitements. They then realised that the 'group of people' were actually their friends?

 

"W-What are you guys doing here?" Aaron choked out the words still leaving speechless by the sudden surprise after Jerry left.

 

"Oh you silly thing" Angela hitted him on the head.

 

"Of course we're here to attend your upcoming engagement!" the others yelled excitedly jumping all around the place.

 

But still the two main couple is still frozen in their place and confused on what's actually going on.

 

***

 

A/N: Okay...I think I made Jerry really evil with this chapter. Omo, but I suppose to make him help them O.o , but I guess he did so l guess leaving him like that would be okay? O.o

Okay, just in-case you're really clueless like Aaron and GuiGui (which I doubt you are) I'll explain it through just in-case I confuses you.

This chapter is basically about Jerry 'helping' with Guilun relationship (so don't hate on him please, I'm a fan of him too so please do not get offended or anything if you're a fan) Okay, back to what I was saying, he's basically trying to provoke Aaron and help Calvin with something (I can't reveal what it is just yet, maybe in the next chapter) just in-case someone decided to be naughty.... *cough*spoiler-alert*cough* :P

I know I probably say this A LOT of times but yes, this chapter is a bit boring and intense...maybe not to those you have read more intensing ffs but it's the most intensing scene that I've ever written so don't judge me on that part =_____= . I've never interfered with such a scene before so I don't really know how to describe it. (I don't know how to describe a lot of things in a very descriptive way ><)

Well I think I 'talk' too much, so I'll shut up now before you get irritated reading this (Or you can just scroll down...yeah that's easier isn't it?)

I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment, comment, and comment!!!!

 

Love dearly,

-CupcakesPrincess ^^

 

P.S: Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I felt so loved and warm inside after reading them. lol. Please keep on doing so.

 P.S.S: I love you! <333 XDDD