Grandpa....meet my boyfriend

Love...Is Unexpected

They arrived at the mansion about an hour or so later. Both of them are at the max of extreme nervous. The limo stopped, the butlers hurriedly ran towards the doors and open them. Maids and butlers who's been waiting for the couple arrival in the mansion bow as the couple enter the mansion.

 

"Welcome home Miss GuiGui" they greeted. But unlike her normal self, GuiGui didn't seems to mind them and continue walking. Her action surprises Aaron. Should he say...this is a new side of Gui that he never seen before and it's quite...interesting. She seems alwasy so cheerful that he can't not quite imagine her keeping her image infront of the maids.

 

"You are so disrespectful" he comment softly by her side.

 

"What?" she hissed back. "It's not like it's my choice, I need to do this when I went somewhere for a long time. It's a rule you know?"

 

"It's a what?"

 

"It's a rule, our family tradition is that no matter how close we are with the maids or butler. Whenever any of our relatives come back for a trip, overboard study or whatever it is, we have to show our 'loyaly' by acting like this. Don't blame me for it"

 

"Well...that's...nice? And weird?"

 

"Oh, just shut up" Gui slided their hands together. "Cameras are everywhere" she whispered in his ears.

 

Aaron quickly understood what she meant and give her hand a squeezed. "We can do this"

 

They are still in the mist of talking that they didn't realize that they've reached grandpa's office. "Why do I feel like I'm about to meet my future father-in-law?" Aaron said jokingly as their hands still together sweatier than ever. 

 

"I can't believe you still have the mood to joke around at a time like this" she scolded him but then give him a small smile which he returned back seeing him trying to make both of them less nervous.

 

"I'm ready, are you ready?" Aaron asked.

 

"I-I-think I'm going to faint" Gui told him. This seems to be a mission impossible thing to do. But she doesn't have the choice, it's now or ever. And so, she knocked on the door lightly. But a shuffling sound could be heard of the other side and soon a voice could be heard.

 

"Come in"

 

They gave each other another little queezed on their still intertwined hands before entering the room. The room to GuiGui's surprise is still pretty much the same from the last time she saw it which is months ago. It is painted with bright white color, the clear gray marble floor and the big blackish/brownish table near the end which is her grandpa working table. Black couches and a luxurious glass table located in the middle of the room makes it look like a president office.

 

Gui's eyes then traveled her eyes to the figure sitting on the couch smiling happily at her. She quickly let go of Aaron's hand and run to her grandpa.

 

"Grandpa!!!" she litterally yelled happily hugging her sweet, loving grandpa that she haven't seen quite a few months now after the incident at the Bahamas.

 

"Oh, my favorite grand-daugther is here" he chuckled hugging her back saying his famous line causing GuiGui to giggles too.

 

Aaron standing there awkwardly know what to do. "Good afternoon Mr. Wu, I'm Aaron Yan, GuiGui's boyfriend" Aaron introduced himself politely with a bow.

 

Mr. Wu's attention then traveled to Aaron who's now standing there nervously by himself. GuiGui seeing the sight of the nervious Aaron tried to hold in her laughter.

 

"Oh, aren't you my granddaughter's friend back at the Bahamas?" Mr. Wu asked voice and expression full of reconization.

 

"Yes, sir" Aaron replied.

 

"Aren't you a nice, young gentlement. I should've notices you back then"

 

"It's okay sir" Aaron smiled.

 

"Oh stop with that formalities. Call me grandpa" Mr. Wu said with humor in his voice smiling up at the young boy.

 

"O-Okay, grandpa"

 

Aaron then took a seat next to GuiGui as she and her grandpa reunion after quite a while. Aaron also got to learn more about GuiGui and her family. Time flew by sooner than they've realised that it's already night time when butler Wang interrupted their conversation and announced that dinner's ready.

 

***

 

"So Aaron, how long have you been seeing by grand-daughter?" Mr. Wu asked taking a bite out of his dinner.

 

"About five months" Aaron replied. "I've always set my eyes on her since she arrived as the new student. We share a room together so I guess that improved our relationship" he added.

 

GuiGui is definitely impress by his good speaking skills. He answers it as if it was a real thing with much confident on his face.

 

"So tell me Aaron, what about GuiGui that attracts you?"

 

"Grandpa!" Gui whined. This is getting embarrassing for her.

 

"What?"

 

"It's embarrassing, why are you asking that?"

 

Aaron chuckled. "It's okay" he said. "Well, I don't know exactly what about her that attracts me. Maybe of her cute personality, the way she's so comfortable talking and laughing with her friends, even though she can be very stubborn at times, she's a very charming girl"

 

Aaron words leave both GuiGui and her grandpa speechless. Even though GuiGui seems to be more shock/speechless and Mr. Wu is more of a impress type of speechless. But he recovered in no time and nodded in approval. GuiGui on the other side is still in her little own world thinking about what Aaron said earlier about her. She doesn't know why but the those words make the inside of her turned up-side-down but at the same time warm.

 

"Well shall we get to the main point?" Mr. Wu asked casually.

 

"Hmmm?" Gui spoke for the first time after recovering from her shock.

 

"The engagement?" he reminded her.

 

"Oh...right" the engagement.

 

"I think I've made my decision" 

 

Both the children stop eating and look up at him with full attention. 

 

"The engagement will still go on" Mr. Wu announced.

 

"W-What?" Gui said tears filled her eyes but was unable to get out.

 

"Don't worry honey, there's some arrangement to change though.

 

"What do you mean?" Aaron asked obviously don't get what he meant.

 

"Well, instead of Wu Ying Jie and Jerry Yan on the cover invitation, it'll be Wu Ying Jie and Aaron Yan instead" he smiled at both of them.

 

***

 

Kekeke...Dun~Dun~Dun~

You didn't expect this to happen did ya? :P

Well that's quite the idea of what I'm going with. You read that right. Instead of GuiGui marrying Jerry, she'll be marrying Aaron.

Jerry will be appearing soon to 'help' with something so so wait for that.

Oh! And about GuiGui's 'family tradition' thing. I know it's weird right? I just made that up -______- I'm so lame lol.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comments and Subscriptions are L-O-V-E

Until next time.

Bye, Bye~

-CupcakesPrincess <333