The Meeting

Love...Is Unexpected

"S-up guys!" Calvin arrived at the table smiling brightly as he was proud of himself for coming up with a great plan to hook up Aaron and GuiGui or at least he think so. Not minding the two troubled faces sitting infront of him curious on what can they actually help him.

 

"So...what is it that you want us to help you on?" the man spoke.

 

"Oh take a chill pill Jerry. We have plenty of time, let's order first shall we? What do you guys want?" Calvin said. Remembering two days ago, they had a conversation over the phone discussing on how if Jerry and Ella agree on helping him with something then they'll help them with the GuiGui's situation.

 

"Anything's fine with me" Ella said.

 

"And you?" Calvin asked looking over at Jerry.

 

"I'll have a cup of cappuccino" he replied.

 

"Calvin, no need to mess around. Just tell us what you you're up to already" Jerry said as Ella kept quiet, fear could be see clearly on her face. Ever since that incident with GuiGui caught them feeding each other on the bed. She had tried everything she could to get GuiGui to forgive her but nothing seems to work. Texing, calling, emails....nothing.

 

"So I heard you cheated on GuiGui" Calvin get straight to the point looking directly at Jerry.

 

"......................" silence.

 

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to...I just-"

 

"No need to explain to me, that's not my problem and that's not why I'm calling you guys here anyways" Calvin stopped him.

 

"Then..."

 

"I'm calling you guys out to ask you to help me with hooking up a couple."

 

"And what does that have to do with us?" Jerry asked.

 

"It have to do with you because the girl is GuiGui, and I'm sure that if you help me then the possibility that GuiGui will forgive the two of you will be high. So if they really becomes a real couple then it'll benifits all three of us"

 

"You're going to hook GuiGui up with someone?" Ella eyes widened as she heard his words.

 

"Yeah, do you have any problems with that since you already stole her man?" his words came out rather rash that he thought it would be.

 

"I-I-didn't mean to..."

 

"Well, as you guys might already know. It's can clearly be seen that both Aaron and GuiGui both have some feelings for each other and I was just going to give them a little help since both of them are still too stubborn to realize it" Calvin sigh as the thought of when he tried to talk to Aaron about his and GuiGui relationship and when Calvin tried to convince GuiGui to admit that she do have feelings for Aaron but they're both too stubborn to admit it.

 

"Aaron and GuiGui?" Jerry asked nothing less a bit surprised.

 

"Yes" Calvin replied.

 

"I knew there was something she hide from me when we went out for the first time when I visited her" he said.

 

"What do you mean?" Calvin asked out of curiousity.

 

"Well, you see. When Gui and I went out on a date for the first time when I visited her back in Taiwan. She took me to this ice-cream place and said that she and her friends often go there and chat" Jerry explained.

 

"Oh~" Calvin replied.

 

"And she also ordered me this really delicious looking ice-cream"

 

"What kind of ice-cream?" Calvin asked interested.

 

"This~" And so the conversation coninued as they chit-chat planning on how to get the two stubborn people together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

LOL. Since Jerry and Ella didn't appear much in the story and I don't want them to remains as the bad guys. I decided to give them some important roles here! :P I love the pairing so much. But sadly, I've heard of the news Ella getting married :( But I guess she's at the age for marriage especially seeing her friend Selena getting married from earlier. She also wants to have a family of her own. I guess I'll wish her the best in her new life and of course in her career.

Thank you so much for reading guys. I hope you enjoy this little little 'evil' planning to set up the 'stubborn couple' lol XD

Comments are always welcome! ;)

And if you want me to update soon, you know what to do. *wink*wink* haha...

 

Goodbye everyone!