Winter Break?

Love...Is Unexpected

"Ahh~we're finally back" I jumped onto my bed excited.

"What are you so excited about? Yeah, we're back, so what? It only mean more homework" Aaron said also threw himself on his bed.

"Umm, yeah but did you forget that winter break is like 3 days away?" I reminded him.

"Oh~" he doesn't seems to be too excited.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said. "So where are you going to spent your winter break then?"

"England obviously?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh~" he said again. Gosh! This is getting me irritated.

"Dude! Seriously what is your freaking problem?"

"Nothing! I was just asking!"

"Fine! Then where are you planning to stay then? Aren't you going back home too?"

"No, me and the others are planning on going on vacation together since~"

"VACATION? TOGETHER?" I cut him off.

"Yeah! Since~"

"WITHOUT ME?" I cut him off again.

"Yes! Didn't you said you're going back to England, we're actually going to ask you go come but since you said you're going to England so I guess~"

"No way I'm letting you guys going on vacation together without me!" I cut him off again for the 3rd time.

"WOULD YOU FREAKING LET ME FINISH?!!!" he exploded.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologized. "PLease continue...."

He sigh. "Where was I?"

"Uh~um....you were talking about how I'm planning to go back to England so yo guess uh~you guess something....?"

"Yeah that! Since you're planning to go back to England I guess we don't need to invite you anymore"

"What? Why? I can cancel my trip!!! W-Wait! Hold on a sec! Where are you guys planning on going again?"

"I didn't tell you that yet stupid!"

"Oh~so where are you guys planning on going?"

"The Bahamas"

"THE WHAT?!!!" I eyes almost popped out of my eyelids.

"I said we're planning on going to the Bahamas" he repeated.

"Really? I've always dreamed of going on vacation there except for that my grandpa never had time to go on vacation!" I pouted.

"Yeah~since we don't want to spent the winter here since it's too cold we're going to chill on the Bahamas"

"I am so calling my grandpa and cancel my trip back!"

"But didn't you said you're going to go back to spent sometime with your dear grandpa?"

"Oh grandpa can wait but the hot, sunny beach of the Bahamas can't!" I said excitely fishing through my purse for my phone and dial grandpa's number.

"The number you're dialing is busy, please try again"

"Arg!!!" I screamed in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked.

"He's not picking up! Or it's busy or something!"

"Well~too bad then. I guess you can't come with us" he shrugged.

"Ha!" I let out a laugh. "I still have 3 days left! You watch Aaron Yan, I'll phone my grandpa and cancel the trip! I AM SO GOING TO THE BAHAMAS!!!"

"And what if you don't? What if your grandpa didn't pick his phone up for the 3 days huh?"

"THEN I AM STILL GOING! NO.MATTER.WHAT!!!!"

"Good!" he said.

"Good!" I repeated.

"Fine!" he said.

"FINE! AND NOW GOOD BYE!" I said throwing the cover over my head and turn away. 'I am so going to the Bahamas no matter what! I am not going to lose to that stupid pig!' I told myself before I close my eyes and fall into a deep deep sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Whoohooo! I updated! So~uh~some of you seems to thought that Aaron's mood is random? Well, I don't know I just feel like writing that since I'm running out of ideas so yeah~ but guess what girls? My inpiration is back!!! And now the story is swinging into winter break!!! If you don't remembered I kinda mentioned it in the chapter before their camping trip? So yeah~

Is it only me or am I losing readers? >< I only got like 3 comments from the last chapter!!! Huhu....please guys don't leave!!!! :( *depress*