Who fault was it!?!!!! Hmmmmm?

Love...Is Unexpected

I quickly push and kick Aaron off the bed.

"OUCH!!!" he complained. He quickly realize what's happening and we all fell into an awkward silence.

"Eh-hem~uhhh~I-I-think we should leave first" Calvin said awkwardly.

I let out a shy smile. Gosh! Can this get any better?!! Chun,Jiro,Calvin,AND Rainie just saw us sleeping together hugging each other intimately on one bed!

"I-I-see you guys are getting along well~" Rainie said awkwardly.

"Very well~" Chun added.

"WoW! You guys are moving fast!" Jiro said with a dorky smile. The rest then whacked his head.

"OUCH! That hurts!" Jiro whined scratching his head.

"It's not what you think~" I tried to explain but Calvin cut in. "It's alright, we'll see you at breakfast. Take care of business here k" he said as they all rushed out and shut the door behind.

There was silence between me and Aaron after the others left. I can't believe he didn't lock the door last night! What if one of his girl fan sneak in and saw us like that? She must have call all of the other girls and skin me alive.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LOCK THE DOOR?!!!" I shouted at him breaking the silence.

"I DID!" he shouted back.

"THEN HOW DID THEY OPEN THE DOOR?" I asked getting frustrated.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW? YOU WERE THE LAST ONE TO COME IN LAST NIGHT!"

"I DON'T KNOW! And speaking of last night. Why are you sleeping on my bed?"

"I-I-I~"

"Can't answer right?"

"I was watching TV a-and then I fell asleep"

"And how is that explained why you were sleeping on my bed snoring like a pig?"

"I WAS NOT!"

"WAS TOO"

"WAS NOT"

"WAS TOO"

"WAS NOT!!!"

"This is your first warning! Do NOT go to my side of the bed. Two more rules breaking and you are OUT!"

"Fine!" I said as I got up and walk towards the bathroom. But Aaron also got up and he's rushing to the bathroom also.

I quickly picked up my pace but he already beat me. "HEY!" I yelled.

"Shut up! Why are you always yelling or shouting? Don't you get tired?" he asked from inside the bathroom.

"I do NOT! Now let me in! I really really need to go to the bathroom" I whined.

"Well too bad...unless you want to do your business in front of me then fine" he said.

"Hell no!" I yelled.

"Then wait, I got to brush my teeth, take a shower, and shave, and......." blah blah blah he keep on going and going.

"Shut up! and do your business already! I'm dying!" I said getting annoyed.

"Then you shut your mouth too!"

"Fine! Just hurry-up!"

----------------------------

"Hey bro. Hey Gui!" Jiro greeted as we take a seat at a table in the cafeteria.

"Hey" me and Aaron replied warily.

"Wow, why are you guys so worned out?" Rainie asked.

"You still need to asked that Rainie, of course they were busy~" Jiro said but Chun quickly covered his mouth but I know WE all know what he was about to say.

"Listen guys~" I tried to explain but AGAIN! Someone interruped me. But instead of Calvin it was Aaron this time.

"We didn't do anything last night. It was just a misunderstanding" he said.

"Really? How so?" Jiro asked again.

"Asked her" Aaron said all of them turned their attention to me.

"I didn't do anything. Ask him" I said as the others turned their attention back to Aaron.

"What? It was my bed" he said.

"I was watching TV!" I said.

"And why are you on Aaron's bed?" they asked.

"Because I didn't bought a TV yet. So I'm forced to"

"You can seat on the chair" Chun said.

"But I the bed his more comfortable plus Aaron weren't even there"

"But I told you you're not allowed to be on my side of the room"

"But you never told me not to when you're not around!"

"Same thing!"

"Then why are you on the bed with me then huh? huh?"

He didn't said anything. "Hah! I knew it! It was you ert!" I said.

"Me? You were the one who's having nightmares and held my hand and wouldn't let me go"

"No I wasn't!"

"How do you know? Who were sleeping weren't you? Unless you're faking it" he said.

"I was NOT!"

"WAS TOO"

"WAS NOT!"

"WAS TOO"

"HMMMMPPPP!!!!" we both turned our faces from each other to find the others staring at us with yet again eyes wide open and jaws droped wide open.

***************************

Hehehe....hope this chapter made it up for the previous one... :D

So do you like this chappie? I tried my best to put some GuiLun's momment in here :) and I made it longer too!!.....hehe...not really........ 

Hope you guys like it! XD XD <333