The Sudden Call

Love...Is Unexpected

GuiGui, Angela, Rainy, and Genie are at the beach spending their last day tanning themselves while the guys is spending their day at the hotel's game's room playing billiards. Sigh, guys these days.

 

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow" Angela sighed, her eyes still closed enjoying the sunshine on her face.

 

"I know right? I wish we could stay here a little longer" Genie agreed looking at her nails.

 

"It's more like you want to move here Genie" Rainie .

 

GuiGui who is listening to there conversation couldn't help but agree with Rainie. Ever since they got to the Bahamas, Genie is enjoying her vacation way~ to much. It wouldn't be a surprise for her if Genie decided to move and live here.

 

"Shut up Rainie, you know you love this place too" Genie snapped as the rest of the girls bursted into laughters.

 

Time past fast and it's already noon by the time they decided to pack their stuff and headed back to the hotel to have lunch. But an unexpected phone call from GuiGui's grandpa caused her to seperated from her friends.

 

***

 

"Do need something grandpa?" GuiGui asked politely as she look at her grandpa with suspicious eyes. A phone call from her grandpa right now should be the last thing that GuiGui expected to happen, well at least after what happened since the last time they met. Just the thought of the night she caught her grandpa with his girlfriend gives her goosebumps.

 

"Well, you know Gui" he started. "You know that it's your senior year in high school"

 

"Yes, that's why you sent me back to Taiwan" I stated. The memory me begging him flashback.

 

"I would like to inform you now that you'll be getting engaged when you're back to England" he annouced proudly.

 

GuiGui eyes shoot up as hung open. "W-WHAT" she litterally shouted. She knew it from the beginning that whatever he was going to tell ain't nothing good. But THIS is definitely a major shock!

 

"You heard me" her grandpa calmly replied.

 

"But I'll be just graduated from high school, I still have college" she protested.

 

"That's no excuse"

 

"But I want to marry someone that I truely love!" she claimed.

 

"Well, I'm sure that you love this person" he replied.

 

"W-Who?" GuiGui's voice cracked. The tension building inside her his rising.

 

"Your boyfriend, Jerry of course"

 

GuiGui's face turned paler than her already pale face, she look more like a ghost now. This is definitely the most shocking news that she have ever heard in her life. Yeah, more shocking than the one months ago when her grandpa annouced that she will appearantly spend her senior year back in Taiwan. Now he wants her to get engage to her ex-boyfriend? IMPOSSIBLE. But now that she thought of it, she still haven't tell her grandpa about their break-up. But how is she going to tell him? Oh grandpa, we broke up because he cheated on me with my bestfriend? Yeah right. She's going to totally do that and lose face. Not that it matters to her anyway, he's her grandpa after all. Her last relative after her parents sudden death when she was five years old.

 

"But I don't want to marry Jerry" Gui told him.

 

"Why? I thought you two love each other?" Mr. Wu replied a bit taken back on his granddaughter's words.

 

"W-We...kind of broke up a while back"

 

"What do you mean 'kind of' broke up?" he questioned.

 

"Well...you see. I caught him cheating on me with Ella", knowing that it's probably the only way out of this marriage. GuiGui doesn't really care now whether she'll lose face or not.

 

"HE WHAT?" Mr. Wu couldn't help the anger boiling in him.

 

"Grandpa, it's alright. We're already over. Now can we seriously cancel this stupid marriage? You don't want me to spend my future life with a jerk like him right?" she try to convince him.

 

"I'm afraid that it's already too late Gui" he said with a worried expression.

 

"What do you mean it's already too late?"

 

"I already talk to Jerry's parents and they seems to approved on this marriage. We already have everything planned out for you two"

 

GuiGui then collapsed right on the spot helplessly. G-Grandpa, how could you do this to me? She thought.

 

"Not that everything's planned out. You know me well Gui, I'm not a man who take back my words. I'm sorry if that's not you want to but everything's arranged. You guys will get marry right away after you come back"

 

It was quiet as none of them say a word after that.

 

"D-Does Jerry knows about this?" she asked weakly afraid that she might break out in tears any second now.

 

"I'm sure he does honey. Now go back and rest, I'm sure it's been a tired day for you. And according to you friends, you guys will be flying back tomorrow. You need a nice sleep to gain back your energy from this vacation right?"  he gave her a comfort smile as she left the room lifelessly.

 

 

This sure is a great way to end my winter break. GuiGui thought to herself. And even if Jerry knows about this, what about Ella? Aren't they together? Is he going to marry me and  hurt Ella? I mean, she's my bestfriend after all....ex-bestfriend. But I'm human too you know. He can't do that. GuiGui walk back to her room as a bunch of confused thoughts ran into her mind and tangled together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: I'M BACK MY BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY READERS!!! I know it has been a while since I last updated. I miss you guys so much! ;_; How have you been? Did you miss me?

 Sorry for not updating this story.  I hope this long-ish chapter made it up for it.

 Anyway, back to the story. Uh-Oh~ I smell trouble comming...kekeke... >:P And please don't hate me or kill me if you hate this idea, but it's my story. What can you do about it? haha...I'm so evil. 

Leave a comment. And I'll try to update soon, now that I have some ideas on how continuing this story! :DDD Who knows right? I might even update tomorrow, since I'm free these days...doing nothing... -_______- And if you haven't notice, I'm on my summer break so that's good news! .....Right? O.o *whispers*That means I can update often* lol.

I'm so weird, but I know you all love me <3333 XDDDD, ok I seriously need to shut up now.

Bye love(S) ! Hope to see you soon! *Muahhh!* <33333333333333333