Welcome Home

Love...Is Unexpected

Gui sighed heavily as she took a glance over her right. Maybe looking at the now sleeping cutely Aaron will make her feel less nervous? Okay, maybe not. Weeks pass, months pass, and finally that the threadening moment had come. Aaron's coming home with her...and you probably guess it, to meet her grandpa.

 

What have I've done in my past live to deserve this? She thought to herself trying her best to relax. But seeing that they only have 30 more minutes before the plane land isn't really helping and add to that, she is definitely not ready for this. Will grandpa really fall for this? Will he really cancel the engagement if he believe in their fake act?....very unlikely....

 

***

 

It was already time for landing, Gui's heart's beat is getting more unbelievably faster than normal. On the other hand, Aaron seems pretty much in a relax state. Not much pressure was shown on his face, but who knows on the inside, he isn't any better than Gui. Will he be able to get this act through? Will her grandpa believe in them?

 

"Ready?" Aaron asked trying to act normal.

 

"What do you think? Of course I'm not" Gui replied.

 

"Come on Gui, you know we have to do this. Don't worry about it too much, it'll be fine" Aaron tried to calm her down.

 

"Or...we can just buy another pair of tickets and fly back" she suggested.

 

"Or...we can walk out the gate now. Didn't you tell me that your grandpa is at the airtport waiting?"

 

"No, but butler Wang is" she pointed out. "He's gonna pick us up and drive us back"

 

"Oh~"

 

"Ok, so remember that we have to act like a couple right after we walk out of the gate" Gui reminded him. "Don't over act but don't act at all either, relax and try to act all neutral like we're a real couple and-"

 

Before Gui could go on, Aaron interruped in. "Gui, just calm down, I know what to do. I think it's you that we need to worry about....I mean look at you. I can tell that you're nervous just by your face. Just try to relax and put on a smile" Aaron smiled sweetly giving her an example.

 

GuiGui who would usually fight back actually takes Aaron words. She forced out a smile....but....

 

"And what I meant by smiling is to make it look natural not...that" he said still looking at her unsure forceful smile.

 

"Oh forget it. But I warned you, butler Wang is seriously my grandpa's right hand. He notices everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. So act in front of him like you would in front of my grandpa or else my chances of getting engage with Jerry will-"

 

"You won't, I won't let you" Aaron cut her off giving her a comfort smile that seems some how soothed her down a bit. "Now, shall we go?" 

 

"We shall go" she smiled back at him. This time, it seems like she meant it.

 

As they walk out the gate hand in hand. A familiar figure could be regconized by GuiGui right away. "Here we go" she whispered as the man also regconized them and walking towards them with a bright smile. The two give each other a hug as soon as they meet.

 

"Welcome back miss GuiGui" he said cheerfully ruffling with her hair.

 

GuiGui let out a small groan as she fixed her now messed up hair. But let out a wide smile afterwards, as much as she hated the fact that he always do that to her. She missed it.

 

"Butler Wang" she squealed giving him another tight hug. "I miss you so much, how have you been?" As much as GuiGui is nervous about the meeting. She couldn't help but feels excited to be back home once again, where she was borned and raised.

 

"Not so much fun ever since you left" he replied as they seperated from one other. She chuckled, butler Wang might be a bit old but his personalities never gets old. "And this is?" he asked looking straigh at Aaron.

 

That is when GuiGui remembered that Aaron has been with her this whole time. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you guys. This is Aaron...my boyfriend, Aaron this is butler Wang, he has been with me ever since I was born" 

 

The two smiled and shook hand. Things are going well so far...maybe...just maybe...this trip back isn't bad afterall. Gui thought to herself as she look at them.

 

"Nice too meet you Mr. Aaron" butler Wang smiled but still eyeing him with a look. As I expected, of course he'll do that.

 

"I'm glad to meet you too butler Wang, GuiGui have told me a lot about you" Aaron replied back also smiling. "And pleas just call me Aaron"

 

"Alright, Aaron. Now shall we go back to the mansion? I'm sure Mr. Wu is excited to see both of you"

 

The two then nodded as they head towards the black limo waiting for them outside of the airports with two cars in front and two cars in the back for security.

 

 GuiGui sighed seeing the sight. "Butler Wang, do we really have to do this?" she whined seeing the commotion surrounding the limo.

 

"I'm sorry miss GuiGui, I know you hated it. But there's no other choice, it's for your safety" he replied.

 

"OKay, okay. I get it" she rolled her eyes at Aaron like it's the most normal thing, which is for her. Her grandpa has always been a bit overprotective of her since their family is wealthy, their rivals could have decided to kidnapped her or worse kill her.

 

Aaron is totally surprise to see GuiGui's status. I mean not because the limo or security since he used to be like that too before he decided to go study at Sheng Ying. Seeing GuiGui being treat like this is a bit...new to him. He knew that her family would probably be quite wealthy since she went to Sheng Ying but never knew that she was this wealthy, pretty close to his family's status.

 

"Wu Ying Jie, you've got some explaination to do" he whispered in her ears as they both get in the limo.

 

***

 

A/N: Another update from me!!! ^^  Yes I fast forward the story, you don't mind right? Guilun moments hehe...I hope this chapter isn't too boring...I mean I have to explain a bit about their trip right?

Next chapter will be about the meeting with grandpa so don't miss it.

Comments and subscribers are love. ;D Faster updates coming your way so comment comment comment!!!! <333 And thanks for those new subscribers! I appreciated it. Hope you'll comment too ^.<

That's it for now. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye Bye!

 

Love,

CupcakesPrincess <333